PDA

View Full Version : AUDI A6 dash LCD problem

Dacha
18th May, 2011, 01:15 AM
I replaced the LCD display on the dash board of AUDI A6 VDO to the new display, which is a Chinese production.After mounting the display which is made ***8203;***8203;in China does not display when you turn on all pixels, but only a small part.In the pictures is a visible problem of the new display of Chinese manufacturing.I doubt the poor quality display that is manufactured in China!

He asked would you if someone had some experience with these displays to help me how to solve the problem and what is your experience with displays of Chinese manufacturing?

jjrp255630
18th May, 2011, 09:11 AM
I replaced the LCD display on the dash board of AUDI A6 VDO to the new display, which is a Chinese production.After mounting the display which is made ***8203;***8203;in China does not display when you turn on all pixels, but only a small part.In the pictures is a visible problem of the new display of Chinese manufacturing.I doubt the poor quality display that is manufactured in China!

He asked would you if someone had some experience with these displays to help me how to solve the problem and what is your experience with displays of Chinese manufacturing?

pu that display in trash... replace for another one if you have, and maybe it will works.

i buy from this site all the time, they have great quality...

xxx.hi-cartool.com

Dacha
18th May, 2011, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the information I will try to buy on this site for which you are told that the displays of good quality.Display that I got was purchased on the website eobd2.com.So that'sa notice for all the online eobd2.com goods of poor quality .

diga1
18th May, 2011, 09:35 PM
i have bought couple of displays from them too and two arent working properly also some pixels missing. and a nother thing their displays are completly red background and numbers, in original background is black and only numbers are red. now i am buying from sinosells and are quite good. and have black background. but cost a little more than these yours.

Dacha
18th May, 2011, 11:53 PM
Thank colleagues for answers.Now I am convinced that the quality is bad and that is very important to buy the display which was used to check the quality for which I guarantee the seller.I would ask that all who see my theme shall write their comments and experiences with the displays and the address where you can buy all these displays, which are of good quality.

Dacha
19th May, 2011, 12:50 AM
[Thank colleagues for answers.Now I am convinced that the quality is bad and that is very important to buy the display which was used to check the quality for which I guarantee the seller.I would ask that all who see my theme shall write their comments and experiences with the displays and the address where you can buy all these displays, which are of good quality.

In the photos the difference in the displays so you can see.

andrym3
19th May, 2011, 06:40 AM
try to tighten the socket in PCB.That's all

Dacha
20th May, 2011, 01:38 AM
The problem is the display because it is poor quality and therefore does not work!

cater50
20th May, 2011, 09:34 AM
do you have right soldering iron (in T fomr) in order to well sticking

Dacha
21st May, 2011, 07:23 PM
I can try to continue T soldering to repair flat cable

Dacha
4th December, 2011, 04:00 AM
:o With the help of special tools I successfully repaired a LCD you see in the pictures. I confirm that it is not necessary to change the LCD display but with a special tool for this purpose can be to repair the defect.

Dacha
4th December, 2011, 04:02 AM
Here are pictures showing the LCD after the repairs.

8k65m
4th December, 2011, 07:46 AM
"with a special tool for this purpose can be to repair the defect."
Please provide details about this.
Regards.

aliali18
4th December, 2011, 09:23 AM
:o With the help of special tools I successfully repaired a LCD you see in the pictures. I confirm that it is not necessary to change the LCD display but with a special tool for this purpose can be to repair the defect.

Comment r?parer ???

swingman26
4th December, 2011, 09:46 AM
Hi,

Please can you explain what is the special tool ?

Thanks

Dacha
3rd February, 2012, 02:41 AM
The main problem occurs at the connections between the driver and the flat cable and displays and flat cable. It is necessary to re-bonding of flat heating cable where the compounds.

TULGEYWOODMAN
4th February, 2012, 12:43 AM
Ha Ha Ha
I love to watch everyone trying to fix quality cluster with shit parts from China.

I gave up cluster repairs 2 years ago because for every good job you do......3 will haunt you and bring tears to your eyes.

Its a good way to lose money, but hey, dont listen to me, find out for yourselves

you may want to look at sacer.com.cn at least they sell better stuff than most, also a machine to bond the flats/ribbon cables with :motz:

captain crackers
4th February, 2012, 01:23 AM
Eric, do they also sell cowboy outfits for these jobs? Arthur.

TULGEYWOODMAN
4th February, 2012, 10:45 AM
Eric, do they also sell cowboy outfits for these jobs? Arthur.

no, butchers aprons.