PDA

View Full Version : reboot issues

skegsagypsy
15th May, 2011, 03:50 PM
Oh well, it was all going so well too, now my box has developed the dreaded reboot issues, any easy way of finding the problem channels ? or how many there are ? driving me nuts going through each channel one by one :(

dell_xps
15th May, 2011, 05:00 PM
Sure there is about 6 channels, not sure as I sold mine :-)

skegsagypsy
15th May, 2011, 05:09 PM
Is it just sports channels m8 ?

dell_xps
15th May, 2011, 05:52 PM
Im sure it was sly sports HD news was 1, as for the rest cant remember, just unplug sat cable cable from back of box, switch box back on enter menu delete channel, take a note for future reference m8.
HTH

skegsagypsy
15th May, 2011, 06:01 PM
Yeah I have done that bud, on the sports channels, was worried there may be others and I'd need to go through every ~~~~in channel lol

Thanks for the replies bud ;)

hooley
15th May, 2011, 07:07 PM
tWas sly news and some of the sly sports HD channels that caused hassel for me. Look for w4ynes channel list, that's the one I use and there are no rebooting problems with that list.

visco
15th May, 2011, 07:22 PM
quick reply delete all SD S*y sp***s also s*y n**ws and s*y sp***s n**s,do this and your box is good to go,
also if your box goes into reboot mode try this power up by switch at back and press menu button on remote two or 3 times if it boots up to menu mode you can delete offending chanells and save all your config.regards
ps ; also works on s10