PDA

View Full Version : latest openbox firmware

Pages : [1] 2

hooley
6th May, 2011, 07:22 PM
New firmware 6/5/11

1.Optimize "read smart card function"

for example, Viaccess 4.0,NDS 2.0 , Irdeto 2.0, Conax 5, Sega ( i.e.Mediaguard 3)

Nagra 2 and so on

2. Add "FTP function', you can upgrade your software and files by internet,

including software, system file, TP_PRO.dbs, Cccam.cfg, softcam and so on

3.It adds some key files, and optimize "patch"

4. it adds several luanguage, i.e. Persian and so on

5. Bomb--Kill the clone

Notes: regaring the rebooting of UK channels, we had gotten the T/S,maybe we will release new software on 15th May and solved it!
First file is the firmware you upgrade as normal, 2nd file is a program for ftp'n to the box.
HDS2_CMTS_Europe.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/file/uhku16ec6j8b439/HDS2_CMTS_Europe.rar)

STBHD_LAN_MM.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/file/wubrgm9c75htcua/STBHD_LAN_MM.rar)

nowuckinfurries
7th May, 2011, 12:43 AM
New firmware 6/5/11

for example, Viaccess 4.0,NDS 2.0 , Irdeto 2.0, Conax 5, Sega ( i.e.Mediaguard 3)

Nagra 2 and so on

5. Bomb--Kill the clone

Notes: regaring the rebooting of UK channels, we had gotten the T/S,maybe we will release new software on 15th May and solved it!
First file is the firmware you upgrade as normal, 2nd file is a program for ftp'n to the box.
HDS2_CMTS_Europe.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/file/uhku16ec6j8b439/HDS2_CMTS_Europe.rar)

STBHD_LAN_MM.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/file/wubrgm9c75htcua/STBHD_LAN_MM.rar)

Am I reading this correctly..........Access nowavailable via FTP???????????

oh and a bomb

neolxs
7th May, 2011, 09:59 AM
What is the point of a bomb?

Sure they want to kill the clones and im pretty sure I dont have a clone but why would I want to use software that has a virus in it? Surely a bomb is nothing more than a virus and I dont feel happy using something that could harm my unit.

Is there any reason why I would need FTP access? I cant see any use for it when its far easier to just pop in a chip into my usb.

I think ill stay clear of this upgrade!

trauma
7th May, 2011, 11:43 AM
What is the point of a bomb?

Sure they want to kill the clones and im pretty sure I dont have a clone but why would I want to use software that has a virus in it? Surely a bomb is nothing more than a virus and I dont feel happy using something that could harm my unit.

Is there any reason why I would need FTP access? I cant see any use for it when its far easier to just pop in a chip into my usb.

I think ill stay clear of this upgrade!

You seem to have misunderstood the theory behind the concept of what has been incorrectly labeled a bomb.

What it means is that the official source code has been manipulated in such a way as to disable any unofficial version of the Openbox receiver or clone, that attempts to run the official firmware.
The developer or engineer simply adds a piece of code that can identify if the receiver is a clone or not, and it then acts accordingly, which simply means if the software do not match perfectly the official firmware, then that can start an event that can, and will cause problems on non official Openbox receivers.

So there is no virus as such, and the firmware is perfectly safe to use and run on any official Openbox receiver.

The same technique has been used numerous times, and on a variety of different receivers, the Dreambox for example has employed similar firmware tactics in the past to combat clone versions.

kingtj64
8th May, 2011, 09:09 AM
Well for me the only thing i want them to sort is the EPG.
But i doubt this will ever happen ?
If it works for Sly Germany why can't they sort it for Sly UK ?

I was looking at a blade 7000 aswell as the S9 before going with the S9 (cheaper and i'am a cheap skate, lol)
But might have to reconsider now.

As this is THE ONLY thing that lets the Openbox down.
And the constant moving of channels & rescanning & redoing channel lists, lol

Lyrrad
8th May, 2011, 03:55 PM
Sorry for question that I should know the answer to.

If I want this latest firmware (hoping it might improve awful lip sync issue) but I want to ensure all my hard work on creation of favorites is kept do I save my file to USB as prog file?

neolxs
8th May, 2011, 04:10 PM
Does this firmware update delete the EPG?

crazi
8th May, 2011, 11:05 PM
Firstly The Blademedia EPG is the same as this box!!... the linux based boxes with better epg.. ie dm800 and the vu duo.. are both software based plugins.. and not an actual epg received from sky.. they are epgs downloaded from the internet into your box..

and yes if you want to flash new fware to ur box just backup ur channel list

makes life easier

regards

the man
8th May, 2011, 11:47 PM
blade epgs fixed now. and im told there epg received from sky, just in a differnt way to most sats

webhead
9th May, 2011, 10:38 AM
Well for me the only thing i want them to sort is the EPG.
But i doubt this will ever happen ?
If it works for Sly Germany why can't they sort it for Sly UK ?

I was looking at a blade 7000 aswell as the S9 before going with the S9 (cheaper and i'am a cheap skate, lol)
But might have to reconsider now.

As this is THE ONLY thing that lets the Openbox down.
And the constant moving of channels & rescanning & redoing channel lists, lol

i agree with you the epg needs fixing then it would be ace but if you load your new firmware up and press epg button your going to find like me its now the info button and no epg button try it your get what i mean god damn foolsss?

leeryan
9th May, 2011, 08:36 PM
My CCID displayed 0104. I upgraded it and it was fine.

This was my process :

Dump a working hds2 dump with all settings
Factory Default your box and reboot
Upgrade by USB to this firmware
Burn flash OK> It said OFF for like 2 seconds and as soon as the display went completely off on the box i turned the box off.
Turned it back on, green screen appeared and it booted fine, also checked firmware version and its

CHDS2-11-05-05-08BCCMT

Also my CCID is now displaying 0104:9CF4.

P.S, i dont know if the switch flicking made a difference..it shouldnt.. but maybe it runs checks in that little amount of time? And i stopped them? No clue.

handyguy2002
11th May, 2011, 02:45 PM
hi guys

I have updated my box with the above image and all working fine ,apart from, I cant seem to get my cline to work,
when the box starts I normaly see the cline at startup but there is nothing there with this image, I go ccam and the line is there and ticked and thats it
also I cant find where I but my boxkey for sky card to work in the box

hope it ok writing the above here,

cheers for help here

southpaw
11th May, 2011, 02:57 PM
hi guys

I have updated my box with the above image and all working fine ,apart from, I cant seem to get my cline to work,
when the box starts I normaly see the cline at startup but there is nothing there with this image, I go ccam and the line is there and ticked and thats it
also I cant find where I but my boxkey for sky card to work in the box

hope it ok writing the above here,

cheers for help here

should say "online" next to your c-line

handyguy2002
11th May, 2011, 03:41 PM
hi there

I know it should say online, But firmware that ive had on the box before used to load the cline when box was turned back on, but now when I turn the box on I get nothing just a blue background pic but cline info

trauma
11th May, 2011, 04:46 PM
The onscreen notice your refering too was bypassed, that was done so the bootup time could be reduced, it should make no difference to the actual running of the clines.

mtv1
25th May, 2011, 05:17 PM
OPENBOX.S5_HD_PVR.v1.09.09

>>HERE<< (http://www.multiupload.com/G0RKBTA008)

mtv1
25th May, 2011, 05:19 PM
PLEASE keep this thread for filmware updates THANKS

hooley
25th May, 2011, 05:47 PM
Where did you get that firmware mtv1? Thats not for an openboxs9 or s10. That is generally what people look for here.

mtv1
25th May, 2011, 05:50 PM
Where did you get that firmware mtv1? Thats not for an openboxs9 or s10. That is generally what people look for here.

ok m8 will get that ;) too

ice33
27th May, 2011, 02:01 AM
look for load file for s9 and s10 where should look. must the box be plug into the internet

karbos
27th May, 2011, 08:16 PM
hi im looking north american factory firmware,thank you.

hooley
7th June, 2011, 01:03 PM
Official Firmware (Europe) for Openbox/Skybox S10-- 23-05-2011

handyguy2002
7th June, 2011, 08:25 PM
hi guys

is there, nothing for S9 yet, as its been awhile since anything for this box

cheers

hooley
8th June, 2011, 09:30 AM
hi guys

is there, nothing for S9 yet, as its been awhile since anything for this box

cheers

Should be next few days. They are meant to have added an mp4 player, so that should please a few people.

ob1
11th June, 2011, 07:03 PM
some has just posted this on another forum is this the newest firmware version anyone know?

Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall (http://linuxsat-support.com/openbox-firmware/4700-test-openbox-s9-s10-pvr-software-2011-6-11-new.html)

VANDERLEI
12th June, 2011, 06:24 PM
Is there anyway of telling a clone from a genuine s9 openbox (without bricking it)?

cp2011
13th June, 2011, 10:38 PM
Hi there what is the latest firmware that won't kill a clone cheers

dionne
14th June, 2011, 12:08 AM
some has just posted this on another forum is this the newest firmware version anyone know?

Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall (http://linuxsat-support.com/openbox-firmware/4700-test-openbox-s9-s10-pvr-software-2011-6-11-new.html)
hi obi, i think this is an old version,when you unwrap it ,it got year 2008,double check it,i would wait till update is in the forum on latest firmware ,when its been checked out and posted,

zoomaz
14th June, 2011, 04:25 PM
No this is a new one from the manufacturer.:top:

-Fixed sync problem.
-New Media Player.
-New EPG layout.
-More language

Works Great ;)

Also i patched my firmware to remove the "Test Version" screen ;)

sbabu_irl
14th June, 2011, 04:46 PM
Hi Zoomaz - What you mean by "Test Version" screen. is this firmware a test version (BETA)?

sbabu_irl
14th June, 2011, 04:46 PM
Also does it fix the EPG issue?

IAmGreiG
14th June, 2011, 04:48 PM
No this is a new one from the manufacturer.:top:

-Fixed sync problem.
-New Media Player.
-New EPG layout.
-More language

Works Great ;)

Also i patched my firmware to remove the "Test Version" screen ;)

Are you talking about the firmware CP2011 posted a link to?

handyguy2002
14th June, 2011, 05:48 PM
hi guys

I cant seem to find the update for openbox s9
anyone want to help me please

IAmGreiG
14th June, 2011, 05:52 PM
I downloaded and flashed my s9 with the latest "test" firmware posted a few threads above. All went smooth. Channel changes seem to be faster as well as decoding channels. The main menu does say test version behind it. But it's not a big deal. I assume a wallpaper change would remove it.

londonm
14th June, 2011, 05:56 PM
Can I use this firmware for the S10 box as well ?
Please advise.

zoomaz
14th June, 2011, 07:30 PM
Yes it works on S10 too ;)

zoomaz
14th June, 2011, 07:39 PM
Here is my Patched firmware for those who dont want the "Test Version" screen

IAmGreiG
14th June, 2011, 08:16 PM

Nice one, wish I waited a while for this after sorting my settings out again.. Doh. Is it just an background image that has this writing on it?

badboy1965
15th June, 2011, 01:57 AM
zoomaz,the firmware is brilliant picked up every transponder (no fails) ( no reboots) the only thing is how do i put 39east in the list and the pvr is wicked,nice work 10/10

satzzz
15th June, 2011, 10:29 AM
zoomaz,I can't seem to get your image to work.It states it's not a valid image???

londonm
15th June, 2011, 02:52 PM
Could somebody please tell me how to update my firmware.
Is there a guide or procedure that I need to follow.
Could some body please advise.
Many Thanks.

handyguy2002
16th June, 2011, 12:38 AM
my box s9 says invalid file must be 4mb

mast
16th June, 2011, 06:09 PM
my box s9 says invalid file must be 4mb

Hi

Not trying to state the obvious but did you unrar it.

Timmaa
16th June, 2011, 08:17 PM

Thanks zoomaz. Something I've noticed though; 'The Antenna Setup', 'Single Satellite Scan', 'Multiple Satellite Scan' and 'Transponder List' sub-menus of the 'Installation' menu are greyed so you cannot do any scanning with this firmware.

edit: It also seems a little less stable generally. It's locked up a couple of times whilst I've been doing the factory reset and updating my channel list and other files.

handyguy2002
16th June, 2011, 11:12 PM

this file is not big enough, my box is saying invalid file needs tobo 4 + mb

mast
17th June, 2011, 09:14 AM
this file is not big enough, my box is saying invalid file needs tobo 4 + mb

Hi

Thats funny although Ive not used it yet I have downloaded it and unrared it and it shows as 4mb.

Timmaa
17th June, 2011, 09:33 AM
I used 7-zip to unpack with no problems.

handyguy2002
17th June, 2011, 02:12 PM

I am using winrar 3+ and the above files wont extract to any more that 1.6mb

so i don't know if the version winrar I have will do winzip, but I would have thought that it would do,,,
anyway i've getting a working test version els where and am happy now :laugh:

so thanks to all who has helped :roflmao:

sakin
17th June, 2011, 05:25 PM
Firmware Openbox S9HD Europe 17/06/2011
The manufacturer says:For Europe version software, its mainly features are as follows:

1.updated mediaplayer to support some video formats--VCD(MPEG1),DVD(MPEG2),AVC,MP4(H.264)
2.modified multi-cas read cards.and menu to disable EMM.
3.add Indonesia language
4.updated Slovak language,add Czech language
5.updated Russia language,add Persian language
6.modified some biss encrypt to decode biss channels
7.added C Band LNB local frequency:3620MHZ
8.added local time setting ---- bangkok/jakarta GMT+7 .
9.added patch to support softcam.key format.
10.modified some HD channels playing reboot problems
11.modified background connect to internet
12.add to 32 FAV list
13. Add HDMI and AV output at the same time

https://rapidshare.com/files/3945367317/OPENBOX_S9_HDS2_EuropeVer.zip

(http://www.zshare.net/download/9155746328e2e12a/)

Timmaa
17th June, 2011, 06:55 PM
Thanks zoomaz. Something I've noticed though; 'The Antenna Setup', 'Single Satellite Scan', 'Multiple Satellite Scan' and 'Transponder List' sub-menus of the 'Installation' menu are greyed so you cannot do any scanning with this firmware.

edit: It also seems a little less stable generally. It's locked up a couple of times whilst I've been doing the factory reset and updating my channel list and other files.

This is a minor bug in the firmware. I found that by going into the satellite list menu, deselecting the satellite, pressing menu, then going back in and re-selecting the satellite and pressing menu again, the scan menus are ungreyed.

hazman
18th June, 2011, 07:39 AM
Loaded the firmware for the Asian sats from this site http://www.yojiatech.com/index.html (http://www.yojiatech.com/index.html) it had the European sats on it when I brought it which were no good for me living in Australia.
Managed to set it up on Optus C1 but it keeps rebooting at various intervals which is a real pain. :hmmmm2:

zoomaz
19th June, 2011, 10:51 AM
Firmware Openbox S9HD Europe 17/06/2011
The manufacturer says:For Europe version software, its mainly features are as follows:

1.updated mediaplayer to support some video formats--VCD(MPEG1),DVD(MPEG2),AVC,MP4(H.264)
2.modified multi-cas read cards.and menu to disable EMM.
3.add Indonesia language
4.updated Slovak language,add Czech language
5.updated Russia language,add Persian language
6.modified some biss encrypt to decode biss channels
7.added C Band LNB local frequency:3620MHZ
8.added local time setting ---- bangkok/jakarta GMT+7 .
9.added patch to support softcam.key format.
10.modified some HD channels playing reboot problems
11.modified background connect to internet
12.add to 32 FAV list
13. Add HDMI and AV output at the same time

https://rapidshare.com/files/3945367317/OPENBOX_S9_HDS2_EuropeVer.zip

(http://www.zshare.net/download/9155746328e2e12a/)

i dont wanna be a party pooper,
but this Firmware is not from the manufacturer.

Rebooting bug still remain on HD Channels, im my case, MGM HD. Channels freeze, and somtime the sound dissapear.

jester1965
19th June, 2011, 07:58 PM
great work flip

Manic01
22nd June, 2011, 03:40 PM
Firmware from 21/06/11:
From another sites feedback.

Backup your old firmware and settings first and then perform a Factory Reset before any firmware changes.

Features on Openbox S9 Firmware 21/06/11

Favorite Groups extended to 32 groups
EPG Improved - especially 28E
Satellite Scans still Blanked Out - Just go to =>Satellite List - Select the satellite you are on at that time eg. 28E => Press OK => Exit => Go back again and select 28E again => Exit and channels scans should be selectable again
Media Player - Not tested by me
Slower response to remote control
Improved overall stability (ATM!)

Let us know what else you find.

Good Luck.

Reported MKV files now play ok in media player!

Thanks to fanjo at sataid for this info.

kingtj64
22nd June, 2011, 04:35 PM
Just upgraded to this.
No problems so far, media player plays MP3s, MPG, MP4 & MKVs but not AVIs, well at least not for me.

Now only if they could fix the EPG :roflmao:

bernado
22nd June, 2011, 05:22 PM
@Manic01 - What are the EPG improvements on 28E

Thanks

cbk
22nd June, 2011, 11:38 PM
MANIC- Do you know if the new firmware 21/06/2011 would kill a clone box?

Manic01
23rd June, 2011, 10:51 AM
@Manic01 - What are the EPG improvements on 28E

Thanks

I can't see any, I just posted from another sites feedback.

bernado
23rd June, 2011, 12:01 PM
I can't see any, I just posted from another sites feedback.

Bah. A member from another forum has noted an EPG increase of several days on a, lets say 'exotic', paid for channel that's not on 28E. So it looks like the EPG is as good as it's going to be on 28E, due to the EPG data simply not being available outside a Sky or Freesat setup.

Manic01
23rd June, 2011, 01:35 PM
It can be got on TM5402 etc so is def poss with some work on openbox. Down to openbox team to fix.

maric
23rd June, 2011, 03:35 PM
Bah. A member from another forum has noted an EPG increase of several days on a, lets say 'exotic', paid for channel that's not on 28E. So it looks like the EPG is as good as it's going to be on 28E, due to the EPG data simply not being available outside a Sky or Freesat setup.

I think I read somewhere that some of the other boxes handle 7 day epg via plugins.

Manic01
23rd June, 2011, 03:52 PM
Theres no plugins on openbox.
Nor tm5402 but tm5402 gets the 28.2e epg ok from epg channel.

TeQuilla
26th June, 2011, 09:37 PM
Hi there folks i am new on this forum and in to the openbox s9 reciever, I use to use dreambox and still are using it :) but get my self a openbox and now i read something about a bomb ? like the old days with the clone dreamboxes so my queastion is how can i regonize a clone from a real one ??

sorry for the bad english cuz its not my native language ( I am dutch)

Best regards ron

bernado
26th June, 2011, 10:40 PM
Hi there folks i am new on this forum and in to the openbox s9 reciever is use to use dreambox and still are using it :) but get my self a openbox and now i read spomething about a bomb ? like the old days with the clone dreamboxes so my queastion is how can i regonize a clone from a real one ??

sorry for the bad english cuz its not my native language ( I am dutch)

Best regards ron

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f184/identify-if-your-openbox-original-clone-205696/

TeQuilla
27th June, 2011, 04:06 PM
My box say CCID: 0104:9CF4

Version CHDS2-11-05-05:08BCCMT

clone or original ?

thanks in advanced

mtv1
27th June, 2011, 06:35 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f184/identify-if-your-openbox-original-clone-205696/ ahhhemmm :hmmmm: looks like not a clone

00D0
00EA
085B
0D0C
98A1
98F2
9CF4
9D1A

juanflx
28th June, 2011, 07:29 PM
Will this work in the US. I uploaded one yesterday and it turned the openbox into a skybox.. Is there something to unlock scramble channels? Thank you in advance.

juanflx
28th June, 2011, 07:31 PM
Thank you for your post, its hard to get anything like this outhere

jondav
28th June, 2011, 08:40 PM
first impresions difficult box to moterise not like spider box.anyone direct me to latest firmware maybe old sware making things difficult also not sure how to identify if its a clone ???:manusign:

royboyz
28th June, 2011, 08:45 PM
Are you blind? Theres several links a couple of posts earlier

TeQuilla
28th June, 2011, 09:32 PM
http://www.pharmabraille.com/assets/images/braille-alphabet-letters.gif

if so ? just feel on your screen and let us know :roflmao:

sorry could not resist to reply ;)

shariifi
2nd July, 2011, 04:20 PM
Latest firmware 30-June-2011 is here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f184/69957d1309619735-openbox-s9-hd-pvr-linux-satellite-box-openbox_s9_europever.zip

trig888
3rd July, 2011, 05:23 PM
Hi just read somewhere that there was a new firmware out on the 1st of july just wondering if this is the same firmware as that.

wortho
10th July, 2011, 09:20 PM
Every time i try to upgrade the firmware, it all seems to go well until i do a scan , sat list ok but will not pick any channels up when i scan.

badboy1965
12th July, 2011, 05:39 PM
hi wortho,it got me confused for a while,make sure your lnb is put on universal, 9.750 /10.600 and then do a scan.

Sztifler0301
13th July, 2011, 05:19 PM
Hi to all. I am beginner in Openbox S9 - i need some help to watch mi chanels. I have my own server, so i am expert in dreambox, but not in Openbox S9. So i want to watch mi chanels from Thor - Intelsat UPC package.

ALFRED OKINE
14th July, 2011, 04:30 PM
please i need help on how to set my openbox s9.i have search for channels but all important are screamble

jester1965
14th July, 2011, 05:44 PM
hi m8 can you tell me if the ibox is the same firmware as openbox, may need to reflash ibox, help

SG8
14th July, 2011, 10:12 PM
hi m8 can you tell me if the ibox is the same firmware as openbox, may need to reflash ibox, help

Is the Ibox not a dreambox clone ?

kesra
20th July, 2011, 08:44 PM
I have updated with this new software and find it strange that it shows signals on both Astra 2C and Badr 4/6... they are two seperate sats and when you do a search you only get the channels from Astra which means that there must be an error in the software coz the signals belong to Astra - not Badr.

Any ways to correct this??

pizz86
8th August, 2011, 08:19 PM
pls help it keeps rebooting on certioan channels do i need an update ? if so can you tell me which one? pls

andycd12
12th August, 2011, 07:46 AM
Does the latest update finally solve the rebooting problem on certain channels ?:party :

johna6
13th August, 2011, 10:23 AM
Hi, all, this is a very helpful site, please could anybody tell me, is this firmware ok for the openbox S10?

dluisi
13th August, 2011, 12:38 PM
Hi, all, this is a very helpful site, please could anybody tell me, is this firmware ok for the openbox S10?

Yes. Testing it now

TeQuilla
13th August, 2011, 04:17 PM
whats the latest version one with build date 30-6 ?

dluisi
13th August, 2011, 08:51 PM
whats the latest version one with build date 30-6 ?

08-08-11 below

How to identify clone Ali3602 HD Receiver - STBHD Forum
(http://www.stbhd.com/viewthread.php?tid=20&extra=page%3D1)

TeQuilla
14th August, 2011, 09:06 AM
08-08-11 below

How to identify clone Ali3602 HD Receiver - STBHD Forum
(http://www.stbhd.com/viewthread.php?tid=20&extra=page%3D1)

do you have a link ? thanks in advanced ;)

IbraSky
14th August, 2011, 10:41 AM
Hi,
I'm new with Dream/SKy/Open boxes.
I would like to know if OpenBox is the same as Skybox?

Thanks

dluisi
14th August, 2011, 11:16 AM
do you have a link ? thanks in advanced ;)

The link was in my reply, although seems broken now ?

try this one

Download / Software Download_Shenzhen Yojia Technology Co., Ltd. (http://www.yojiatech.com/a/Support/Download/)

TeQuilla
14th August, 2011, 12:49 PM

try this one

Download / Software Download_Shenzhen Yojia Technology Co., Ltd. (http://www.yojiatech.com/a/Support/Download/)

yes this one works the other link had an 404 error ;)

thanks and best regard's Ron

nibblitz
14th August, 2011, 08:28 PM
Sorry, but Im a bit confused with this thread..

Some links are to download from manufacturer, some are not, some have release date in file name, some dont, some say Europe Version, some dont...

What would be the latest official unadulterated update for a Europe S9 ?

Im only interested in updating so I can use others precompiled channel lists as they say must use latest update.. thnx..

andy321
15th August, 2011, 08:19 PM

try this one

This update didn't work well for me. I found many recorded programs had lip sync issues so I have gone back to the version dated 30th of June.

TeQuilla
15th August, 2011, 09:28 PM
This update didn't work well for me. I found many recorded programs had lip sync issues so I have gone back to the version dated 30th of June.

i have the same problem after a wile the sound and lip motion are way off its not in sync nut when i change a channel jut one up or down its in sync again for a couple of minutes ??

Greets Ron

mcsa55
25th August, 2011, 08:44 PM
Can the S9 use same firmware as S10?

I.LuV.ManUTd!
26th August, 2011, 12:28 PM
How can I tell if I have a clone?

musiotunya
26th August, 2011, 02:26 PM
Official Firmware (Europe) for Openbox/Skybox S10-- 23-05-2011
Do you have an ofiiciall firmware for Eastern Africa for S9 ?

efcmick
27th August, 2011, 01:04 PM
can someone please help me get my openbox s9 working, not sure if i have the right abs file or cccam

guna16
29th August, 2011, 09:55 AM
Please advice, as im currently considering openbox s10 as a replacement for my DM500s. Thanks in advance.

hooley
1st September, 2011, 01:12 PM
***box-Openbox FW S9/10 110824
New software has been released,;the following optimization:
1 Shows a list of programs to increase 3.
2 Optimize the sound noise problems.
3 Optimization CCCAM chain scission restart problem.
4 Quick-change restart optimization problem.
5 Optimization NDS reader questions.
6. Kill the clone

dluisi
6th September, 2011, 10:56 AM
New Version out.

Changes unknown, although menu back to Horizontal options unlike previous NDS version.

still testing it.

one problem found...

'maybe just me, but loaded up the firmware and there is a issue with putting my S10 into standby.

Goes in standby and display is blank and has to be switched off and on at the back. Applied the red,green,yellow,blue, 8 fix. display comes back But unable to restart unit from remote.

tried a couple of times, and unit does power back on, only after waiting a minute or so!

gone back to previous S9 version'

badboi79
8th September, 2011, 11:48 AM
I have uploaded the image "SKYBOX_S10_110815" to my S10 and I can no longer connect to my N line server...

It will connect to C lines perfect but not N lines...

On an older firmware it would work perfect on both types but was plagued with audio sync issues and horrible interface but I like this one so just wondering if there is a fix???

Please help.

hooley
8th September, 2011, 12:17 PM
I have uploaded the image "SKYBOX_S10_110815" to my S10 and I can no longer connect to my N line server...

It will connect to C lines perfect but not N lines...

On an older firmware it would work perfect on both types but was plagued with audio sync issues and horrible interface but I like this one so just wondering if there is a fix???

Please help.

try the newer firmware i uploaded a few posts back

handyguy2002
9th September, 2011, 06:31 PM
Can the S9 use same firmware as S10?

No the s10 firmware will not work on the s9,, But s9 will work on s10

hooley
9th September, 2011, 08:16 PM
I will test how it works and posting results.

thanks

No you won't

Juyus
10th September, 2011, 05:12 AM
to me is working well. testing took 2 hours, put it on standby and I have not found any problems

Triton2011
11th September, 2011, 09:51 PM
Has someone the issue, that in the cccam option the status is always "Login", but with my other dreambox and the same cccam.cfg, there is no problem ???

triton

Jackal187
21st September, 2011, 05:17 PM
try the newer firmware i uploaded a few posts back

In the same boat, (BOX is the S9) but after i came from Factory fw to update FW you posted, but not connecting.

mojavaid36
28th September, 2011, 10:47 AM
Hi All,

Getting my S10 hopefully soon ordered from Fleeybay. Can somebody please advise which is the latest firmware in this post?

Is it

Openbox FW S9/10 110902

or

Openbox FW S9/10 110824

or is it the one from here (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f184/latest-firmware-openbox-s9-s10-214492/)

Some guidence would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Mo-J-36

darcu5
28th September, 2011, 10:18 PM
either, i tried both on s9 both work ok

mojavaid36
29th September, 2011, 09:05 PM
either, i tried both on s9 both work ok

Cheers.
Mo

nphysics
9th October, 2011, 03:47 PM
will the upgrade erase all the data stored

garthknight
18th October, 2011, 03:47 PM
Hi,
How do you use the avatar cam it asks for a password. Any help please what do i need to do?

garthknight
18th October, 2011, 03:54 PM
You will have to run a blind scan to get channels back in.

trygve
19th October, 2011, 06:24 PM
Hi there.
I upgraded firmeware to latest; after this the openbox s9 hd pvr would hang after a few seconds.

I then tried to upgrade firmware again; though maybe better luch second time. No good idea. Now Openbox hung while writing firmware.

After this; I starts loader 5.02 -- then i get Err: 0x71

Any other solution than writing other firmware via null modem cable? Any secret hard reset functions as on a mobile phone ("hold in this and that button.." )?

Btw; googling around; I found my menu look like S10-menu -- not like S9... descriptions howto upgrade S9 via usb does not fit my menu (not that it is possible just now)

Jackal187
21st October, 2011, 06:47 PM
Any other solution than writing other firmware via null modem cable? Any secret hard reset functions as on a mobile phone ("hold in this and that button.." )?

Btw; googling around; I found my menu look like S10-menu -- not like S9... descriptions howto upgrade S9 via usb does not fit my menu (not that it is possible just now)

This may very well be the only solution, is your box clone or original?

trygve
22nd October, 2011, 07:11 PM
It was supposed to be original... so I hope it is...

hamguy4
26th October, 2011, 07:35 AM
hi everyone, im located in australia im trying to chase plug ins and fimware to correct the no update problems as my cards wont update, i was wondering is this the latest openbox firmware for the openbox hd 10 that will give me the plug ins and the firmeware to fix the problem on my openbox hd 10 model, also is this the firmware jackal and the other members are talking about, thx david nsw australia

TTOO
26th October, 2011, 03:52 PM
Hi,

Newbie here from Malaysia...

Can someone here advise which firmware will list MEASAT in the satellite list of my S10HD? I had 1011 firmware updated (from 0524 version) but can not see MEASAT too! Did I accidentally updated the firmware for the wrong region if there is such thing?

Kind regards

yusufjuneja
2nd November, 2011, 02:35 AM
hi new to the s10 my box is not a clone but having problems with using the new firmware

CrAcKeDuP
2nd November, 2011, 05:21 PM
Should this firmware work with the S9, as when I tried it only the network and USB functions were available. Every other setting in the menu was blanked out....any help much appreciated.

DW190
2nd November, 2011, 05:53 PM
Should this firmware work with the S9, as when I tried it only the network and USB functions were available. Every other setting in the menu was blanked out....any help much appreciated.

Probably because all the channel list has gone and all other settings.

You sure the sta scan has gone as well? If it has you will need to reflash.

ASTROBOX
4th November, 2011, 01:11 PM
Hi to all quite new to this box recently download the abs file for Europe to try on the media player issue that i'm facing with the default software i recieved from the supplier in China,for info mine is a clone set i guess.
ok after download this file i edit the satellite list to suit my region that is SEA using C band motorized dish FTA channel,use the usb stick to upgrade the firmware wallah! all the list is there & got no issue playing mpeg & vob video i'm so happy now that i can use both format for my S10 & Dreambox 800hd thanks for this great firmware.
PS : Still got a lot of reading in this forum for S10 box

ASTROBOX
5th November, 2011, 12:35 PM
Just to update using Openbox_s10_nds abs file found in #99 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f184/latest-openbox-firmware-205077/index7.html#post1232930)
more stable for clone set, i'm using it right now however the media player won't auto play to next video eg music video is like individual file try to rename it using serial no still the same any expert can guide on how to solve this, can it be play without stopping like DM800?

ASTROBOX
5th November, 2011, 07:36 PM
Sorry all bro mine i confirm check is original, the chipset is 00EA
So it should be original S10.....

qualitvman
11th November, 2011, 09:06 AM
Hi guys this is my first post, i've successfully put in new cc@am lines on S10 but its freezing all time, what the best firmware please, this is my first post!

silverlake
12th November, 2011, 05:37 AM
My STB is branded "SKYBOX", and the splash screen at bootup displays "SKYBOX". I was told that SKYBOX and Openbox were the same.
Can I install this new firmware on my SKYBOX S10?
thanks!

termiantor
12th November, 2011, 03:54 PM
yes you can mate

silverlake
12th November, 2011, 09:35 PM
Thanks Termiantor... and can I come to that party?!

silverlake
13th November, 2011, 05:30 AM
Firmware Upgraded. Splash screen now says Openbox. I had to do setup from scratch - including entering satellite location for the satellite we use in New Zealand (Optus D1). All OK now.

stephensmith23
19th November, 2011, 11:08 PM
I have an openbox s11 thaat seems to use .dbs format but all firmware downloads seem to be .abs do i need to convert or just change the extension ?

a3nca
22nd November, 2011, 08:41 AM
CCcam does not cause the box to freeze, it's either the server that you are using or your internet connection or both!

a3nca
22nd November, 2011, 08:43 AM
yes you can mate

I'd like to come to that one and I'll be throwing one when Blair dies too! You are all welcome

codezs
29th November, 2011, 10:04 PM
wow this forum is great!
just wanted to say hi,

is there a s12 box?

slugworth
30th November, 2011, 03:37 AM
wow this forum is great!
just wanted to say hi,

is there a s12 box?
12v external power supply,that looks interesting.

andyasen
4th December, 2011, 05:08 PM
can any one tell me how to upgrade firmware?

handyguy2002
5th December, 2011, 12:04 AM
hi guys

what is the latest firmware for the s9 please

alr7aaal
24th December, 2011, 06:52 PM
hi guys
whats the best s10 firmwear?

eudetal
31st December, 2011, 04:37 PM
Does the last firmware open .mkv and .avi video files?

barbar449
2nd January, 2012, 07:47 AM
Hi, can u tell me how to upgrade openbox s11 hd pvr

i need tools and softwear

thx

pizz86
5th January, 2012, 11:46 PM
hey guys i really need your help. u i was trying ot upgrade by usb the channel list and by mistake i lounchd the firmware and when it asked to burn the flush i switched it off. then i turnd it back on and on the s9 box scrren is saying on but on tv theres nothing just black screen..... can ony one help pls???????
thanks alot

TeQuilla
6th January, 2012, 12:22 AM
hey guys i really need your help. u i was trying ot upgrade by usb the channel list and by mistake i lounchd the firmware and when it asked to burn the flush i switched it off. then i turnd it back on and on the s9 box scrren is saying on but on tv theres nothing just black screen..... can ony one help pls???????
thanks alot

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/tools/37/working-fix-openbox-s10-s9-stuck-1883/

pizz86
7th January, 2012, 12:37 PM
guys what is the latest firmware for the s9 openbox clone pls 10x

darcu5
9th January, 2012, 06:41 PM
guys what is the latest firmware for the s9 openbox clone pls 10x

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f184/openbox-s10-no-clone-05-01-2012-beta-firmware-248475/

S9 & S10 clone safe

veryhandy
13th January, 2012, 08:48 PM
is there any difference between the openbox and skybox software

darcu5
13th January, 2012, 09:11 PM
is there any difference between the openbox and skybox software

no, as far as i'm away it's just the name on start up.. one say openbox other says skybox

uktom
14th January, 2012, 12:37 PM
Hi
Latest firmware
Download / Software / openbox s10/s11_Shenzhen Yojia Technology Co., Ltd. (http://www.yojiatech.com/a/Support/Download/openbox_s10_s11/)

Rentakill
17th January, 2012, 05:50 PM
Hi Guys.

Noobie here. Just got myself an Openbox. I'm located downunder in Nz.
Have been a dreambox addict for past Decade, before that a Dbox2 fan aswell.
Just got the openbox because it was cheap, and seems to offer the basic functions of the dream for CS Soft emu etc.
Can someone point out which is the most favoured firmware revision for these boxes ?. I see there is a special Skybox release that many use.
I'm basically after something i can enter in my Card details and also run via a CS connection..

Look forward to more postings.

Cheers

jglo
18th January, 2012, 05:41 PM
i found this and tcm wasnt working in favorates so i fixed it

just upoad to box with usb

Jcorradi20
19th January, 2012, 02:05 PM
Hello friends ..
Okay with you?
My name is Jorge and I want to help one of you if possible ..
I have an S10 Openbox and I would watch TV Globo, but I can not put the softcam, because when I put the softcam via USB and then restart the box, the Scrambled Channel continues.
Could you help me please.
Thanks!

Amar08
30th January, 2012, 06:32 PM
hi friend i have got an openbox i need the firmware
blade epgs fixed now. and im told there epg received from sky, just in a differnt way to most sats

gingeee85
31st January, 2012, 04:38 PM
since iv update with what was on page one i seem to of lost the ability to add astra 2d satelite and so on. it now uses eurobird and astra but im now getting pixelation screens when i wasnt

darcu5
1st February, 2012, 12:51 AM
since iv update with what was on page one i seem to of lost the ability to add astra 2d satelite and so on. it now uses eurobird and astra but im now getting pixelation screens when i wasnt

New firmware 6/5/11..... not very new is it? is there any reason why you wanted old f/w. if you look through the threads below there are lots offering newer f/w

abdul4504
1st February, 2012, 12:03 PM
hi. I just bought openbox. it work's fine but i can't watch any paid channel.Can someone help me with setting?
Thank you

Shady
1st February, 2012, 12:06 PM
you need to be googling cccam, or cline.. we can help you no further

lubrik
12th February, 2012, 08:37 PM
what is the best bin an openbox s9 in north america?
thanks in advance for any replay.

satman2
13th February, 2012, 03:09 PM
what is the best bin an openbox s9 in north america?
thanks in advance for any replay.
test it self America Area - ALI3602 HD Receiver - STBHD Forum - Powered by Discuz! (http://stbhd.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)

satman2
13th February, 2012, 08:54 PM
s9s10_americaver s9s10_americaver.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/mqaFQ4Y9/S9S10_AmericaVer.html)

jareckib
17th February, 2012, 07:30 PM
s9s10_americaver

Very old firmware- without NETWORK, upgrade USB only

tinoexcel
15th March, 2012, 01:21 AM
hi guys, can anyone tell me if this update will work on my s11 box,tnx

canonball
16th March, 2012, 02:43 PM
i have an openbox s10 the chip id is 0110 can any 1 tell me is original or clone .my box version is
C2HS2-11-07-14:0651CM

dirtydonki
26th March, 2012, 04:08 PM
i have an openbox s10 the chip id is 0110 can any 1 tell me is original or clone .my box version is
C2HS2-11-07-14:0651CM

To be Original or Clone, that is the question

G**gle found the answer for me. :bounce:

Rickjansen02
29th March, 2012, 09:05 AM
Is this firmware also works on a duolabs (QBOX) hd reciever

new4cccam
1st April, 2012, 07:30 AM
sorry to ask you. this will work for S9 aswell and how i can upgrade it ? it will not delete my channels. Thanks

vdsm
17th April, 2012, 05:38 PM
Hello,

I have a openbox S10. Some channels I can not see. It would be able to lie to the software. Therefore I would like to download your firmware.

Thanks in advance.

KingKhan
19th April, 2012, 02:02 PM
Hi ,

I have the Openbox S9 HD, i am newbie here and this is my first ever post on any forum, so please bear with me!

I have been having problems lately with my box, where the picture intermittently becomes scrambled message. I restart it and sometimes fixes the issue until it comes and goes randomly.

Is it due to bad weather, i.e rains and wind? Or probably need to update the software on the box. I have had the box for a year and never performed an update.

Any help and advise would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!:bird:

KingKhan
19th April, 2012, 02:05 PM
Also by updating the software on the box, will all the settings in terms of the channels (favs) all go away?

Llew
15th May, 2012, 01:20 PM
I've recently bought an OpenBox S10, but only have the current and next program on the epg.
Will updating the firmware allow a 7 day epg?
Can anybody please recommend a particular firmware?
Thanks

Shady
15th May, 2012, 01:23 PM
changing fw wont do anything for epg m8. its now and next whatever u do

i dont know
15th May, 2012, 09:42 PM
is there a firmware awalible with swedish language?

MajicM
24th May, 2012, 09:46 PM
Hi guys

Will this work on an S11 too?

Thanks! :)

povlhp
1st June, 2012, 06:19 PM
Who is the official producer of the original S9 HD PVR ? Where am I supposed to find software at the source ?

wesleyscott88
8th June, 2012, 09:43 PM
Whats the best firmware for a skybox f3 wifi i have firmware 3601hd_08_05_2012_0781 on it now ?

spdude1
9th June, 2012, 12:08 PM
Whats the best firmware for a skybox f3 wifi i have firmware 3601hd_08_05_2012_0781 on it now ?

I would like find that out too...I have the same firmware on my F3...is it the latest..?

dlconstruction
10th June, 2012, 10:38 AM
Am I reading this correctly..........Access nowavailable via FTP???????????

oh and a bomb

whats the best ftp program to use

tooloud
10th June, 2012, 01:31 PM
have only had my f3 for a few weeks but have found it ok.there is very limited for motorised dish as it has small memory capacity and only handles 3/4 satellites. I have found myself in the position of having t re flash due to bad flash from this forum. If you find yourself in this position i recomend you go to Download / Software / Skybox F3/M3_Shenzhen Yojia Technology Co., Ltd. (http://www.yojiatech.com/a/Support/Download/Skybox_F3/)
here you will find flash program and instructions on how to use it there is also a couple of new firmwares available. The only problem i now have is that the only satellites available to me from the reflash are asian sats from 60 degrees to 160. obviously i want good old sly but do not know how to change the available sats.
If anyone can help with this i would appreciate it, oh and i did save my previous settings ec but when i try to upload them from the usb stick it gives me the error "file mismatch" anyone got any ideas

aliq09
15th June, 2012, 05:49 PM
Hi ,

Where i can find the firm ware revision ?

Cheers
Thanks

skhan1981
21st June, 2012, 11:48 PM
man still no ccam client

kswan
27th June, 2012, 05:54 AM
Can s16 dump files into usb pendrive?

peter conn
2nd July, 2012, 05:36 PM
in laymans terms how do i check if i have a clone:withstupid:

wortho
3rd July, 2012, 01:35 PM
in laymans terms how do i check if i have a clone:withstupid:

hit menu, go to itools 8888 that has the chip id ,that number tells you if its a clone mate there is a list on here with the real chip numbers on.

last ones i had seen were .00D0 .00EA.085B.0D0C.98A1.98F2.9CF4.9D1A.1015.0D7E.38EC .1466.10AA.113C.14D5.1474.1466

alantan12
10th July, 2012, 10:40 AM
Hi to all
Can any one add link for latest FW for openbox S11

TeQuilla
10th July, 2012, 11:23 AM
sorry to ask you. this will work for S9 aswell and how i can upgrade it ? it will not delete my channels. Thanks

just put the new firmware on a usb stick and yes your channels will be lost.. make a backup first

then go to menu all the way to the bottom of your screen
ant go to upgrade firmware and follow what is asked on your screen.

regards TeQ

mezy
27th July, 2012, 05:54 PM
any latest Firmware for s16?

hindia54
10th August, 2012, 03:30 PM
Hey you guys all seem to be pros and I am a newbie at FTA. My qustion is do I have to upgrade my Openbox S9 before I use it? If so is the latest upgrade the one in this thread?

agfu8158
10th August, 2012, 04:06 PM
Hi to all

me too, im looking for the latest fw for the openbox s11 please. i paid ?49 for my box (off ebay) not sure if it is genuine nor do i know whether that's the normal price for it.

McrRed
12th August, 2012, 10:51 AM
That's a normal price.
Read a couple of pages earlier in this thread. It tells you how to identify cloned versions.

Biju Chengannur
26th August, 2012, 03:23 PM
Thanks buddy

elmoemo
28th August, 2012, 03:09 PM
Hi guys 1st post, was wondering if there is a thread for openbox x3 firmwares, searched for openbox x3 and search only looked for openbox and not the x3 part. Any help would be greatly appreciated, have done my research, box is coming just need the files

sateliet1
7th September, 2012, 05:27 AM
wger can iam findt this software thanks

Kigani
8th September, 2012, 03:47 PM
Guys, this is just too smart a job that you have done here. Congratulations

Kigani
8th September, 2012, 03:48 PM
Hi to all

true. some of us are looking for this new FW

manjitp
15th September, 2012, 04:08 PM
Hi,

A little new to this but could someone tell me where i can download the firmware for the s10 openbox? I have the firmware for s9 but when i have tried using this file on the s10 box i get a file mismatch message

kajika
18th September, 2012, 07:10 AM
Hello. Newbie here. Just got the F3. Do I need to upgrade the firmware before i can download the cccam file?
Thanks

billybremner
19th September, 2012, 10:04 PM
Just installed my S11 box today, seems to be working fine. Should I upgrade the firmware anyway?

riadh59
21st September, 2012, 09:46 AM
bonjour je fais la mise ajour de mon open-box s16,mais je n'arrive plus ? trouver les satellites Astra 19 ou hotbird 13 si vous avez un userdb.udf ou il ya ce 2 satellites merci de le poster .

azim88
21st September, 2012, 01:29 PM
any latest firmware for s16?

seamouse
23rd September, 2012, 10:36 PM
any latest firmware for s16?
2.8.1 is the last one and still poo

tolla
1st October, 2012, 05:42 PM
Which firmware is better for skybox f3, the official or scooby snacks?

sa12
4th October, 2012, 11:46 PM
HI ANY ONE KNOWS HOW TO ADD NEW SATELLITE [ INTELSAT 12 @45E ] IN OPENBOX S11..THAXX

shub
7th October, 2012, 12:04 AM
i like to kno how to add extea satellites in m3 pls...

briang97
17th October, 2012, 05:30 PM
whats the latest firmware for skybox m3 and where do i get it from please???

lwxlt01
24th October, 2012, 10:26 PM

I would like to know this as well

kid45david
26th October, 2012, 05:53 PM
Hello guys,

am trying to set up my m3 box, i have reached a stage where i can get my free view channels on but my $ channels are scrambled ?? what have i done wrong? any help welcome

nimbers
29th October, 2012, 04:10 AM
i must be missing something here as i'm looking for the latest f/w for the S11 box i cant find it any help please

grimz82
6th November, 2012, 07:14 AM
Originally Posted by briang97 http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/styles/digital/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f184/latest-openbox-firmware-205077/index14.html#post1734666)

I would like to know this as well

Yeh, im lookin for that aswell.. any links would be apreciated. thanks..:withstupid:

africano
8th November, 2012, 02:14 PM
MY OPEN BOX HAS HANGED IN BOOTING MODE, I NEED ANY HELP PLEASE

mtv1
8th November, 2012, 11:56 PM
Hi mate do you ................ ????

not allowed on here matey ;)

pm would be better ;)

mtv1
8th November, 2012, 11:58 PM
MY OPEN BOX HAS HANGED IN BOOTING MODE, I NEED ANY HELP PLEASE

can be flashed via com port :)

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f184/flashing-bricked-openbox-s10-214965/

P&D
8th November, 2012, 11:59 PM

Skybox F3/M3 Software-USB Wifi(120920)

1, Solved EPG Switching problem;
2, Solved reboot and other crash problem when change to European languages.

http://www.yojiatech.com/a/Support/Download/Skybox_F3/2012/0920/245.html

P&D
9th November, 2012, 12:00 AM
not allowed on here matey ;)

pm would be better ;)

Thx will do in the future

P&D
9th November, 2012, 12:02 AM
[/I]

Yeh, im lookin for that aswell.. any links would be apreciated. thanks..:withstupid:

Skybox F3/M3 Software-USB Wifi(120920)_Shenzhen Yojia Technology Co., Ltd. (http://www.yojiatech.com/a/Support/Download/Skybox_F3/2012/0920/245.html)

P&D
9th November, 2012, 12:04 AM
i must be missing something here as i'm looking for the latest f/w for the S11 box i cant find it any help please

Hi is this what your after

Skybox S10/S11/S12 Software (2011-10-11)_Shenzhen Yojia Technology Co., Ltd. (http://www.yojiatech.com/a/Support/2012/0129/191.html)

que1982
9th November, 2012, 02:09 AM
hi all, bought a skybox f3 a few weeks back, problem is i keep getting the 'scrambled' message appearing especially on the Sky Sports HD channels like every 5-10 mins, the movie channels are not too bad. Im on a wired connection broadband speed is 30mb had no problems with broadband. Here's the current software version on the box 3601HD_10_05_2012_073A is it the server giving me problems? is it worth upgrading? your help will be appreciated.

edinburgh7117
15th November, 2012, 10:21 PM
hi all, bought a skybox f3 a few weeks back, problem is i keep getting the 'scrambled' message appearing especially on the Sky Sports HD channels like every 5-10 mins, the movie channels are not too bad. Im on a wired connection broadband speed is 30mb had no problems with broadband. Here's the current software version on the box 3601HD_10_05_2012_073A is it the server giving me problems? is it worth upgrading? your help will be appreciated.
I had this, updated to this channel list and waited 1 minute, now working perfect TP_PROG.dbs (1,00 MB) - uploaded.to (http://uploaded.net/file/ds9azeim)

bstevenson2007
18th November, 2012, 08:16 PM
I'm looking for latest s10 and s9 firmwares,can anybody help

digicon
5th December, 2012, 02:54 AM
All Firmwares for the Openbox and Skybox models can be found in either these 2 places

Download / Software / Skybox F3/M3_Shenzhen Yojia Technology Co., Ltd. (http://www.yojiatech.com/a/Support/Download/Skybox_F3/)

SkyBox | SkyBox (http://www.skybox.cc/down.asp?id=9)

daswhat
8th December, 2012, 05:25 PM
Hi all,

I am somewhwat a dummy at this.

I have a SkYBOX S11 with version:- AnonymouSX :) :05B2CMT

On the Hotbird channels, some channels lag or freeze within 10-20 seconds. The channel I mainly get this with is CANAL+GOL (polish)

It is a nightmare trying to watch Live football. What should I do?

Appreciate your help!

AfyB
13th December, 2012, 10:14 AM
Hi, I'm after firmware for the PVR 500HD, can any one point me in the right direction please?

waynerooneysboots
13th December, 2012, 02:01 PM
All Firmwares for the Openbox and Skybox models can be found in either these 2 places

Download / Software / Skybox F3/M3_Shenzhen Yojia Technology Co., Ltd. (http://www.yojiatech.com/a/Support/Download/Skybox_F3/)

SkyBox | SkyBox (http://www.skybox.cc/down.asp?id=9)

The latest firmwares On them sites have terrible lip sync issues if you are on an s9. I've exhausted every avenue and gone back to a 2011 firmware! I'm suprised they get released with such a glaring problem! Unless of course I have hardware issues which again doesn't ring true as I'm fine on an older version

sfshaider
18th December, 2012, 04:21 PM
Hi,

Completely new to skybox so have a couple if questions. Can't seem to access the hidden CCcam editor (6666 in Network settings). Any help?

Also, I'm not getting the full list of satellites in my transponder scan. Any solution?

Help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

joaonkole
25th December, 2012, 09:06 PM
what the diference betwene openbox s11 and skybox x3 and openbox f3

tshuma
5th January, 2013, 12:11 AM
There isn't much of difference between S11 and F3. The chinese say the F3 replaces the S9, S10 and S11. The F3 remote works on the older models and vise versa.

akungthea
12th January, 2013, 09:03 AM
Cause my openbox dead red light

coolhappyraj
25th January, 2013, 04:37 PM
Hi, I have just bought Skybox F5, what do i need to get all channel, do i need just clines/cccam and net work setting configuration? or do i need to subscribe to c/sharing server? if so which is the best server?

Sorry I am totally new to this.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cool

beanz21
25th January, 2013, 05:37 PM
what firmware is this for s11

SlyBoxBelfast
30th January, 2013, 09:41 PM
Am I right in thinking his is ok to use on the Skybox F5 also?

SlyBoxBelfast
3rd February, 2013, 09:22 PM
Hi can anyone tell me if this is ok to use for SKYBOX F3 & F5?

togznstyle
4th February, 2013, 01:03 PM
Hi can anyone tell me if this is ok to use for SKYBOX F3 & F5?

Here is a link to the latest firmware.

SkyBox | SkyBox (http://www.skybox.cc/down.asp)

hope that helps

tazg101
16th February, 2013, 12:21 PM
loaded the new firmware but don't like how the FAV button now links to the FAV system from the m/p button.

Is it possible to change this to go to the full screen channel list from previous firmwares? thanks

syifar
20th February, 2013, 07:50 AM
my openbox s10 id dead when i upgrade
how i can do without serial cable????

rborhara
20th February, 2013, 09:35 PM
deleted thread

vdanst
24th February, 2013, 03:47 PM
!! what happend??

ouseel
4th March, 2013, 03:16 PM
Dear all,

I have a SKyBox S11.. Channels went scrambled.. Please help. What should I do, how and where?

Many thanks

digicon
4th March, 2013, 03:29 PM
Dear all,

I have a SKyBox S11.. Channels went scrambled.. Please help. What should I do, how and where?

Many thanks

Well for one i am afraid you cannot discuss it on here due to the forum rules so please try and have a read of them, try using google to sort that little problem out.

Thank you

Fossy1374
19th March, 2013, 06:03 PM
not as easy as i thought, but thanks

openup
22nd March, 2013, 09:38 PM
are these the only firms for the s9...

Download / Software / Openbox S9 HD PVR_Shenzhen Yojia Technology Co., Ltd. (http://www.yojiatech.com/a/Support/Download/openbox_s9/)

im getting lip sync issues on 28.2 with the latest build (Openbox S9 software (2012-4)) but the older ones are ok. reason for wanting to update is lock ups, HD quality.

inet firm currently works on my original s9 Downloads - inetsat.eu (http://www.inetsat.eu/shop/shop_content.php?coID=10)
firm looks for s12 but still works on the s9. the firm is ok but there is a slight lip sync issue

Madmechanic1977
30th March, 2013, 04:03 PM
Hi all
I've just purchase a skybox F3 i'm just wondering if there is a firmware out there which will auto update my genuine sly card entilements

Thank

zamsn
5th April, 2013, 09:01 PM
HI GUYS , I AM LOOKING FOR A LATEST CHANNEL LIST FOR OPENBOX S10

THANKS IN ADVANCE

pinkfloyd21
5th April, 2013, 09:26 PM
can you tell me if i can put xbmc on to a skybox f5 any help thank you

rodhull8863
3rd May, 2013, 10:18 PM
can you tell me if i can put xbmc on to a skybox f5 any help thank you

no mate prismcube supposed to be out this year check it out looks like the daddy of all boxes...ooooiiishhh

mr.konami
8th May, 2013, 09:11 PM
will this software work on the f5?

digicon
9th May, 2013, 12:56 AM
will this software work on the f5?

Probably not seeng as its for the Openbox and not the Skybox F5 firmware which can be downloaded from here:
http://www.skybox.cc/down.asp?id=9

jumbopants
6th June, 2013, 03:03 PM
can anyone advise any way of changing the MAC address on either a s10 or s11, got them both with the same MAC which causes major issue when connected to the same router, if not if I was to get an F5 would this have the same MAC as the s11 and s10 I already have ?

digicon
6th June, 2013, 06:28 PM
can anyone advise any way of changing the MAC address on either a s10 or s11, got them both with the same MAC which causes major issue when connected to the same router, if not if I was to get an F5 would this have the same MAC as the s11 and s10 I already have ?

I am unsure on this maybe another owner can verify but seeing as the openbox and skybox are pretty much identical there is a good chance as it having the same MAC again, this is what happens when you buy clones and i dont think you can change the MAC address either

Cottyoftheboro
16th June, 2013, 03:40 PM
Hi people sorry if I sound stupid I have updated my skyboxs and are getting a lot of freezing I know this could be down to lot of thingsi have read a when updating make sure dbs set or on no if I do this do I have to put my ccam file back on...and what is the best stable firmware for these thanks for any help cotty
New firmware 6/5/11

Nagra 2 and so on

5. Bomb--Kill the clone

pingg20
27th June, 2013, 05:55 PM
Hi I'm looking fo a link for firmware with channel list with sly uk on for a sd11 box can anyone help

P&D
25th July, 2013, 10:27 PM
HI GUYS , I AM LOOKING FOR A LATEST CHANNEL LIST FOR OPENBOX S10

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Use the search button I'm sure i've seen it posted about 1,000,000,000 times
and stop shouting (CAPS OFF)

plutox2
12th October, 2013, 05:51 PM
such a clever boy trauma now when i have a problem you can explain to a numpty me good work

paul93
28th October, 2013, 04:06 PM
Can someone guide me if i can put commando 14.7 on openbox x3 ?

Shady
28th October, 2013, 07:09 PM
Can someone guide me if i can put commando 14.7 on openbox x3 ?

No

Sent from my AZ210A using Tapatalk 2