View Full Version : ONE NIGHT IN THE WOODS

GazaMcc
16th December, 2008, 02:07 AM

username
16th December, 2008, 02:29 AM
Shhhhh, stop shouting

BobbyX
16th December, 2008, 08:00 PM
FIRSTLY LET ME SAY THAT THIS IS THE ONLY TIME THAT I HAVE TOLD THIS TO ANYONE. ANYWAY I LIVE IN THE BUCKS AREA AND NOT FAR FROM WERE I LIVE THERE IS A LARGE WELL KNOWN HILL WITH A WOODED AREA AT THE TOP . THIS PLACE HAS A LOT OF HISTORY INCLUDING A HANGMANS CORNER THAT THE VILLAGES ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE PUT TO USE BURNING WITCHERS AND ANYONE ELSE THAY DIDN`T LIKE. THE AREA STILL GETS USED BY WALKERS AND PEOPLE HAVEING PICNICS AND STUFF. ONE NIGHT AFTER ME AND THREE OF MY MATES HAD BEEN DRINKING WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD CRACK TO GO UP THERE AND HAVE A LITTLE SMOKE SO WE JUMPED INTO ONE OF MY MATES CARS AND DROVE UP THERE. IT WAS ABOUT 12 WHEN WE STARTED THE DRIVE UP THE HILL AND WE NOTICED A LOT OF ROAD SIGNS STATING THAT MOST OF THE ROADS WERE ON THE HILL WERE CLOSED. SO AFTER WE ARRIVED AT THE TOP WE PARKED IN A SMALL PICNIC AREA AND WALKED UP INTO THE WOODS ALONG SOME VERY SMALL PATHS. AT THIS POINT IT WAS SO DARK YOU COULD HARDLY SEE YOUR HAND IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE. IT WAS AT THIS POINT THAT I STARTED TO HEAR WHAT SOUNDED LIKE CHANTING ABOUT 50 FEET IN FRONT OF US AFTER TURNING TO MY MATES AND ASKING IF THAY COULD HEAR IT WE ALL DECIDED IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO TURN ROUND AND GET OUT OF THERE. AS WE TURNED ROUND TO GO BACK THE CHANTING SEEMED TO SPREAD OUT LIKE STEREO AND CAME FROM EVERYWERE AT ONE POINT IT SOUNDED LIKE SOMEONES LIPSWERE INCHES AWAY FROM MY EARS . WHEN WE MADE IT BACK TO THE CAR WE WERE TERRIFIED BUT RELEAVED TO BE IN THE CAR WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN FILLED THE CAR FROM ABOVE . AFTER A FEW MOMENTS WE REALISED IT WAS A HELICOPTER VERY LOW SO WE DICIDED TO GET OUT OF THERE AND STARTED TO DRIVE OUT THE SAME WAY WE WENT IN BUT WHEN WE GOT TO THE FIRST CORNER THE WAS A ROAD CLOSED SIGN UP THAT WAS NOT THERE 30 MIN BEFORE. SO AFTER WE FOLLOWED THE DIVERSION SIGNS IT TOOK US IN A BIG CIRCLE AND BACK TO THE CAR PARK WRE WE HAD STARTED AT WHICH POINT ONE OF MY MATES JUMPED OUT OF THE CAR AND MOVED THE BARRIER SO WE COULD GET OUT OF THERE. BUT WE DID NOTICE THAT WE GOT FOLLOWED FOR A FEW MILES BY A HILECOPTER UNTILL WE GOT INTO THE CITY AREA . I NEVER TOLD ANY ONE IN CASE THEY THOUGHT I WAS STRANGE OR WEIRD

Sounds like jibber jabber to me. Perhaps it's all the spelling mistakes. Perhaps it's lies. Whichever it may be, please correct mistakes and re-post. And please note the 'crack' you refer to is not spelt this way. I feel I must point this mistake out more than any other because I believe that this is a mistake you would not correct.

opsmonkey
17th December, 2008, 12:34 AM
let me get this straight.. you all had a few beers then decided to drive.. dead clever you lot..

BobbyX
17th December, 2008, 05:25 PM
"Hilecopter"?!?!?!?

theboy
17th December, 2008, 06:02 PM
I realise that your story may have some pertinence to you, but to the rest of us it sounds like a marijuana fuelled fantasy. "to go up there and have a little smoke"
also.... burning witchers?
also in the realms of netiquette, all caps is considered shouting
i think maybe you should have followed your own advice and kept it to yourself

on_the_jazz
18th December, 2008, 04:13 AM
Well I thought it was quite a freaky story, this bit made me laugh out loud for real though (I have a weird sense of humour):

HANGMANS CORNER THAT THE VILLAGES ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE PUT TO USE BURNING WITCHERS AND ANYONE ELSE THAY DIDN`T LIKE. THE AREA STILL GETS USED BY WALKERS AND PEOPLE HAVEING PICNICS AND STUFF.

BobbyX
18th December, 2008, 01:46 PM
was you drunk or 'having a smoke' when you wrote this? it's all just mindless gibberish.

scousemouse
7th January, 2009, 09:33 PM
it may have been the purple one

BobbyX
16th January, 2009, 10:00 AM
I see you have deleted your story. but you are too late in doing this. You should never have posted it.
Besides, it's still here, quoted in response.
fool

shank
20th January, 2009, 02:10 AM
This forum needs a new sub-section entitled "I'm completely drunk/stoned/stupid/crazy and I've got a bullshit story to share with you all."

fireblade_1974
9th February, 2009, 04:27 PM
That?s a intrest thing...

spog000
24th February, 2009, 12:55 AM
maby it was a devil worshoping ring and thay left by helicopter to concel there identity

Bren100
5th March, 2009, 05:09 PM
let me get this straight.. you all had a few beers then decided to drive.. dead clever you lot..

First thing I noticed too ... drink driving. Tut tut tut ..

caveman_nige
5th March, 2009, 05:52 PM
I think this thread has run its course...