PDA

View Full Version : KEEPS FREEZING

camelv
15th December, 2008, 05:39 PM
MY SONS DS KEEPS FREEZING HE HAS A TT CARD IN IT WITH ABOUT 20 GAMES ON IT,I HAVE UPDATED THE KERNELL A FEW TIMES BUT IT WORKS FOR A WHILE THEN FREEZES ,IS THERE ANY CURE FOR THIS.

salfordred
15th December, 2008, 11:27 PM
Hi check to see if it is a fake tt card as there are alot of them around Welcome TO DSTT Official Website (http://www.ndstt.com/en/anti_fake.html) if so its time to put it in the bin.:stoned:

camelv
16th December, 2008, 12:30 PM
ITS NOT A FAKE ,BUT THANX FOR YOUR REPLY

BoomBoom
16th December, 2008, 12:35 PM
PLEASE DONT type in caps matey, its a like shouting and a tad rude:eviltongue:

Try formatting the card and putting the OS on there first before any games. Ive had lots of TTs that ~~~~up and crash, main reason i dont buy them anymore
format fat32 seems the best on them

It could also be down to poor contact with the DS cart and TT. You could get a small piece of card about 1 inch by 1 inch and use this as a sandwich so that the card has more contact to the DS gold pins. I used them sticky address labels on my daughters TT as it wouldnt detect the card but once i put this into practice the card was useable

camelv
16th December, 2008, 01:47 PM
nice one m8 i will try wat u said

humbucker
17th December, 2008, 02:45 PM
Hi Camelv
I had a similar problem with a Tops card, if I had more than a gig of stuff on a 2 gig card it wouldnt load the games.
Mite be the memory cards, but I didt have another make or another Tops card to try.