PDA

View Full Version : DM500 Hi, problem with my dm500c

smallboi03
14th May, 2011, 09:59 AM
hi guys, can anyone help me with this problem?? im from singapore and i just got a dm500c. it was fine for awhile but now it only displays blank black screen. i only connected it to my tv which shows some chinese channels but no graphics. i didnt change any settings except for the languages only. but after a few times of connecting and disconnecting the cables to the box, it becomes like this. if i power off and on the box again, it boots up showing the logo and then suddenly goes blank. and now it doesnt respond to my remote anymore. Hope anyone can hep me with this?? thanks..

DreamersDVB
14th May, 2011, 11:44 AM
Do you have working image for dm500?Try flash or upload the image again to your STB using Dreamup v1.3.3.1 or v1.3.3.4

hi guys, can anyone help me with this problem?? im from singapore and i just got a dm500c. it was fine for awhile but now it only displays blank black screen. i only connected it to my tv which shows some chinese channels but no graphics. i didnt change any settings except for the languages only. but after a few times of connecting and disconnecting the cables to the box, it becomes like this. if i power off and on the box again, it boots up showing the logo and then suddenly goes blank. and now it doesnt respond to my remote anymore. Hope anyone can hep me with this?? thanks..

ultrakiasu
14th May, 2011, 02:42 PM
Sometimes it could be the AC Adapter at fault.
Even u had reflashed the image, if the surge happened, ur image will get corrupted again.

Frequent power surge may affect the hardware..

smallboi03
17th May, 2011, 02:58 PM
i dont...where can i get a working one? thanks 4 e replies guys..

lagerland
17th May, 2011, 03:04 PM
Check this link mate you should find everything you need.......
Cable Dreambox (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f34/)

smallboi03
17th May, 2011, 03:28 PM
alryte thx for the help ppl..im getting the null cable and the usb adapter tomoro. i'l update again once ive tried it tomoro. thx again..