PDA

View Full Version : Trading Post

opsmonkey
16th December, 2008, 08:14 PM
Any chance we can have a Trading Post section.. not so items are sold here.. just a place where we can link our own items on ebay that maybe of use to other members..

eg if i was to link my D500S (Which im not selling its just an example) i could put..

Dreambox 500S - Ebay Item Number 20000000 - Have a look any Q's please PM me or use the message function on Ebay..

Seen it done in other places.. just highlights digital sales to other members who maybe on the look out :)

Devilfish
16th December, 2008, 09:08 PM
Sorry m8, we have no plans to allow trading or advertising of any kind in the near future.

.: JaCkPoT :.
16th December, 2008, 09:16 PM
nope, good idea but say if someone was to rob you in which ever way or not post the item and it had been found through dk, then i am sure the victim would start blaming us.... we are not ready to take blame for things like this and i dont think we ever will. sorry..

opsmonkey
16th December, 2008, 09:54 PM
nope, good idea but say if someone was to rob you in which ever way or not post the item and it had been found through dk, then i am sure the victim would start blaming us.... we are not ready to take blame for things like this and i dont think we ever will. sorry..

Ebay has measures in place for this..
HTF would someone rob me..?