PDA

View Full Version : thinking about buying 1 of the dream boxes

djmaster234
18th May, 2011, 05:17 PM
heya guys just wondering if i brought 1 og these dream boxes would i need a satalite dish and were can i get the softwear from to view all the free sky channels and could you please give me as much info as possiable please tar :D

mark8393
18th May, 2011, 05:26 PM
heya guys just wondering if i brought 1 og these dream boxes would i need a satalite dish and were can i get the softwear from to view all the free sky channels and could you please give me as much info as possiable please tar :D

yes you will need a dish, take a look in download section fo software.

andy91
18th May, 2011, 05:28 PM

You will need a sat dish mate unless you go down the Dreambox cable route,
Nothing is free and images and software are readily available and free but you will only get fta programs unless you pay a server for premium channels.

Andy.

owenb
18th May, 2011, 05:30 PM
hi mate as has been said u dont get nothing for free in this world lol

satmannwest
18th May, 2011, 10:34 PM
My advice if you dont know if you require dish is, you need to read quite a lot more before you decide going down this route, people will help but only if you help yourself first.
Good luck

MrFug
19th May, 2011, 01:10 AM
If it's just Sky you want then a mini-dish combined with a DM500 will serve your needs fine. Beyond British TV though is where the fun is in the sat world.

djmaster234
19th May, 2011, 04:44 PM
yes but do i reciveve all the sky channels 4 **** all like the old virgin boxes lol

immi
19th May, 2011, 06:10 PM
as andy91 says you will need to connect to a server and that you will have to contribute m8