PDA

View Full Version : Need help with 8-digit code Renault Megane 1999 year 1.6L

melvas
20th May, 2011, 05:33 AM
Hello to everybody. I have problem with Renault Megane with FENIX5 (VIN: vf1ba0f0216352093). After 2 months staying without battery, this car lost keys. I found and generated 4-digits emergency PIN, try them, but car didn't start. I have launch diagun and it can learn keys for this car, but need 8-digits code. Can somebody help me? Thank in advance.

gokey
20th May, 2011, 06:15 AM
post dump to uch

stefaudio
20th May, 2011, 06:19 AM
hi melvas you can learn keys onli wit 4 digit emergensi code.Avter you put code in car wit buton for central lock and code its corect turn off ignition.Push buton for central locks for 5 seconds widowt ignition, central wil lock and unlock and red led on dashboard wil stay on for 15 seconds dis its yor time for sinhronization the keys direct the keys to infra red resiver and push 3 fast times buton on key after that other key 3 fast time push

sori bad english if you hav autodata ther its info for key lurning

melvas
20th May, 2011, 06:23 AM
post dump to uch

I don't have such equipment to take dump: (

melvas
20th May, 2011, 06:26 AM
hi melvas you can learn keys onli wit 4 digit emergensi code.Avter you put code in car wit buton for central lock and code its corect turn off ignition.Push buton for central locks for 5 seconds widowt ignition, central wil lock and unlock and red led on dashboard wil stay on for 15 seconds dis its yor time for sinhronization the keys direct the keys to infra red resiver and push 3 fast times buton on key after that other key 3 fast time push

sori bad english if you hav autodata ther its info for key lurning

My english is not best too, because I'm from Russia : ) Thank you for this advice, i read this solution in another place and make all things from it, but after that in data stream of ENGINE IMMOBILISER there is still 0 keys programmed (

melvas
20th May, 2011, 06:35 AM
Yesterday i check crankshaft parameters in data stream of engine ecu, and it shows 0. Maybe immo blocks this signal?

stefaudio
20th May, 2011, 06:42 AM
if you make all things rigt after pushing 3 fast times remote pointed to resiver and resiver resiiv signal the central lock wil lock and unlock indicaitig god operation.i dont hav expensiv diagnostiks but dis worck evri time.may bi keys dont operate proparli chek keys for transmiting infra red signal wit gsm camera

melvas
20th May, 2011, 06:48 AM
if you make all things rigt after pushing 3 fast times remote pointed to resiver and resiver resiiv signal the central lock wil lock and unlock indicaitig god operation.i dont hav expensiv diagnostiks but dis worck evri time.may bi keys dont operate proparli chek keys for transmiting infra red signal wit gsm camera

Yes it was all good. Central lock was locked and unlocked after 2 times pushing button on key.

stefaudio
20th May, 2011, 06:52 AM
some times something BCU control modul got foc...t and BCU dont work properli some times you can see water in the ir.resiver

stefaudio
20th May, 2011, 06:56 AM
ok now the key its working after you unlock the car and turn on ignition the red led on dashboard turns on for 3 seconds and then turns off and this indicate if this hapend the immo its off and if car dont start its no immo problem chec engine managment.

melvas
20th May, 2011, 07:11 AM
ok now the key its working after you unlock the car and turn on ignition the red led on dashboard turns on for 3 seconds and then turns off and this indicate if this hapend the immo its off and if car dont start its no immo problem chec engine managment.

Immo lamp turns off without any problem. Today i try to check all connections in engine bay and under steering wheel. This situation happens after engine repair was made.

stefaudio
20th May, 2011, 07:22 AM
after you turn ignition on the benzin pump hav to turn on for 2 seconds and den off did you hav sparckles on sparck plugs

check all fuses

haroutioun
20th May, 2011, 07:24 AM
HELLO.IF YOU HAVE THE (4 PIN DIGIT NUMBERS) OPEN IGNITION TO POSITION ON, AFTER PUSH THE SWITCH SENTRAL LOCK BIGINNING FROM FROM LEFT SIDE PUSHING. FOR EXEMP.IF YOUR CODE IS (2156) PUSH THE SWITCH AND LOOK ON THE THE DASH IT MUST GIVE YOU BLINKS 2 TIME ,AFTER PUSH RIGTH SIDE THE SWITCH ,HE SHOW YOU BLINK 1 TIME, AFTER TO LEFT SIDE BLINKS 5 ,AFTER RIGHT SIDE BLINKS 6 TIMES .& AFTER 1 MINIT CLOSE IGNITION .AND TRY TO START THE CAR...SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH...
GOOD LUCK...

melvas
20th May, 2011, 07:26 AM
after you turn ignition on the benzin pump hav to turn on for 2 seconds and den off did you hav sparckles on sparck plugs

Fuel pump works as it must. No sparkles on plugs. Immo blocks only fuel pump or sparkles too?

melvas
20th May, 2011, 07:35 AM
HELLO.IF YOU HAVE THE (4 PIN DIGIT NUMBERS) OPEN IGNITION TO POSITION ON, AFTER PUSH THE SWITCH SENTRAL LOCK BIGINNING FROM FROM LEFT SIDE PUSHING. FOR EXEMP.IF YOUR CODE IS (2156) PUSH THE SWITCH AND LOOK ON THE THE DASH IT MUST GIVE YOU BLINKS 2 TIME ,AFTER PUSH RIGTH SIDE THE SWITCH ,HE SHOW YOU BLINK 1 TIME, AFTER TO LEFT SIDE BLINKS 5 ,AFTER RIGHT SIDE BLINKS 6 TIMES .& AFTER 1 MINIT CLOSE IGNITION .AND TRY TO START THE CAR...SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH...
GOOD LUCK...

Thanks. i try to did it before i rught here, but i don't try to make right side pushing and left side pushing. It's important ?

haroutioun
20th May, 2011, 07:46 AM
HI ,DEARYES try to make right side pushing and left side pushing.TO ENTER THE PIN CODE 4 DIGIT .AND BIGIN TO PUSHING FROM LEFT SIDE .AND LOOK ON THE DASH ...WHAN YOU ARE PUSHING THE SWITCH.

stefaudio
20th May, 2011, 07:46 AM
if after turn ignition on immo lamp go off and benzin pump its ok and stil no spark may bi cranckshaft senzor mailfunction or wire cut

check cranckshaft senzor

did you hav autodata?

melvas
20th May, 2011, 07:53 AM
if after turn ignition on immo lamp go off and benzin pump its ok and stil no spark may bi cranckshaft senzor mailfunction or wire cut

check cranckshaft senzor

did you hav autodata?

Yes i have autodata 3.24

haroutioun
20th May, 2011, 07:59 AM
1) YES IF WITH THE CAR HEPENING .THE SAME WICH STEFAUDIO WRITING .YOU HAVE TO CHECK HOW STEFAUDIO WRITE IN HIS MAIL..
GOOD LUCK...

melvas
20th May, 2011, 08:02 AM
Today evening i must see this car and try to check all wirings for CKP

stefaudio
20th May, 2011, 08:22 AM
i only tri to help members,yes my english its not so god but if sombodi dont like my posts dont hav to reed it

melvas
20th May, 2011, 08:30 AM
i only tri to help members,yes my english its not so god but if sombodi dont like my posts dont hav to reed it

Friend, it's no problem with your english. All it's ok. You try to help me and another people from the forum, and its very good. Thank you for that.

kelekele
21st May, 2011, 07:17 PM
CKP sensor is damaged 100%.In diagun find data stream in engine module and start cranking.You must see rpm-s even car dont start.For this ecu if not rpm signal,no ignition.And yes,if immo led is stop blinking immo is not active.Have same situation on renault espace with fenix5 ecu.

melvas
27th May, 2011, 05:48 AM
CKP sensor is damaged 100%.In diagun find data stream in engine module and start cranking.You must see rpm-s even car dont start.For this ecu if not rpm signal,no ignition.And yes,if immo led is stop blinking immo is not active.Have same situation on renault espace with fenix5 ecu.

Hello! Yes, my mistake that i don't remember exactly about data stream of CKP. It was broken, we order it, put new and the car start as usual : )) Maybe immo on this car was disabled of someone else earlier, that's why diagun says that it "inactive".

melvas
27th May, 2011, 05:49 AM
Also thanks to all people who tries to help me : ))

sergej
27th May, 2011, 09:00 PM
For info:
"I hope you are well. I have attached a list of our newly released products --- immo emulators for you to view. What immo emulator can do for our cars? The security system of the car consists of many parts, such as immobilizer, ecu, key and antenna, if one of these parts becomes faulty, the car will not start, specially if the immobilizer becomes faulty, the immo emulator will bypass the working of immobilizer and will start the car even the immobilizer was faulty. So immo emulator is to stop or bypass the working of the immobilizer.(you can delete it from working or bypassing it) RENAULT immo emulator NEW-----------------$15.00 MB-CR immo emulator ------------------------$15.00 VW immo emulator----------------------------$15.00 FIAT immo emulator---------------------------$15.00 DAEWOO immo emulator------------------------$15.00 MATIZ immo emulator---------------------------$15.00 SUZUKI immo emulator OKI-----------------------$15.00 SUZUKI immo emulator X24C01--------------------$15.00 OPEL immo emulator-------------------------------$15.00"