PDA

View Full Version : Wabco Ecas , ABS

martin20009
20th May, 2011, 11:34 AM
Hi

Is there any working versions of wabco software. I have searched the forum and downloaded the software but these only have a 7 day trial.

Just wondering if there is a crack / get around.

Thanks

blackdragon125
21st May, 2011, 01:45 PM
Hi

Is there any working versions of wabco software. I have searched the forum and downloaded the software but these only have a 7 day trial.

Just wondering if there is a crack / get around.

Thanks

Try here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/meritor-wabco-toolbox-9-0-6-a-201546/

prfighter
13th June, 2011, 02:01 AM
hi to al dk members.. ive been havin problems with the wabco soft..everything works fime exept when i wnt to read fault codes,an error pops out ... "dxdbgrid.dll" not registred..missing or invalid..i already tried on diferent computers but with same windows 7 still with the same situation... am i missing something??or do i need a registry dll tool for clean and or repair dll?? and if i need a registry tool..can i find one here at dk to downloa?? thanks in advance for ur help..
dk is the best forum web ever....!!!!

QSB5.9
17th June, 2011, 05:35 AM
hi to al dk members.. ive been havin problems with the wabco soft..everything works fime exept when i wnt to read fault codes,an error pops out ... "dxdbgrid.dll" not registred..missing or invalid..i already tried on diferent computers but with same windows 7 still with the same situation... am i missing something??or do i need a registry dll tool for clean and or repair dll?? and if i need a registry tool..can i find one here at dk to downloa?? thanks in advance for ur help..
dk is the best forum web ever....!!!!

I am having the same problem with the missing .dll
Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

blackdragon125
17th June, 2011, 12:14 PM
I am having the same problem with the missing .dll
Can anyone help with this?

Thanks
Try running as administrator. Right click on the icon and select run as administrator.

QSB5.9
17th June, 2011, 03:14 PM
Try running as administrator. Right click on the icon and select run as administrator.

Thanks blackdragon125 that did it. Is their a way to fix it so that I can run it normal? :top:

blackdragon125
17th June, 2011, 05:38 PM
Thanks blackdragon125 that did it. Is their a way to fix it so that I can run it normal? :top:
If you right click on the icon and go to properties then click on the compatibility tab you will see on the bottom a box to check that says (Run this program as administrator). Check that box and then click ok and now every time you run the program you will get a box that asks if this is ok instead of having to right click and run as admin every time.

QSB5.9
18th June, 2011, 04:51 PM
If you right click on the icon and go to properties then click on the compatibility tab you will see on the bottom a box to check that says (Run this program as administrator). Check that box and then click ok and now every time you run the program you will get a box that asks if this is ok instead of having to right click and run as admin every time.

Tnx for all the help.:top: