PDA

View Full Version : CAn I attach a Diablo or Jolly CAM TO dm 500S CLONE

mickfromcork
15th December, 2008, 04:48 PM
Hi all, I've been spending hours even days trying to find out if it posibble to attach a Diablo or Jolly CAM TO dm 500S Clone, the reason is that I've read here and on another site, that it should be possible to decrypt conax on Thor .8W.
I'm currently using pli Jade latest image, and CCam 2.09 if thats any help, I also think I've the latest keys installed. I'm still anewbie to all this, so please be gentle if this question is idiotic.

2tone
15th December, 2008, 05:55 PM
dont think you can the only way you might be able to do some thing is if you use fausto with a session interface or even with a base unite more kit you would need to buy and if you go this way it runs through your pc not worth it

mickfromcork
15th December, 2008, 06:32 PM
thanks for d quick response, had a feeling it wasn't possible in an easy way, hope I'm not flogging a dead horse but is it likely in the near future Soft cam may be able to decrypt Conax on thor .8W?

2tone
16th December, 2008, 08:08 PM
to tell you the truth i dont know m8 its up to the ones that have the hack you might see it when its near its end but at the min it dont look like it

mickfromcork
16th December, 2008, 08:18 PM
@2tone
I guess its just a case of wait and see.thanks 4 the quick reply

Trevvie
16th January, 2009, 05:52 AM
you can use a m2+ card t open conax on Thor

alunfennell
16th January, 2009, 01:49 PM
dont think you can the only way you might be able to do some thing is if you use fausto with a session interface or even with a base unite more kit you would need to buy and if you go this way it runs through your pc not worth it

Fausto only has access to public hacks, and seeing as Duolabs Cas is opening more that Public hacks by using Fausto it will only give what is currently available on softcams anyway, where the season Interface comes in hand on a dreambox is for Card sharing by emulating details of a local card if you do not have one, but seeing as nearly all providers except Digitv remain there is not much to emulate using a interface such as this at this time.

Regards:
Alun

alunfennell
16th January, 2009, 01:57 PM
you can use a m2+ card t open conax on Thor

Yes the M2 card is heading in the right direction opening a lot of stuff, so on the card and in the software is the raw data of these packages, Its probably not worth buying because it will only be time before this card will be emulated into Emu/keys by someone, Cards usualy dont hold there secrets for long, I would belive that what this card opens will be what will come next for us in the form of Patches and softkeys.

Regards:
Alun