PDA

View Full Version : technomate 6800/6900 patch, fixed!!!!

thommo
23rd April, 2008, 11:29 AM
Sexview AU, DigiTV AU, Polsat AU, Premiere AU, etc 210408
Sexview & FreeX AU
DigiTV AU
Polsat AU
Premiere AU
TPS & Multivision AU, etc

For Premiere Portal channels (Premiere Direkt, Premiere Sport Portal & Erotik AB), press Red (Bookmark) button

For TPS Channels, go to the transponder 10873 (France O) to update

To Download software/keys/channel list by USB: Menu - USB - Data Transfer (takes 10secs for software!)

NDF Upload = Channel List upload

Watch 1 channel and playback a recorded file at the same time.

Record scrambled & FTA channels

biggson
4th May, 2008, 02:29 PM
I called Technomate and the told me that the TM6900 is not configured to work with Non USB powered USB hard drive but when I use my freecom 500Gb which is externally powered, it works some times. Any patch to get things properly configured?
Please help.

Hi all
I am using TM 6900 and Freecom 500Gb for recording but it does not work all the time eventhough I have formated the partition properly using FAT32 formatter.
Anyone to help?

Hi all, has anyone succeeded in using a non usb powered hard drive with the technomate 6900?
Thanks

thommo
4th May, 2008, 02:34 PM
no theres not a patch to cure it, its a pain but some people just power down the box then repower it up to get it to recognise the usb hd, some people have also found using a different brand of hd works. some people state they dont have any issues with it at all.

trial and error but its not simply a plug in and forget about it solution to recording with them, hopefully something will be done as i dont even have a hd plugged in anymore i cant be arsed with it.

cyberwebspace
21st May, 2008, 05:02 PM
Technomate recommend formatting the FAT32 partition with a program you can download from their web site.

I used the 6900 format mine, but find it fragments to easily, but I pop it on my PC and use the defrag progam.

biggson
11th June, 2008, 09:05 AM
Hi Thommo and all the mates,
Could you please tell me what is the latest patch for watching the french channels etc...?
I have a Technomate 6900. You also stated that you can possibly be recording and in the same time be watching other channels. Which patch can do that?

Finally, I have tried your posted patch, and follow your instructions but did not get the french channels. I went to the transponder 10873 (France O) or
France 4 etc.. but it didn't work for me.

Please walk me thorugh.

Thanks

Sexview & FreeX AU
DigiTV AU
Polsat AU
Premiere AU

For Premiere Portal channels (Premiere Direkt, Premiere Sport Portal & Erotik AB), press Red (Bookmark) button

To Download software/keys/channel list by USB: Menu - USB - Data Transfer (takes 10secs for software!)

thommo
11th June, 2008, 11:52 AM
multivision is the french one i believe and its down mate so you wont get it.

as for this patch its old i,ll post a newer one at some point today, stopped posting as i saw they where not being downloaded and used.

dreamquest
15th June, 2008, 01:43 PM
On dm500 au is on france5 , on tm 6900 hd ? which one is it ?

lincsat
22nd June, 2008, 12:17 AM
I don't think the TPS chanels are updating on the current patch, so it won't matter which channel you put it on - they won't update.

pacman362
22nd June, 2008, 05:41 PM
I don't think the TPS chanels are updating on the current patch, so it won't matter which channel you put it on - they won't update.

Your right their m8 they wont update and havn't for a while now.:thumpdown:

biggson
28th June, 2008, 07:43 PM

as for this patch its old i,ll post a newer one at some point today, stopped posting as i saw they where not being downloaded and used.

Hi Thommo,
I understood that you were going to post a new patch that will enable us to watch French TPS related channels.
Have you posted it ? Please show me the link.
If you haven't, is it available on any other forum that you know about?
Also I would like to know how we can watch a channel and be recording in the same time.

Thanks for your devoted time.

thommo
28th June, 2008, 10:03 PM
i was going to post the new patch, dont think it opens those french channels tho there gone. not looked for a while tbh as my patch AU'S the channels i watch.

i,ll post the new patch at some point tomorrow im busy at the min, new patch allows you to use your sky card in the box and it updates too so im told so no putting it back in the official receiver every 4 weeks to update.

biggson
7th July, 2008, 02:51 PM
i was going to post the new patch, dont think it opens those french channels tho there gone. not looked for a while tbh as my patch AU'S the channels i watch.

i,ll post the new patch at some point tomorrow im busy at the min, new patch allows you to use your sky card in the box and it updates too so im told so no putting it back in the official receiver every 4 weeks to update.

Hi THOMMO and the Mates,

Could you please tell me if French channels are up on TPS or multivion yet?

I bought the Technomate 6900 just to take advantage of the french channels but it has been weeks now that I have not been able to watch any of them. If the TPS channels are up, please let me know which of the patches works.

Also I want to know wheteher you can record while you are watching a different channel. Some people are claiming to be able to do that. Can you all confirmed based on your experience? If so, which patch.

Those are the two questions that I have been asking for ages without a satisfactory answer.

Thanks Mates .

Biggson

thommo
7th July, 2008, 03:28 PM

Your right their m8 they wont update and havn't for a while now.:thumpdown:

answered 3 times since you asked.

as for recording the patches say you can but seeing as i dont record or use a hhd at all i couldnt answer that question.

tadpole44
12th July, 2008, 03:36 PM
Hi THOMMO and the Mates,

Also I want to know wheteher you can record while you are watching a different channel. Some people are claiming to be able to do that. Can you all confirmed based on your experience? If so, which patch.

Those are the two questions that I have been asking for ages without a satisfactory answer.

Thanks Mates .

Biggson

You can only record the channel you are watching as it only has one satellite tuner.

psilux
23rd July, 2008, 10:01 PM
tm8 post instructions on how to format a USB drive at the link below:
http://www.technomate.com/downloads/man/189.zip

I have a drive over 30GB so have used the fat32format.exe application provided in the technomate download. Watch out for steps 18-19 in the manual as they contradict each other. I've opted for the 'don't use the USB Menu on the reciever', and the disk seems to work fine...

mrman
15th August, 2008, 01:35 AM
Used this patch worked well but had to do a factory reset .Second time not so lucky box frooze on start up. Used usb both times any help on fixing this.:s:
cheers guys Big Thanks to Sadiq999uk all fine now.

.: JaCkPoT :.
15th August, 2008, 02:59 AM
The only way to currently they tps is official sub or plugdvb on pc connected via null modem, and daily .bin file.

digitech
19th August, 2008, 07:55 PM
Hallo Guyz ,
I am "fresh" user of TCM 6800 HD .
Please explain , for upgrade of patched software , what kind of PC interface one needs or it it is possible to upgrade the RX directly via USB memmorystick ?:bike:

Sexview & FreeX AU
DigiTV AU
Polsat AU
Premiere AU

ebunmiebun
16th October, 2008, 12:14 AM
Sexview & FreeX AU
DigiTV AU
Polsat AU
Premiere AU

I tried the link you gave but it did not open for me

ebunmiebun
16th October, 2008, 11:42 AM
can any body help me on how to patch my technomate 6800

.: JaCkPoT :.
16th October, 2008, 08:07 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f75/noobs-guide-patching-your-technomate-7310/

tee23uk
15th November, 2008, 11:22 PM
run the file down to usb pen put in your box go to usb press open down load the set does the rest hope that helps

aqueoushumour01
16th November, 2008, 10:43 PM
really useful thanks

HOLLYAMELIA
14th May, 2009, 06:59 PM
can anyone recomend a flash usb stick that will work with the tm 6900 my integral flash drive will not work?

Philthy
15th May, 2009, 11:21 AM
can anyone recomend a flash usb stick that will work with the tm 6900 my integral flash drive will not work?

Any that is formatted FAT (basically all of them)
Has your integral got software that boots on insertion, or some sort of password software?
USB flash drives are dirt cheap nowadays, just go and get a cheapie, and try that one. A 256mb is pence nowadays.

anthonylehmann
16th May, 2009, 08:31 AM
hi im looking to update my technomate 6900 patch .. cant seem to find one anywhere...

Oily
16th May, 2009, 09:50 AM
hi im looking to update my technomate 6900 patch .. cant seem to find one anywhere...

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f75/technomate-tm6000-series-patch-30285/

ekrem1431959
17th May, 2009, 09:57 PM
thankyou very much

gtcosri
18th May, 2009, 09:49 AM
is there any other patch files available

lovehathi
14th July, 2009, 09:45 AM
hi can we use bin files in the technomate like protek files

thanks

benny/9
14th July, 2009, 11:57 AM
hi can we use bin files in the technomate like protek files

thanks
you can only use technomate patches and tm softcams on your technomate
if you use any wrong files you will lock the receiver up or even kill the receiver
that will need a expensive repair

goldeneyeuk
5th August, 2009, 11:00 PM
Sexview & FreeX AU
DigiTV AU
Polsat AU
Premiere AU

Hi new to this forum, thanks for the patch had the 6900 for 12 months didn't realise this was available hopefully it will open up some of the $$$$ channels

bimbam
9th August, 2009, 07:29 PM
is this the same patch that will enable sky cards to be read on the 6800 hd?

sernas88
14th August, 2009, 02:48 PM
Sexview & FreeX AU
DigiTV AU
Polsat AU
Premiere AU

Thank you....

maciej76
5th October, 2009, 09:10 PM
hi i download the bot software and mi tm-6900 combo its sleeps

Manic01
6th October, 2009, 11:03 PM
Do a forced download.

sparky9362
8th November, 2009, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the help

derdanos
31st December, 2009, 12:12 PM
thank you alot

luchoe
10th February, 2010, 12:10 PM
Hi all,

I downloaded the latest patch for my new Technomate 6800HD original and I see I can't watch Digi TV (I did the download using the USB/Data transfer menu) I read that I need to install a softcam as well, afterwards...Where I can find the latest version of TM 6800HD original softcam?

Many thanks in advance

Kind regards

Luis

Manic01
10th February, 2010, 01:05 PM
All softcams the same so use the one at the top of this page
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f120/tm-softcam-04-02-10-a-91134/#post448151
Unzip to usb stick then do a data transfer same as patch.

Jim181
5th April, 2010, 08:15 PM
Hi, is this patch still good for digitv?

TwoStepsAway
8th May, 2010, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the info

jsporck
20th February, 2011, 11:06 AM
fine post, thanks