PDA

View Full Version : Alfa Romeo 147 climate control problem

omglol
14th May, 2011, 05:41 PM
Hello!

I have Alfa Romeo 147, make year 2005, 1.9JTD with fault climate control unit. I cannot adjust temperature - the unit does not move air mixing actuators. Unit looks like this:

http://www.bba-reman.com/images/Alfa_147_TD_2005_Climate_Control_5.jpg

I tried resoldering light sensors (common fault on Alfa Romeo 156, I posted solution here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/alfa-romeo-156-climate-control-fix-163635/), but no joy. Does anyone know where is the problem?

omglol
15th May, 2011, 01:56 PM
Mods/admins - please delete this thread ... posted in wrong section. I apologize.

Autronic
16th May, 2011, 05:41 AM
Hi m8!!!

The first problem for this car on climate control is the illumination of the climate ECU changes the lamps with those modified type
I hope to be you of help!!!!

Regards
Fab:thrasher:

omglol
16th May, 2011, 09:52 AM
What do you mean? Illumination has nothing to do with the setting of the temperature ...

armpower
21st May, 2011, 09:37 PM
What do you mean? Illumination has nothing to do with the setting of the temperature ...

Autronic means:
In Alfa 147 the ac control doen't work (the ac compressor will not start) if in the AC panel there are some burnt lamps.
So if you find some burnt illumination lamps, replace them and retry.
This is a common fault.

omglol
22nd May, 2011, 09:53 PM
Nope, this is not the problem. A/C works, but the problem is that heating is always ON, because this panel does not turn mixing flap. If I turn on A/C, temperature drops a little, but it still heats ...

carclima
9th June, 2011, 01:29 PM
Nope, this is not the problem. A/C works, but the problem is that heating is always ON, because this panel does not turn mixing flap. If I turn on A/C, temperature drops a little, but it still heats ...

IF you have schematic for AC on this car..trace 5 wires from temp.mixing flap motor...3 wires are for sensor and 2 wires are for dc motor in flap...folow this 2 to control unit...folow on pcb what IC is driver for this motor..I repair one few monts ago sory I dont remember what IC we talk about...I found one on another broken unit....

omglol
10th October, 2011, 06:10 PM
Does anyone have wiring diagram for this A/C control panel? Thanks!