PDA

View Full Version : Caterpillar Dealer Service Tool - CATALOG

TheMecanico
20th May, 2011, 08:49 PM
Hi my friend?s, aneyone have "Caterpillar Dealer Service Tool Catalog", i need please, thnks in advance.

Regards.

SoheilTasharrofi
20th May, 2011, 10:00 PM
Hi my friend?s, aneyone have "Caterpillar Dealer Service Tool Catalog", i need please, thnks in advance.

Regards.

I have this.

alcoholahmed
20th May, 2011, 10:34 PM
I have this.
u have it , caz i gave it to you....nice cheating

alcoholahmed
20th May, 2011, 10:57 PM

Regards.
check this one
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/where-can-i-find-cat-dealer-service-tool-catalog-181141/

SoheilTasharrofi
21st May, 2011, 12:51 AM
u have it , caz i gave it to you....nice cheating

I do not remember saying that I have build it!!! And, you got what you needed and then gave it to me. Are you crazy?

alcoholahmed
21st May, 2011, 01:16 AM
I do not remember saying that I have build it!!! And, you got what you needed and then gave it to me. Are you crazy?

crazy to talk to kind of creatures like you .
plus i gave it to you without exchanging it ....and you know you don`t deserve to be in here for your bad attitude.

torqueman
21st May, 2011, 01:48 PM
Soheil,
You are Always asking for exchanging or looking money for, with somebody beacuse in past I have asked you about Vcads pro and you said I want somthing against it.
I think Alcohalahmed is saying truth.

Remember that there are lot if great DK's here who never ask for money or exchanges, if they share somthing here on DK.This site is for sharing and learning not for exchanging or earning money.

PLease remeber that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alcoholahmed
21st May, 2011, 02:24 PM
Soheil,
You are Always asking for exchanging or looking money for, with somebody beacuse in past I have asked you about Vcads pro and you said I want somthing against it.

Remember that there are lot if great DK's here who never ask for money or exchanges, if they share somthing here on DK.This site is for sharing and learning not for exchanging or earning money.

Totally agree with your point of view my friend ,and that happened lots of times with me too.

not only this , but he don`t share anything before everybody thanks his posts again and again and again....do you see this is logical?!

SoheilTasharrofi
21st May, 2011, 07:37 PM
Soheil,

Yes, I see how much you have shared. I have shared much more than you. And, you surely know that. And, I ask for exchange not money, and I remain it as my rule.

And, it is easy: do not come to me when you need something.

torqueman
21st May, 2011, 10:09 PM
Yes, I see how much you have shared. I have shared much more than you. And, you surely know that. And, I ask for exchange not money, and I remain it as my rule.

And, it is easy: do not come to me when you need something.

Hey Listen,
First thing you are not the only Guy here who had shared more than me but there are lot of guys who have shared lot more than you and me and they never ask for exchange.

What ever i shared small or big I am not asking anybody for returns.So please don;t try to create competition here for more or less sharing.
There are 100 of dks here who had shared lot more and better than you and moreover they never ask you to "thanks first" and then they will help you.
So don't try to make this nice site to a greedy give and take market.

I have asked you just one time when I was new to this site and looking for Vcads pro and after seeing your attitude,I was understand that I have asked a wrong person for help.

And thanks for informing me that I have shared less than you.:pcguru:

alcoholahmed
21st May, 2011, 11:05 PM
Hey Listen,
First thing you are not the only Guy here who had shared more than me but there are lot of guys who have shared lot more than you and me and they never ask for exchange.

What ever i shared small or big I am not asking anybody for returns.So please don;t try to create competition here for more or less sharing.
There are 100 of dks here who had shared lot more and better than you and moreover they never ask you to "thanks first" and then they will help you.

I have asked you just one time when I was new to this site and looking for Vcads pro and after seeing your attitude,I was understand that I have asked a wrong person for help.

Torqueman,

you are a good person ,and this site will always be proud caz u r one of its members , plz don`t be angry of this creature ( doesn`t deserve to say even a human) ...and If I was a moderator here maybe I will banned him forever for his bad attitude towards lots of guys here.

SoheilTasharrofi
22nd May, 2011, 10:04 PM
Hey Listen,

Torqueman,

you are a good person ,and this site will always be proud caz u r one of its members , plz don`t be angry of this creature ( doesn`t deserve to say even a human) ...and If I was a moderator here maybe I will banned him forever for his bad attitude towards lots of guys here.

Good. Continue writing bullshits and thanking each other.

torqueman
23rd May, 2011, 03:51 AM
Good. Continue writing bullshits and thanking each other.
:cheer::cheer::rulez::dancing2:

TheMecanico
3rd June, 2011, 10:18 PM
Aneyone need the "Caterpillar Dealer Tools Catalog" check on here:

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f164/caterpillar-dealer-tools-210228/#post1125440

Regards.:beer: