PDA

View Full Version : A4 2007 RB8 need help !

kalin
23rd May, 2011, 11:10 AM
Try to read the km and the dash is dead now!:tomato:
Dash is 8E092091H
Tanks for any help in advance !

kalin
23rd May, 2011, 02:59 PM
managed to start the car with immo off . the only problem is insted showing km shows - L0 3-3
Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

autofan1965
23rd May, 2011, 03:26 PM
Have You vagdashcan? When Yes just click on RB8 and 06 modus or something like it.

kalin
23rd May, 2011, 03:49 PM
Have vag comander from abritus. Any solution????

obdmaster
23rd May, 2011, 04:07 PM
Here is good dump from RB8, read with abrites original. Car was A4 2007

Hope it helps m8

kalin
24th May, 2011, 12:14 PM
Tanks for the dump! Will try tomorow because the car will be back to me tomorow and report the results. Thanks for you help mate!

autofan1965
24th May, 2011, 12:23 PM
You dont need another dump, You need only change modus. Scribe to abritus support, probably they can help You.

haroutioun
24th May, 2011, 02:44 PM
HI ,PLZ LET ME KNOW YOU TRY TO READ THE DASH RB8 with avdi abritus ? or with chinis product vac commander avdi?

kalin
24th May, 2011, 03:07 PM
Hi is not chinese is original from abritus comander the one before avdi tool

haroutioun
24th May, 2011, 03:36 PM
ok good ,
I DONT KNOW IF YOU TRY TO DO THIS OPERATION>>

Take into account that most instrument clusters need a ?Reset? after change of the odometer.
You can try to send a diagnostic request for reset of the cluster (button ?Reset ECU?). If this
service is not supported you need to remove the fuse of the instrument cluster and to connect
it again.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLZ READ MANUAL FROM YOUR VAG COMMANDER PAGE >>>34& UP..
OK PLZ LET ME KNOW EXACTLY WATH HAPEN WITH YOU BECAUSE I HAVE AVDI BUT NEVER HAPEN THIS FAULT WITH ME BEFOR ...I AM WAITING FOR YOUIR REPLY...

kalin
24th May, 2011, 03:50 PM
Yes i did reset the cluster also disconect the batery for 20min and is still the same! I did 4-5-clusters RB8 before and never had problems like this, what hapend is: I read the dash and when finish reading the dash resets him self and suppose to show me the km and pin but in my case was noting on , after that dash was damaged!

haroutioun
24th May, 2011, 04:10 PM
OK. I KNOW THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT & FOR VAG COMMANDER ,MAYBI BEFOR THE CAR TESTED WITH CHINIS PRODUCT ,BECAUSE ALLWASE COMMING CUSTOMERS TO MY GARAGE WITH SAME PROBLAMS,OR FROM ELECTRICEL GARAGE USEING CHINIS TOOLS,& I TRY TO REPAIR THE DEF, AND I USE THE DAJAVU DEVICE TO REPAIR THE DEF ERROR, OR I LAODE NEW DUMP IF I GET ,
---------------------------------------------
1) DEAR YOU CAN TRY WITH US FORUM FEIRANDS DUMP.

obdmaster (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/84970-obdmaster/)
DK Veteran
TO IN YOUR DASH WITH VAG COMMANDER,
& I WISH TO YOU GOOD LUCK....