PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 308 service information

slaps
15th May, 2011, 06:59 PM
hi all,

I am looking for info on servicing as Peugeot 208 (2010). Feul Filter, Oil Filter and Air filter removal and installation etc.

Cannot download large programmes to get info....so hoping someone would be kind enough to print the relevant areas of in PDF and post up!!!???

Thanks in Advance
Slaps

vuno01
16th May, 2011, 01:55 AM
come on man do you really need that to
service your car?
I think the first thing you should do is open the bonnet
and after is like self explanatory
trust me get your hands to it and you will see that you really dont need it man

slaps
16th May, 2011, 07:29 AM
Have you seen were the air filter is on this engine, 1.6 HDI? Its a bloody nightmare to get at! So yes I do need information on servicing this car I'm afraid............:bebored:

EssexTech
21st May, 2011, 11:47 PM
how many km/miles have you done

lee_hdi
21st May, 2011, 11:55 PM
Man Rule 1 = A man does not need a manual, he does not read them. He does things thru instinct.

Evastar
22nd May, 2011, 12:01 AM
Man Rule 1 = A man does not need a manual, he does not read them. He does things thru instinct.

yeah and then after he has spent an entire day breaking things, he goes and reads the manual, like he should have done in the first place :roflmao:

lee_hdi
22nd May, 2011, 12:22 PM
yeah and then after he has spent an entire day breaking things, he goes and reads the manual, like he should have done in the first place :roflmao:

Shush :P lol

slaps
22nd May, 2011, 04:18 PM
I do appreciate the banter lads, but is there any info out there from thsoe that are more up to date on the resources that i currently have????

Especially the air filter, thanks in advance.

Regards.........slaps

slaps
22nd May, 2011, 04:19 PM
how many km/miles have you done

Enough for a service.

lee_hdi
22nd May, 2011, 04:44 PM
Drop me a PM with your email and what you want, and I'll send you a few guides.

I'd post them on here, but my website server is down so I can't host them :/

drakov
22nd May, 2011, 05:15 PM
filter is easy to change, just look at what needs done/removed and you'll manage it, filter housing is held in with a 3 5mm allen screws (but there will probs only be 2 there), remove the trunken and airflow meter (3 screws and a jubilee clip), and yes before you ask it is tight and you will shed some blood:) and afterwards you will appreciate that a mechanics job and basic servicing isn't always simple and over priced;)

slaps
25th May, 2011, 08:43 PM

PM sent. Thanks Man....

slaps
25th May, 2011, 08:47 PM
filter is easy to change, just look at what needs done/removed and you'll manage it, filter housing is held in with a 3 5mm allen screws (but there will probs only be 2 there), remove the trunken and airflow meter (3 screws and a jubilee clip), and yes before you ask it is tight and you will shed some blood:) and afterwards you will appreciate that a mechanics job and basic servicing isn't always simple and over priced;)

Duly Noted and thank you for the info man!!

slaps
26th May, 2011, 05:52 PM

Uber respect. Thank you.