PDA

View Full Version : total spoonfed guide

rusty666
23rd May, 2011, 12:34 PM
hi guys very newbi bin lookin at the total spoonfed guide all them files right or is there updated ones if i done all that would i be able to get the channels i have a motorised dish thanx

alom5
23rd May, 2011, 12:59 PM
simple answer is ...............yes.

follow the great stckies and ask questions if you get stuck...

good luck.

rusty666
23rd May, 2011, 01:05 PM
thanx mate for reply . so just flash with dk 1.1 do keys emu and ur away . wats channels would u get im guessin not sly?

alom5
23rd May, 2011, 01:15 PM
mate, there are loads of different images.....make sure you have the right one for your box. and the right bootloader ... eg 76c etc...

whatever image you flash.....you will get the fta channels including ones on sky satellite.

you can also transfer preloaded bouqets. there are a few about.

but if you are talking about the sly premium channels.....then you have 2 options, buy a sub from sky.......or lookup cardsharing on google....not much more can be said about this on this forum. sorry but that are the rules.

google

mdt
23rd May, 2011, 01:21 PM
thanx mate for reply . so just flash with dk 1.1 do keys emu and ur away . wats channels would u get im guessin not sly?

basically yes m8, as you say you wont get sly unless you get a card or a friend. although i found dk 1.1 to be a excellent img for cable imo there are better images about for satellite. regards mdt

rusty666
23rd May, 2011, 01:22 PM
thanx mate for info im really new to it all . i know nothin can be said bout cs . just not sure how to do that . wat about the hd canal channels

mdt
23rd May, 2011, 01:25 PM
thanx mate for info im really new to it all . i know nothin can be said bout cs . just not sure how to do that . wat about the hd canal channels

which reciever have you got?? as you mention dk 1.1 img which is for the dm500 last time i looked. give as much info as you can without breaking the rules and you will get plenty of advice/help. regards mdt

rusty666
23rd May, 2011, 01:28 PM
thanx . i have a mororised dish used to have technomate but as no channels so got rid im after gettin a dreambox 500 would u be able to get canal hd some how

alom5
23rd May, 2011, 01:29 PM
once you have the image and the correct cam...eg cccam, newcamd etc.....

you get the right info on cs....you will be able to get all the channels you choose mate.

you have a wide choice with a motorised setup.....so many channels...... :-)

alom5
23rd May, 2011, 01:30 PM
if you want HD channels mate, make sure you have the HD box.

rusty666
23rd May, 2011, 01:33 PM
not sure what u mean about a cam mate only cam i ad was the diablo cam for technomate . with dreambox im very new newcam dont know wat one is mate

alom5
23rd May, 2011, 01:37 PM
cams are emulators that are software addons that need to be installed on the box mate. this will enable you to share.

cccam will give you C lines ...newcamd will give you N lines

once you have an image on the box there will be options to install the cams mate.

like i said....google mate ....you will get a lot of in depth info which will help you out. it's hard to say anything here as don't wana be saying anything i shouldn't

alom5
23rd May, 2011, 01:41 PM
the only thing i will say tho mate is get a HD box.

loads of HD channels about everywhere.

rusty666
23rd May, 2011, 01:42 PM
i know mate thanx for ur help i know certain things cant be said im tryin to search on google much as i can. in the spoonfed guid there is emu and keys with that and the dk1.1 image

andy91
23rd May, 2011, 01:42 PM
To add you wont get Hd on a Dm500 unless its the DM500HD which im guessing it isnt.
The Dm 500s is a good starter box but is SD but most people spend a bit extra and buy the Dm800HD,well worth the money.

Andy.

Shady
23rd May, 2011, 01:44 PM
i know mate thanx for ur help i know certain things cant be said im tryin to search on google much as i can. in the spoonfed guid there is emu and keys with that and the dk1.1 image

that guides for cable
you need this guide
So got a sat dreambox 500s eh guide.zip (http://filesave.me/file/8560/So-got-a-sat-dreambox-500s-eh-guide-zip.html)

rusty666
23rd May, 2011, 01:45 PM
cheers ive not actually got any box at mo just want to get much info as poss . was just gona buy a plug and play

Shady
23rd May, 2011, 01:47 PM
dreambox aint for you then m8 ;)

alom5
23rd May, 2011, 01:48 PM
some people are now selling boxes as pretty much plug n play mate.....everything installed.

look around.

i would definately say get the HD version of the boxes.

rusty666
23rd May, 2011, 01:48 PM
that guide has just come up aload of different txt mate

rusty666
23rd May, 2011, 01:51 PM
ye was thinkin plug and play might be easy for me my mate got one seems to be running fine

Shady
23rd May, 2011, 01:51 PM
yeah hmmmmm think i deleted the original too :(

andy91
23rd May, 2011, 01:53 PM
some people are now selling boxes as pretty much plug n play mate.....everything installed.

look around.

i would definately say get the HD version of the boxes.

Only plug and play till you need to reflash or bouquets need updating.
Best way is start from the beginning and learn from your mistakes its the best way lol
Best advice is get your box and do plenty of reading and be seen to be trying then you will get all the help you need including c/s through pm.
Andy.

rusty666
23rd May, 2011, 01:54 PM
thanx andy so even if i bought plug and play in 3 months it might need redoin. hes just gets all sly channels

andy91
23rd May, 2011, 02:01 PM
thanx andy so even if i bought plug and play in 3 months it might need redoin. hes just gets all sly channels

Your mate gets everything cos it has a c-line ftp to the box.
When his sub runs out he will have to find another pirate or carry on subscribing but nothing is perfect.
He will encounter problems like freeze and glitch and at times will be pulling his hair out.
All these problems need to be sorted with the pirate server and whose to say once you pay upfront the server does a runner.
Better doing this from the start yourself its a big learning curve but worth the effort.
In the mean time when you encounter any problems you will understand why and know what to do.
The search button and google are your friend but you can only say so much on DK they are the Forum Rules (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f5/)

Andy.

rusty666
23rd May, 2011, 02:06 PM
thanx andy i knbow everyone cant say much . ill av to just try do my research on google . can i ask if i was to do on my own would i be able to get all sly channels for free or is it not possible and only with like that guy is doin it

andy91
23rd May, 2011, 02:43 PM
thanx andy i knbow everyone cant say much . ill av to just try do my research on google . can i ask if i was to do on my own would i be able to get all sly channels for free or is it not possible and only with like that guy is doin it

Only thing is free are fta channels like ITV, BBC etc
How many people do you know who get free Sky?
The days of free cable have almost gone and the likes of Starview and Kryptview are not worth the hassle.
You wont regret Sat one bit.

Andy.

rusty666
23rd May, 2011, 02:49 PM
thanx . i know wat u mean

alom5
23rd May, 2011, 02:54 PM
mate there are to free sly channels except the freeview channels as andy said.

you will have to share with someone you know, or pay a premium server a certain amount to get the package you want.

and, also very true that you will experience glitching/freezing.....until you come across a decent one - i know of at least a couple that do not freeze/glitch ..... end of!!

24/7 a tenth of the cost......or so. lol

well worth it if you can find it.

there will also be tossers that will try to rip you off......but that's the game your in when you do this hobby....:D

rusty666
23rd May, 2011, 02:55 PM
thanx guys for the info . may the force be with me lol