PDA

View Full Version : winols checksums

ducatisti
23rd May, 2011, 11:29 PM
Hi guys

There are many winols checksum moduals. Is it possible to share and copy them into our folders ?

Will the Checksumum s work in a new original non pirate version of winols ?

Will the new checksum plug ins work in the cracked version ?

vuno01
27th May, 2011, 12:08 AM
yes i think its possible bro

filecloud
27th May, 2011, 06:47 AM
Hi guys

There are many winols checksum moduals. Is it possible to share and copy them into our folders ?

Will the Checksumum s work in a new original non pirate version of winols ?

Will the new checksum plug ins work in the cracked version ?

Not that easy, sorry!
1) Everyone with a legal winols downloads the checksums already with an encrypted signature fitting to his customer number. Noone with brains would release these dlls since evc will immediately disable his winols account. They update the dlls almost daily.

2) No. The checksums will only work in an actual winols registered to the same customer number.

3) No, for the same reason as 2)

Delerium
31st May, 2011, 09:09 AM
From what I've been told, the "digital signature" you speak of resides at the end of DLL file. A number is computed based on part of it and later checked while DLL is initialized. They say it can easily be removed though.

Unfortunately, there's also a number 4.

4) No one will ever share them with us, since they aren't cheap.

And that beats that superficial "I-want-to-help,-but-can't,-since-I-risk-my-account-being-blocked" facade.

filecloud
31st May, 2011, 09:38 AM
From what I've been told, the "digital signature" you speak of resides at the end of DLL file. A number is computed based on part of it and later checked while DLL is initialized. They say it can easily be removed though.

Unfortunately, there's also a number 4.

4) No one will ever share them with us, since they aren't cheap.

And that beats that superficial "I-want-to-help,-but-can't,-since-I-risk-my-account-being-blocked" facade.

Hello
Sounds you are a bit jealous now?
Anyway, i agree to your idea in the first sentence. If you can handle the dlls when the signature is wiped out i can send you an actual checksum dll and you can have a go on it. Then you can show us what you are able to achieve.
greetings,
filecloud