PDA

View Full Version : HAYE Vs KLITSCHKO

dank76
15th December, 2008, 08:07 PM
should be a good fight in london next year !!!!!:unionflag:

lfc4life
15th December, 2008, 08:35 PM
yeah it should be but me thinks the stiff Ukraine will get well beat!!!:unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag:

bugaloo41
15th December, 2008, 08:57 PM
Haye is top notch - very mobile and big hitter.Too good for Klitschko me thinks.

lfc4life
16th December, 2008, 10:58 AM
Haye is top notch - very mobile and big hitter.Too good for Klitschko me thinks.

I think that too but i think he doesn't half alot of bravardo!!!:beerglass: :beerglass:

But it certainly has worked :beer:

satman
16th December, 2008, 11:04 AM
First time i think Haye gona get a big surprise,, this Ukrainian hits harder than Haye has ever felt, and ive a felling he is under-estimating these heavyweights a bit.
but good luck to him, hes a good fighter,,

gingerninja
16th December, 2008, 12:55 PM
I am agreed klitschko to win in 4th round

thered
17th December, 2008, 07:53 PM
klitchko will be a very difficult fight for david haye he is very big and awkward and fights very safe behind a monster jab

david haye can beat him he has the power and speed and klitchko has been put down a few times but david haye will need to up his game and use his speed to get in and out without getting hit because if klitchko lays a glove on david haye with any purpose he is gone

it will not be easy klitchko is a monster in the ring and very awkward to fight against this has the makings of a good fight i wouldnt mind seeing him fight them both next year

but personally i would like to see haye have 1 more warm up fight against a better heavyweight than monty barret before he steps up to try and get him more accustomed to the division

lfc4life
17th December, 2008, 07:57 PM
I read some were that haye was going too have another warm up fight but canceled it for some reason??:questionmark:

dank76
17th December, 2008, 09:38 PM
i think david haye will be the best british heavyweight we have had. better than lennox

saj1985
17th December, 2008, 09:52 PM
hayes talking too much,
when he gets into the ring,
he'll soon realise what hes up against,
i think haye is gonna get knocked out,
and is gonna get hurt very badly!

anyways thats my prediction lol

p.s i cant wait for it

gregm77
18th December, 2008, 06:46 PM
Haye would do Vladimir but Vitaliy would batter his melt in

mickcorr
18th December, 2008, 06:48 PM
Want be class to see kiltschko in london!!!

NoJo1324
19th December, 2008, 12:44 AM
Dvid haye,s chin was a bit suspect at cruiserweight but i think that was down to weight making.he should do well against klitchco as his speed should give him the upper hand so long as he keeps his hands up he could beat klitchco on either a late stoppage or points in my opinion

Tarbaby
19th December, 2008, 02:47 AM
Best of British- u must b 4 Hayes. Will be rooting for him

lfc4life
20th December, 2008, 03:24 PM
Best of British- u must b 4 Hayes. Will be rooting for him

best of british wtf? There are better out there then him hatton and froch for a start lol

gingerninja
24th December, 2008, 01:23 PM
haye is in for quick money!
He is risking alot fighting big klitch.
He should fight another heavyweight but even that is too dangerous for him.
there is a friend of mind (i say friend lightly) Matt Skelton that would give Haye a good fight.