PDA

View Full Version : Java and ServiceMaxx

williboy
8th May, 2011, 01:22 AM
I installed Java but when I try to install ServiceMaxx it tells me to download Java and after the java is installed to retry installing ServiceMaxx, anyone any ideas why ServiceMaxx is not working with the Java 6.0 I installed, or is there something that I am doing wrong?

polacoys
8th May, 2011, 02:55 AM
HOLA AMIGO, SEE INSTALL JAVA SERVIMAX and ask you to download and rerun the SERVIMAX, DE AHI JAVA DOWNLOAD OF PAGE SERVIMAX AND THAT'S ALL, ONLY TEN PATIENCE IN THE SYSTEM NEED YOUR KEY IF YOU HAVE IF WE CHANGE HAVER KEY TO YOU, I'M LOOKING FOR THE KEY OF VOLVO AND FACTORY PASSWORD DEPOLVER 2010, YOU HAVE Show me

RSwire
8th May, 2011, 04:14 PM
I installed Java but when I try to install ServiceMaxx it tells me to download Java and after the java is installed to retry installing ServiceMaxx, anyone any ideas why ServiceMaxx is not working with the Java 6.0 I installed, or is there something that I am doing wrong?

Serv Maxx and DLB need java ver 6 update 10 only, other versions screw it up. Uninstall ServMaxx and the java you have and just install Serv Maxx online and it will find the correct ver of java and install it. Make sure you shut off autoupdate of java or it will just mess it all up again.

drizzt4321
8th May, 2011, 05:57 PM
Serv Maxx and DLB need java ver 6 update 10 only, other versions screw it up. Uninstall ServMaxx and the java you have and just install Serv Maxx online and it will find the correct ver of java and install it. Make sure you shut off autoupdate of java or it will just mess it all up again.

RSwire is right. Also, if you put on CAT SIS or some other program that runs Java, it might install a newer version tahn Update 6 Version 10 ... Just un-install all versions of Java then re-install the right version.

blackdragon125
8th May, 2011, 06:32 PM
Try using this web link it will take you to the java install and you can install the latest version of Servicemaxx off the web.
ServiceMaxx (http://evalueb.internationaldelivers.com/servicetools/servicemaxx/)