dank76
16th December, 2008, 08:03 PM
i proberly like sky sports but some good boxing on setanta sports

what are your views ?

andy4
16th December, 2008, 08:11 PM
for starter's if i could get my b**tard box working again i might
have a better view,but over all s*k sports have more knowledgeable
presenter's than setanta (apart from that knob merson)

opsmonkey
16th December, 2008, 08:21 PM
i cant stand sky sports or setanta..

much prefere:

Nova Gr
Nova Cz
Canal+
Showtime
SuperSports

they show all 380 epl games live and all the boxing etc

dank76
16th December, 2008, 08:42 PM
far play oops how much would it cost for a dish and sat box ?

opsmonkey
16th December, 2008, 09:44 PM
?45 for dish.. ?30 for motor.. ?60 for box :)

alunfennell
18th December, 2008, 03:06 AM
opsmonkey ,
you should do the next adverts for M&S on the telly, I think you would be good at it .:fisheye:

Regards:
Alun

bigfella9
19th December, 2008, 02:38 PM
for starter's if i could get my b**tard box working again i might
have a better view,but over all s*k sports have more knowledgeable
presenter's than setanta (apart from that knob merson)

MERSON IS NOT A KNOB,HE HIS JUST LIKE ONE OF THE LADS,HE TELLS IT THE WAY IT IS,THATS HOW THEY SHOULD ALL BE DOWN TO EARTH,HE"S A CLASS ACT,HE GIVES ME A LAUGH ON SOCCER SATURDAY, HE WAS A GOOD PLAYER IN HIS DAY.

thered
19th December, 2008, 06:55 PM
MERSON IS NOT A KNOB,HE HIS JUST LIKE ONE OF THE LADS,HE TELLS IT THE WAY IT IS,THATS HOW THEY SHOULD ALL BE DOWN TO EARTH,HE"S A CLASS ACT,HE GIVES ME A LAUGH ON SOCCER SATURDAY, HE WAS A GOOD PLAYER IN HIS DAY.

have to agree m8 i like merson as a pundit he calls a spade a spade and says what he really thinks not like some of the other take there cash and sit on the fence lot

going back to the original post sky is much better than setanta,setanta news for instance seem to get there stories from last weeks papers sky sports news is on the ball camera's everywhere

setanta seem a few year behind on the football front but for boxing its becoming fast becoming a good channel for big fights and if you have to pay its good value compared to sky

Oscar84
19th December, 2008, 08:26 PM
I better like Sky sports because there is better looking tv faces :)

bigfella9
19th December, 2008, 11:16 PM
SKY SPORTS NEWS IS CLASS,I NEED MY FIX OF SOCCER SATURDAY,JEFF STERLING IS A FUNNY MAN,WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT 5 BLOKES SAT TALKING FOOTBALL WOULD BE SUCH A GREAT SHOW,5 GOLD STARS IN MY OPINION.I FEEL GOOD DIDLE DIDLE LIDDLE LE

andy4
20th December, 2008, 11:01 AM

mers might have been a good player but as pundit
almost as bad as peter reid

bugaloo41
20th December, 2008, 12:04 PM
Soccer Saturday is brilliant although i rarely get to see it as i am always at the football.

Think Setanta has better football coverage to be honest. German and French games are good pretty regularly.

russ.c
20th December, 2008, 12:25 PM
Have to say its still sky sports for me the now anyway

Mat147
20th December, 2008, 12:45 PM
Sky sports is way better at this moment in time. Although give Setanta a few more years and they may catch up or even take over as the best sports channel on tv.

bigfella9
20th December, 2008, 06:08 PM
mers might have been a good player but as pundit
almost as bad as peter reid
PAUL MERSON IS A GREAT PUNDIT,HE TELLS NO LIE"S,JUST STRAIGHT TO THE POINT,THATS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HIM,PETER REID HAS A MONKEYS HEED,AND I AGREE WITH YOU PETER REID IS NOT A GOOD PUNDIT,HE SEEMS LIKE A DECENT BLOKE THO.ALAN SHEARER WOULD BE A GREAT PUNDIT FOR SKY,HAVIN SAID THAT HE COULD STILL DO A JOB UPFRONT FOR THE TOON,HE IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A PROPA FOOTBALLER ON AND OFF THE PITCH,

THE BIGFELLA9 NUFC FAN

andy4
20th December, 2008, 06:42 PM
bigfella turn your caps off m8

bigfella9
20th December, 2008, 08:57 PM
got caps button sorted,had a problem with the shitty keyboard,so put my other one one,