PDA

View Full Version : How to add new channels ??

dinsey
15th May, 2011, 08:09 PM
Can you let me know how to add channels please? thanks

skegsagypsy
15th May, 2011, 08:20 PM
Scan the satellite for your missing channels.

dinsey
15th May, 2011, 08:33 PM
Scan the satellite for your missing channels.

I have a selected channel list, anyway to add them manually?

skegsagypsy
15th May, 2011, 09:02 PM
Im not sure what you are after, do you want to know how to add a channel list ?

dinsey
15th May, 2011, 09:14 PM
Im not sure what you are after, do you want to know how to add a channel list ?

Thanks for taking the time to ask.

I currently have a set channel list, loaded from usb which is great as I can scroll through without have reboot on any channels.

I want a few channels that are not in this list, to get to view them I have to right, select all satelite and page up and down to find them. Too many clicks to go through and you get moving dish sign.

Have tried to add to favourite, this works but still too many clicks and moving dish menu.

Willing to put up with it, but anyway to add the channel to the already set list I have, without having to change satelites or lists?

Thanks in advance.

skegsagypsy
15th May, 2011, 09:59 PM
Sorry I don't think there is any other way to do it, other than creating a complete new list of your own which would be much more time consuming. Which list are you using ?

dinsey
16th May, 2011, 08:30 AM
Using TP Prog.rar list, cant be that hard to add just one to the list even when using a editor can it? Just need to know what the frequency is??

If I can find the original person who made the list, maybe ask them as a favour??????????

Seems to be a fair few people asking the same question.

Thanks

hooley
16th May, 2011, 09:11 AM
Get the freq from king of sat , then go into transponder list and either manually enter the new freq or scan the tp the channel is on. Then go to channel menu lust and move it wherever you want it. Finally to save your new list go to dump by USB , pick misc files and then select tp prog and dump it to USB in back of box. Press info when finished to see if worked. You should now have amended list saved on USB for whenever you upgrade firmware.

dinsey
16th May, 2011, 10:37 AM
Man you look like may saviour, how many posts before you gave your 2 pennies worth.

Cheers

dinsey
16th May, 2011, 08:39 PM
Get the freq from king of sat , then go into transponder list and either manually enter the new freq or scan the tp the channel is on. Then go to channel menu lust and move it wherever you want it. Finally to save your new list go to dump by USB , pick misc files and then select tp prog and dump it to USB in back of box. Press info when finished to see if worked. You should now have amended list saved on USB for whenever you upgrade firmware.

Did this, it adds the channel as before to all satelite channel view. Doesnt populate it under the astra satelite.

hooley
16th May, 2011, 10:09 PM
Which channel list are you using?

dinsey
17th May, 2011, 08:02 PM
Using TP Prog.rar list,

hooley
17th May, 2011, 09:42 PM
You have a few different satellites channel list. When you scan the channels you are missing they would go into the big list of each different satellite. Can you not just go to that list and then move the channel to one of your favourites. You can do this in the menu of the box. I was asking what list are you using to see if there is favourites with it. That's all I can think you are asking to do, is it?