PDA

View Full Version : Just need a.... "Point in the right direction" (Curious123)

HoTTDubbER
17th December, 2008, 07:06 AM
hello all
sorry for the pun lol seemed like the ideal title at the time

i was told to speak to curious123 , but any1 that can help will be my hero

i have been reading up and asking questions about the setup of dream box for past few days now trying to find out what is best to buy

im currently into the cable side of things and own a eurovox ex5000 pvr
which are great, also special thanks to all support received on that end

but now its time to get to business

i have just invested in a 90cm motorised dish
and a dreambox DM 500s as i read they are best for beginners
and also was cheap so good call for a beginer

my suppler said it had been flashed with latest softare to use ccam image?

i have never owned a sat system and am baffeld where to go from here

i keep reading everywhere and going in circles

i have been advised by a mod to ask you curious123 for your advice

please can any1 point me to a tutorial on the correct thing i need to be reading and ...wait for it......"save me from my digital kaos"

im stating to get worried because if i cant figure this out ive just wasted ?400
"alltho wouldn't be the first time in my life"

a privert message ,link or hint to anything would be absoultly great
and very much appreciated

but i say this with 100% honesty

i love this site very much .... there are no sat or cable forums that compare to not only the answers and support you receive but the quality of the site itself
and if any1 ( curious123) can help me with this problem thats driving me mad
then i promice to dedicate myself and time time to helping other unfortunate people with with problems of there own on this website, i would also be more than happy to place an advert on my sports streaming website for this website

like i said i have been working with the eurovox for somtime now and know that box pritty well ,and hopefully soon will understand a little more about dream

i was told my dreambox has allready been flashed i just need some guidence what to read or software to use from this point on

many thanks in advance for anyone that spares a little time to shed any light onto my problem

your help and advice will bring happiness to 1000's of people that visit my site every week for free streamed sporting events

many thanks digital kaos you guys rule and are 2nd to none

but owner if you would like an advert on my site i would be more than happy

firestorm
17th December, 2008, 08:20 AM
have you got the dish installed and lined up if not you will need a compass a sat meter just the cheap swinging needle type a adjustable spanner, set the dish facing south check the book that came with the motor and you will find a table in there that gives you the angles to set your dish up with compared to your long and lat connect your coax cable with the f connectors 1 from your 500s to the your meter and the next from the meter to the lnb powering up your dm(dreambox) go back up the ladder move the dish very slightly towards the west till your signal on the meter gives a good signal now tighten up all the bolts(you may have to tilt it from top to bottom slightly)take the meter out of line and connect the motor up.Now go back to your box going through the set up PAL,time ect i would un tick the goto option but that a personal choice(your dish should be pointing at 1west thor).this is were you must select save sat adjusting slightly to get the best signal via the remote saving the sat when a good signal is found then save all the sats you want save 13e,16e,19,28e,30w ok if its flashed then that means the image that you are using ie darkstar what you need to do is first connect up your ethernet cable from your rooter to your 500s in the setting menu you will need to configure your ip eaddress of your box untick dhcp and put in a ip address to suit ysour rooter ie 192.168.1.4. then on your remote if you are using nabilo image prees the yellow button twice and download Cccam lastest version(2.011 i think)then you should start scanning you sats for channels

Devilfish
17th December, 2008, 08:36 AM
First of all, it's not the best time to get a satellite system as there's not many packages 'open' at this time. About 6 months ago, there were many packages hacked, just like cable, and we could get the channels for free. But now most of them have moved to more secured encryptions and the hacks have not materialized yet.

CCcam is an emu which allows you to join cardsharing servers; these can be free and some you need to pay for. Paid for servers are not necessarily the best. If you google 'eurocardsharing' or 'cardsharing.biz' you will get good places to learn about that.

There is a good video demo here for setting up up a motorized dish and there are loads more available to watch too.

YouTube - motorised satellite installation

There's also a guide here...

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/installing-motor-photos-519/

Any questions, just ask.

(And we're appreciative of any links on other sites ;))

HoTTDubbER
17th December, 2008, 08:43 AM
have you got the dish installed and lined up if not you will need a compass a sat meter just the cheap swinging needle type a adjustable spanner, set the dish facing south check the book that came with the motor and you will find a table in there that gives you the angles to set your dish up with compared to your long and lat connect your coax cable with the f connectors 1 from your 500s to the your meter and the next from the meter to the lnb powering up your dm(dreambox) go back up the ladder move the dish very slightly towards the west till your signal on the meter gives a good signal now tighten up all the bolts(you may have to tilt it from top to bottom slightly)take the meter out of line and connect the motor up.Now go back to your box going through the set up PAL,time ect i would un tick the goto option but that a personal choice(your dish should be pointing at 1west thor).this is were you must select save sat adjusting slightly to get the best signal via the remote saving the sat when a good signal is found then save all the sats you want save 13e,16e,19,28e,30w ok if its flashed then that means the image that you are using ie darkstar what you need to do is first connect up your ethernet cable from your rooter to your 500s in the setting menu you will need to configure your ip eaddress of your box untick dhcp and put in a ip address to suit ysour rooter ie 192.168.1.4. then on your remote if you are using nabilo image prees the yellow button twice and download Cccam lastest version(2.011 i think)then you should start scanning you sats for channels

so thats all there is to it wow ......well my box will be here today and i have paid a qualityed sat installer to come and fit and setup my motorised dish
i just didnt understand about the ccam bit or the "server bit"
i was trying to find where the server was and how to connect to it lol

so basically i just connect my dreambox to my satellite then connect it to my router ,press yellow button on my dreambox remote download ccam file and search channels and thats it
wala i got tv

because that seems very simple
so thanks very much for your reply ill let you know how i got on when all setup

well im only getting this sat system to watch prem games , i have a eurovox for uk cable , i will be using dream box this for overseas channels only

just let me know if i got any of that wrong many thanks and kindest regards

firestorm
17th December, 2008, 11:10 AM
Cccam will open some channels and you will get live 3pm matchs you will be able to download key for the Cccam or transfer them with a program called DDC.And there are still plenty of stuff you can open, but each month we lose more(poor soles with the technomate).But in order to make full use of your 500s you can cardshare this means some one has a card for a package or servral packages and they will share it with you via the Cccam over the internet in which they normally(but not allways) want you to share a card with them or pay them a small amount for the privilege.You can get free share with no card but you will have to read the dreambox threads to find out more about that.I would get the hang of your box before i attempt to cardshare and the site devilfish gave you are a good place to learn.The sat side is very much alive and the channels i get blow cable away i get all cable can give and thousands more, newer films, proper ~~~~, live 3pm football,documentary channels,sly italy,sly uk,nova greece, cannel,Premire and on and on but that were cardsharing come in.When you use a paid server you will find Freezes on the sky channels becuase of the large amount of people sharing the card but with a free server they restrict the number to avoid this.

Curious123
17th December, 2008, 02:52 PM
@withatwist, thanks for the compliment m8 but as you can see from the replies that you recieved from fellow members that there are far more knowledgeable people on this forum than myself. From what I have read in the past a lot sat installers do not like to touch motorised installtions as they tend to be a bit complicated so I hope whoever you have got for installing the dish knows what he is doing.

Whilst you are waiting for your box to arrive you may want to download a few files;
The first thing you will need is your lat/long settings, check google map or mulitimap for the information.
The Captains settings for the channel list (equivalent of the Eurvox cdf file).
Dreamboxedit program for copying the channels list to your dreambox.
Dreamup program for flashing the firmware if your box does not have an image(this is similar to the Dnupman program for Eurovox).
The latest Satankey bundle for the sat keys this the sat equivalent of the 'magic files'.
An ftp program for copying files to your dreambox, I use a prog called Coreftp because it is free.

google is your best friend when it comes to satellite viewing.

Unlike to eurovox where all you need to do is plug the box in and scan, with sat you need to do everything in small stages. Once your installer has finished fitting the dish I would say that you will probably need to do all of the things I have listed with the exception of Dreamup. I would not bother with cardsharing until you have your dreambox fully operational.

When you have problems you need to come back here and tell us as clearly what problem you are having or what you are trying to do and what you have already tried so that people can help you sort out your problem.

Even with channels slowly disappearing on sat as firestorm says the sat will easily blow away cable when it comes to viewing. Come back to this post once you get your dreambox working and let us know if your ?400 was money well spent or not.

opsmonkey
17th December, 2008, 05:37 PM
im a bit baffeled how you spent ?400...??

Dreambox 500S = ?70 max
Motorised System = ?150 (including insatllation by pro)..

Where did the other ?180 go...?????

firestorm
17th December, 2008, 11:18 PM
i was woundering that you could get a 7020 and motorised dish for that

Curious123
17th December, 2008, 11:26 PM
im a bit baffeled how you spent ?400...??

Dreambox 500S = ?70 max
Motorised System = ?150 (including insatllation by pro)..

Where did the other ?180 go...?????
I brought my motor and dish from wizards last Christmas and that cost me ?145 delivered and I got a clone dm500 from China for ?67. I have fixed my motor and dish onto a twelve foot scaffolding in the garden though if I had gone for an installer I can't imagine anyone doing a motorised dish for anything less than ?100.

opsmonkey
18th December, 2008, 12:02 AM
I brought my motor and dish from wizards last Christmas and that cost me ?145 delivered and I got a clone dm500 from China for ?67. I have fixed my motor and dish onto a twelve foot scaffolding in the garden though if I had gone for an installer I can't imagine anyone doing a motorised dish for anything less than ?100.

1m dish ?45
motor ?25 Ebay (technomate tm-2200 super)
installation ?80 (Lincoln UK)

firestorm
18th December, 2008, 12:24 AM
i got a clone 7020 from china ?180 deliverd a 1 meter sis dish to replace my old 80cm and technomate motor from manchester pc fair for ?110 an old hard drive out of a knacked pc for nowt and cant even rember which lnb i got but that was only a ?10 made the mounting pole at work and installed it my self.Then the dear part was taking the wife to harvey nicks to keep her quiet

Curious123
18th December, 2008, 12:28 AM
if you ask she got ripped of with that bra you got her from harvey nicks!lol

opsmonkey
18th December, 2008, 12:30 AM
lol.. he wishes that was 'her indoors'..

should have gone with this.. there's more tit n less face lol

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk313/cpw1978/animatedboobs_com-102.gif

firestorm
18th December, 2008, 12:37 AM
your right mate i would not be going the pub over xmas if i was married to her

opsmonkey
18th December, 2008, 12:39 AM
i doubt id even watch tv or go on my pc.. id be in back door kicking mode

Curious123
18th December, 2008, 12:44 AM
I could imagine you guys staying at home getting depressed cos she was round my end checking out the size of my equipment!lol

firestorm
18th December, 2008, 12:56 AM
i wish i was just at home instead of here at work with an hairy arsed fitter farting all night

Curious123
18th December, 2008, 12:59 AM
i wish i was just at home instead of here at work with an hairy arsed fitter farting all night

In that case you definitely deserve to go home to her 'indoors'.

firestorm
18th December, 2008, 01:01 AM
you have not seen her indoors then lol

.: JaCkPoT :.
18th December, 2008, 01:09 AM
Curious... I only told him to ask you as you seem to run the dreambox section like i do for the Technomate section lol.. I thought you would know more about dreamboxes then myself so i told him to speak to you! Hope you dont mind.
You could check out wizard sat now and check their christmas deals... Or check out tring.com

Curious123
18th December, 2008, 11:17 AM
Curious... I only told him to ask you as you seem to run the dreambox section like i do for the Technomate section lol.. I thought you would know more about dreamboxes then myself so i told him to speak to you! Hope you dont mind.
You could check out wizard sat now and check their christmas deals... Or check out tring.com

No problem m8. I would not want to raise anyone's expectation and make them think I am the only person that can fix their problem.

HoTTDubbER
18th December, 2008, 03:32 PM
ok my box arrived today
whooo
i got from a uk seller for ?100 + ?16 P&P as i opted for a recorded DHL delivery instead of royal mail delivery, i got a DM500 s before ebay managed to remove it

i paid about ?140 for my dish and motor

plus its gonna cost about 70-80 for install of the motorised sat

plus i had to pick the dish up from lincon which was about 50miles from me

so cost me about another ?50 in petrol getting there and back
"my own fault for owning a 7 series"

so all in all
+140
+ 80
+ 50
------
?386
so nearly ?400

not far off

yeah i know what your saying about getting the correct install guy
he only lives round courner so i know if i pay him to set it up and if anything goes wrong or needs ajusting then i know he close by 2 sort it

" he said he had experience with the motors "
so fingers crossed on that one

he will be comming in next 2 days to fit it so ill keep you all updated and once again thanks to every1 that responded ,i appriciate it so much

do you have a predone advert for my website
or is it a case of i gotta make my own 4 ya ?

opsmonkey
18th December, 2008, 05:21 PM
just make sure you check the DB500S out as ?100 seems steap since Dream havent made the 500S since Jun 07..

check the mac address and id even check the insides out just to make sure you havent been ripped..

A brand new D500 should be a D500+ and comes in this box:

http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/images/hologramme/500+/BoxDM500+_upside.jpg

See the links below for info on what fakes look like

Dream-Multimedia-Tv GmbH (http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/english/dm500_copy_eng.php)

Dream-Multimedia-Tv GmbH (http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/english/products_dm500.php)

HoTTDubbER
18th December, 2008, 06:13 PM
just make sure you check the DB500S out as ?100 seems steap since Dream havent made the 500S since Jun 07..

check the mac address and id even check the insides out just to make sure you havent been ripped..

A brand new D500 should be a D500+ and comes in this box:

http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/images/hologramme/500+/BoxDM500+_upside.jpg

See the links below for info on what fakes look like

Dream-Multimedia-Tv GmbH (http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/english/dm500_copy_eng.php)

Dream-Multimedia-Tv GmbH (http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/english/products_dm500.php)

ok i checked the links out

my box is in the green packaging

with a genuine security logo

my mac address on box match's the one on reciver

it also says that the remote i have is a genuine remote

the only thing left to do is open the back and check the hardware

which i will do soon and let you know

but all in all this box is just a starter 1ce i get the feel of it i buy one of the latest models for some good money off of dream ,

i just wanna make sure i can get my head round it all 1st

but thanks for pointing that out

firestorm
18th December, 2008, 06:36 PM
just to be safe dont ever put gemini image on your dreambox

HoTTDubbER
18th December, 2008, 07:52 PM
just to be safe dont ever put gemini image on your dreambox

yeah lucky for me the guy that sold it me said it had been flashed already
but i did read somwhere in my endless travels that the gemini stuff was designed to kill the cloned box's

but your right definatly dont want to take that chance

HoTTDubbER
24th December, 2008, 04:28 PM
hi guys all equipment has arrived

and had dish fitted this morn (couldn't beleave he fitted on Christmas eve wow )

spent last 5 hours trying 2 figure this stuff off but im abit baffled

the box has been flashed allready so im told ,
i have no idea what image is on there all i know is when i press the info button it says CCam 2.0.9 in top courner

im currently lined up with hotbird

i read somwhere that pressing blue button brings up a menu that should have a addons option which when i press blue button there is no addons bit

if one of you guys can point me 2 a detailed tutorial or talk me though it it would be great thanks soo much in advance

would be nice to have some propper tv for the fam 2 watch over the holidays

i honestly dont know where 2 start thanks

DM500 s

bigman2
24th December, 2008, 04:51 PM
I also do not get an addons menu when I press the blue button on my 7025 (PLi Jade image). I go into menu then plugins and can d/l and install addons that way (or manually).

HoTTDubbER
24th December, 2008, 05:04 PM
I also do not get an addons menu when I press the blue button on my 7025 (PLi Jade image). I go into menu then plugins and can d/l and install addons that way (or manually).

unfotunatly i dont have that option in my menu eather

i have no options for plugins or addons anywhere

in system settings or dreambox settings

???!!! what should i do now

also i have read about dreambox control center where can i dowload it from?
if it helps my background when starting up has a penguin and text saying linuxsat on a white bkground

just pressed yellow button on remote
and says plugins on menu bar
i only have 5 options in there
DB -Switch ?
MV 3.5.2 ?
Movieplayer
Sample PPanel (tutorial)
Teletext?

there my only options

any ideas

opsmonkey
24th December, 2008, 06:51 PM
Dreambox control centre you can download from here, have a search for it..

You obviously bought it from Linuxsat Satellite & Computers.. they have flashed their own image onto it..

You wont be able to install any auto key updaters with that image loaded.

You wont clear anything of any worth on hotbird with just an EMU and keys.. the channels on Hotbird have decent encryption..

You will have to look at CS.. Can you program in linux..? You need to be able to for CS..

The Dreambox is basically a Computer that needs programing.. if you cant speak linux you'll have a hard time getting your head around it

Sorry if thats all negative but the dreambox isnt a plug and play machine :(

HoTTDubbER
24th December, 2008, 07:09 PM
Dreambox control centre you can download from here, have a search for it..

You obviously bought it from Linuxsat Satellite & Computers.. they have flashed their own image onto it..

You wont be able to install any auto key updaters with that image loaded.

You wont clear anything of any worth on hotbird with just an EMU and keys.. the channels on Hotbird have decent encryption..

You will have to look at CS.. Can you program in linux..? You need to be able to for CS..

The Dreambox is basically a Computer that needs programing.. if you cant speak linux you'll have a hard time getting your head around it

Sorry if thats all negative but the dreambox isnt a plug and play machine :(

thanks for prompt responce
i got it off fleabay so i dunno
but ive read about CS and understand the theroy
not to worry im not 2 bad with files and linux
what sats would you recomend i look for as i have a motorised dish i just saw it on list and decided to ponit at it and start from there

just following what curious put in earlyer post:

Whilst you are waiting for your box to arrive you may want to download a few files;
The first thing you will need is your lat/long settings, check google map or mulitimap for the information.
The Captains settings for the channel list (equivalent of the Eurvox cdf file).
Dreamboxedit program for copying the channels list to your dreambox.
Dreamup program for flashing the firmware if your box does not have an image(this is similar to the Dnupman program for Eurovox).
The latest Satankey bundle for the sat keys this the sat equivalent of the 'magic files'.
An ftp program for copying files to your dreambox, I use a prog called Coreftp because it is free.

google is your best friend when it comes to satellite viewing.

Unlike to eurovox where all you need to do is plug the box in and scan, with sat you need to do everything in small stages. Once your installer has finished fitting the dish I would say that you will probably need to do all of the things I have listed with the exception of Dreamup. I would not bother with cardsharing until you have your dreambox fully operational.

When you have problems you need to come back here and tell us as clearly what problem you are having or what you are trying to do and what you have already tried so that people can help you sort out your problem.

Even with channels slowly disappearing on sat as firestorm says the sat will easily blow away cable when it comes to viewing. Come back to this post once you get your dreambox working and let us know if your ?400 was money well spent or not.

so what software should i flash my box with
bearing in mind i dont wanna use gemini in the fear i have a clone
and do you have a link for latest ccam and firmware image
manythanks

P.S cant find dcc download anywhere

opsmonkey
24th December, 2008, 07:33 PM
ok mate dcc is here.. just change the lang to english via the drop down menu when youve downloaded it:

BernyR's Dreambox Tools (http://www.bernyr.de/)

even if you have a clone you can still use gemini v.4.2.0 which you can get from here.

Digital Kaos - Downloads - Gemini 4.20 Image for DM500 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/images/2/gemini-4-20-image-dm500-235/)

to flash an image you need a null modem cable from your pc 2 db and you need to use DreamUp which is here:

Digital Kaos - Downloads - dream up v1.3.3.2 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/other/8/dream-up-v1-3-3-2-327/)

Becareful flashing as you may brick your box..

Read the attached file..

the only package you will open of any worth with is Canal+ on Thor 1W

HoTTDubbER
24th December, 2008, 08:24 PM
ok mate dcc is here.. just change the lang to english via the drop down menu when youve downloaded it:

even if you have a clone you can still use gemini v.4.2.0 which you can get from here.

Digital Kaos - Downloads - Gemini 4.20 Image for DM500 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/images/2/gemini-4-20-image-dm500-235/)

to flash an image you need a null modem cable from your pc 2 db and you need to use DreamUp which is here:

Digital Kaos - Downloads - dream up v1.3.3.2 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/other/8/dream-up-v1-3-3-2-327/)

Read the attached file..

your a legand mate thanks for the help ill let you know how i get on:wink:

HoTTDubbER
24th December, 2008, 09:47 PM

Read the attached file..

fantastic work mate well done thank you sir

downloaded dreamup and gemini
connected up and flashed with success :)
also have dcc install now so great
so do i now search for the latest gemini ccam image on the net and use dcc to send to my box via the network
or do i just download the ccams though the box on the addons bit

.....getting there mate

by the way i think that was a very helpfully post and bereave it should be a sticky thread as it would have saved me wasting alot of your guys time as that that was exactly the kind of info and links a newbie needed
im sure this has set me up for great things so thanks very much

opsmonkey
24th December, 2008, 10:07 PM
hi mate... no probs.. well done for cracking it..

i personally use cccam 2.0.9

there was rumblings about 2.10 killing clones.. i think its a crock of shit but.. i have had no probs with 2.0.9 so i never upgraded.. ive a gen box anyway..

my advice is.. if it works.. leave it..

i run gem 4.2 and cccam 2.0.9 on my offical box with no drama.. people that fiddle with their boxes often, run into trouble..

install MyDreambox KeyUpdater too..

you want the gemini image download..

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/mydreambox-keyupdater-v3a-20439/

this will enable you to open available channels easily

Motorsat
24th December, 2008, 11:24 PM
Read the attached file..

the only package you will open of any worth with is Canal+ on Thor 1W[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this link Opsmonkey, I had read version 5.5 of this guide. Its the best guide I have read to get me started.

HoTTDubbER
24th December, 2008, 11:57 PM
Read the attached file..

Thanks for this link Opsmonkey, I had read version 5.5 of this guide. Its the best guide I have read to get me started.[/QUOTE]

your dam right motosat these guys are second to none
ok have opened dcc it has connected and detected my dream

which option do i use to upload the file in dcc

dont wanna click wrong thing and mess anything up

did look in newbie guide but maybe i missed it

cheers mate :shakehands:

HoTTDubbER
25th December, 2008, 12:25 AM
Thanks for this link Opsmonkey, I had read version 5.5 of this guide. Its the best guide I have read to get me started.

cheers mate :shakehands:[/QUOTE]

sorry 4 get that question mate i found answer in newbie guide i need to use the FTP option in dcc :marchmellow:

HoTTDubbER
25th December, 2008, 12:46 AM

cheers mate :shakehands:

sorry 4 get that question mate i found answer in newbie guide i need to use the FTP option in dcc :marchmellow:[/QUOTE]

ok i have copyed files onto my box and installed addon though blue menu u say thats it all done now?

also these keys will only work on the thor sat then ?

or are there any other sats of which these keys and ccam work with?

i took your advice and am using the u said

so any advice on the sort of service and how all this will come into use would be much great full ....
i guess all thats left is to point in the right direction !

providing theres nothing i missed

(are there any tel tale channels that i should be picking up now with these addos) ...just so i can check if all this was a success
thanks

i definaltly think all the practice i had with my eurovox helped with this process so thanks 2 all the cable guys aswell as and the sat crew
:devil:

opsmonkey
25th December, 2008, 12:51 AM
well i dont watch anything on 1w.. you should get anything on this package here (http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/canaldigital.html) though.

i dont use keys mate im in a C/S ring..

1w if its still open wont be for long as its moving to a better encryption in 2009

HoTTDubbER
25th December, 2008, 01:53 AM
to be honest i was thinking of becomming a member of a paid cs service
but i read in the football thred that paid servers &c/s was not nessasrrly better than free ones

to be honest im more the than willing to look into that if it would broaden my horizon as the only reason ive spent all this is so people can watch more football on my website

and the problem is if i cant get them channels ive made 1000's of viewers very unhappy

as i have been collecting donations to expand and provide more

so seems i may have hit a wall again lol

"do love my walls "

any one you can recommend that runs a good service

feel free to pm me ,would be greatfull
regards

opsmonkey
25th December, 2008, 05:50 AM
Sorry this thread is now breaching site rules :rulez:

HoTTDubbER
25th December, 2008, 10:52 AM
i completely understand sorry

happy christmas every1

hope your all having a better one than i am

Curious123
27th December, 2008, 12:32 AM
i completely understand sorry

happy christmas every1

hope your all having a better one than i am

I am no expert on sat but it is not as bad as you think m8 but you do need to stop thinking S*y. There is hell of a lot available out there than what you get from S*y uk. Instead of telling us what you don't get why not tell us what you are getting on your screen so we can see what you have managed to achive with your satellite setup.

HoTTDubbER
27th December, 2008, 11:13 AM
I am no expert on sat but it is not as bad as you think m8 but you do need to stop thinking S*y. There is hell of a lot available out there than what you get from S*y uk. Instead of telling us what you don't get why not tell us what you are getting on your screen so we can see what you have managed to achive with your satellite setup.

a special thanks to every1

i am now setup

and have shares for every channel

image works great many thanks to all your support

and showing me the light

and showing me the good side to this incredible machine

i can now finally sleep and enjoy whats left of the holidays with a big smile on my face it took a while but worth every minute
litally 1000's of channels and after fine tuning my dish many sats to connect to

i love you all very much x:rock:

gmb45
10th February, 2009, 06:20 AM

Read the attached file..

:goodpost: