PDA

View Full Version : London Night buses query

ITS A SCAM !
11th May, 2011, 05:31 PM
I am heading down to London for the weekend, and it looks like most trains stop about midnight. I have been told and read a little about the night buses that operate and i am wondering if they are any good. I am staying in Hounslow and fancy a couple of nights out in the city centre ( Picadilly, west end etc ) and would like anybody's experience of these night buses to be put my way. Cheers

sgerrard
11th May, 2011, 05:54 PM
I am heading down to London for the weekend, and it looks like most trains stop about midnight. I have been told and read a little about the night buses that operate and i am wondering if they are any good. I am staying in Hounslow and fancy a couple of nights out in the city centre ( Picadilly, west end etc ) and would like anybody's experience of these night buses to be put my way. Cheers

i used to live down there

(shit hole)

to be honest they are quite safe, loads of clubbers use them as a taxi from west end to hounslow would still be between ?60-?100!!!!

robbing fcukers down there.

im not sure where they leave from but i know kings cross (st pancreas) has many stops outside.......just depends where your going to party really.

they used to run til about 3-4am but i heard off somebody that they are all night now.

like i said they are full of clubbers mainly, looking for a cheap way to get home. loads of pissed people on them, but if youve had a good night........you'll be one of them too

lol

ITS A SCAM !
11th May, 2011, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the reply....I have every intention of having a good time....I just dont want to be tied into getting back too early..