PDA

View Full Version : Darkstar II problem with 28.2

seanmckeown
19th May, 2011, 11:32 AM
While just experimenting with the darkstar image, i first scanned for 28.2 at setup no problem, most channels are there. But when i uploaded sgtflipflops bouquets it now says 'service cannot be found' on every channel.

Anybody know what the issue is here?

seanmckeown
19th May, 2011, 12:11 PM
the problem is the the image has astra at 28.4 instead of 28.2

is there a known fix for this?

piopat
19th May, 2011, 02:04 PM
you might be able to edit the satellite details using dreambox edit (you know change it from 28.4 to 28.2 ) ,you can also do a factory reset (this will erase sgt flip flops bouquets) and then go through the installation process and scan for channels . i suggest you save a copy of cccam.cfg or other cam config files on your pc and then you can just pop them back in ,or make a backup image using dream up which will contain all your bouquets and configs which you can reflash your box with at any time .

satmannwest
19th May, 2011, 09:13 PM
use pli jade m8 much better image

wacko911
20th May, 2011, 07:42 PM
You have change the satellite transponder to any other eg 19e then reboot
Install SGT flip boquets
Change back to 28.2
Reboot and finger crossed it should all work

Also in future updates of boquets, restart enigna before you copy over the new files or you will get 'Service removed' crap.

If you do the factory reset then during the guided setup never pick 28e from the list or you will have the same problem. Its due to the default satellites.xml being different from the SGTflipflop one. Pick any other, finish the guide, reboot and then install SGT and change to 28e

Try the commando image, it has 2 day epg downloader built in which is pretty awesome for a 500.