PDA

View Full Version : ford s-max dpf remove

chikiloksik
7th May, 2011, 05:25 PM
Hi friends. can anyone can help me? I removed the particulate filter in the Ford C-max 2007 model year with engine 2.0 tdci and control unit Siemens sid206. To reprogram the ECU I was using the X-prog m (chinese clone) and the soft ECU-Safe 1.9. Now the car starts and stalls after 15-20 seconds. Diagnostics ECU gives the error code P0605 - ECU internal malfunction.Perhaps the program has changed the wrong firmware. Problem or a checksum. Somebody please look at the file. Really need your help. Thank you.

emiliogsm
7th May, 2011, 09:20 PM
Hi friends. can anyone can help me? I removed the particulate filter in the Ford C-max 2007 model year with engine 2.0 tdci and control unit Siemens sid206. To reprogram the ECU I was using the X-prog m (chinese clone) and the soft ECU-Safe 1.9. Now the car starts and stalls after 15-20 seconds. Diagnostics ECU gives the error code P0605 - ECU internal malfunction.Perhaps the program has changed the wrong firmware. Problem or a checksum. Somebody please look at the file. Really need your help. Thank you.

you fail is with wrong checks , try with this
br

chikiloksik
7th May, 2011, 10:03 PM
Thanks. I can check it only on Tuesday. Be sure to tell about the result.

chikiloksik
10th May, 2011, 08:22 AM
emiliogsm , thanks a lot. everything works. if not secret, what software did you use?

emiliogsm
10th May, 2011, 05:31 PM
genuine winols + ecusafe 2.0.0 :)

chikiloksik
8th June, 2011, 06:30 AM
genuine winols + ecusafe 2.0.0 :)

hi emiliogsm. I tested the car with your firmware. a few days all was well. engine loses power, as before, but sometimes a process of regeneration particulate filter. I do not know why this happens. Need help.

arti86pl
8th June, 2011, 08:17 AM
I have the same problem. Coudl somebody help??

yas200979
10th July, 2011, 01:37 PM

True this and raport. Pass in PM.