PDA

View Full Version : Not Connected - The ANSWER

willo1961
26th May, 2011, 12:29 PM
As you may or not know i have updated many boxes but struggled on a couple recently, i went through all the usual procedures and some not so usual but to no avail.
I then began to think the SV server was rejecting certain boxes.

THE ANSWER : I made a phone call ( don't ask me to whom ) they told me that the new SMGO 2.12 was developed to stop clone boxes and leechers using their server.
Any box that has not been registered (connected) with the Original SMGO will need to be manually added to the server list at the moment, but they are trying to reprogramme the firmware to faciltate this problem, nothing is going to be ready for maybe 1 week, the SV team are fully aware of this problem and will endeavour to fix this ASAP.

super jumbe
26th May, 2011, 02:00 PM
I wish there were legit boxes I am not aware of, as far as I know all clones from Far East sold for the same purpose otherwise who is going to commit the act.

:rulez:

lenordy
26th May, 2011, 02:55 PM
As you may or not know i have updated many boxes but struggled on a couple recently, i went through all the usual procedures and some not so usual but to no avail.

THE ANSWER : I made a phone call ( don't ask me to whom ) they told me that the new SMGO 2.12 was developed to stop clone boxes and leechers using their server.
Any box that has not been registered (connected) with the Original SMGO will need to be manually added to the server list at the moment, but they are trying to reprogramme the firmware to faciltate this problem, nothing is going to be ready for maybe 1 week, the SV team are fully aware of this problem and will endeavour to fix this ASAP.
could you make a fone call and find out when the new firmware for the combo box will be out mate it would be great if you could theres a lot of us waiting.

willo1961
26th May, 2011, 03:26 PM
i appreciate the lack of information regarding the combo and euroview but i'm afraid that would have to come directly from the SV team, personally (i dont want to sound selfish here) i am only concerned why NEW and certain boxes won't connect

lenordy
26th May, 2011, 05:03 PM
i appreciate the lack of information regarding the combo and euroview but i'm afraid that would have to come directly from the SV team, personally (i dont want to sound selfish here) i am only concerned why NEW and certain boxes won't connect
ok mate fair enough

Fellianis Wig
26th May, 2011, 06:14 PM

http://www.softasset.co.uk/images/centennial/118-118.gif

I've got your number Kiddy

super jumbe
26th May, 2011, 06:17 PM
Look what?s the reason to run the server if we have to buy new boxes knowingly they are not going to work on that server I can not make head or tail out.

willo1961
26th May, 2011, 06:35 PM
http://www.softasset.co.uk/images/centennial/118-118.gif

I've got your number Kiddy

Nope,,,, I'm just a fellow Evertonian who got all my family and friends boxes, just so happens i got them off somebody who's in the know...enough said !!!

Fellianis Wig
26th May, 2011, 06:48 PM
Nope,,,, I'm just a fellow Evertonian who got all my family and friends boxes, just so happens i got them off somebody who's in the know...enough said !!!

Well according to the kiddy on tech mings hes the one in the know and anything else to ignore unless its from him.

Yer can't tell where he's from either....

hilltops123
26th May, 2011, 06:53 PM
Please understand that the boxes which were working with Showmustgoon V 1 will only work with version2 if you have box which was on carling and you havent updated with showmustgoon V1 will not work as the server is locked now and any box which was not re registerd in last 2 months with showmustgoon file will not work untill you contact your supplier and he will get some details of your box and pass to the supplier in Korea and after verifying that this box is the one sold by supplier and not from any copy guys they will fired them up... any new box coming from supplier will work ok with these files as they have incorporated the required security feature in the box with them..
pls check if your box was on showmustgon V1 in that case it will take V2 but if they were never connected in last 2 months speek to your supplier..... :saint:

super jumbe
26th May, 2011, 07:09 PM
Bulls **** who is the supplier we newer know, if they want to sell then they have to get all of them going mate that?s the only way ahead.
:goodnight:

dave74863
26th May, 2011, 07:20 PM
In response to the entry about contacting your supplier the supllier WizMaster in Leicester state that the warranty is null and void if you add 3rd party firmware ie TSMGO so how are they going to contact anybody for me?

alotmentman
26th May, 2011, 08:39 PM
yea yea your the mans friend lol well i dont know you get it mr big pants in the house //guns smokin yea full a shitttttttttt

mark8393
26th May, 2011, 11:22 PM
In response to the entry about contacting your supplier the supllier WizMaster in Leicester state that the warranty is null and void if you add 3rd party firmware ie TSMGO so how are they going to contact anybody for me?

think the guys at wizmaster have more important things to think about than sv, possible long holiday inside.

lloffty5
26th May, 2011, 11:38 PM
with all this carry on with the cable side of things i dunno y yous bother with it.i no youve paid for boxes that may or may not work, but we all new the risks.ive got my sv hd combo on the sat side now and wished i'd done ages ago.theres a hell of alot more support and you can actually speak to people who run it :call2:

alotmentman
27th May, 2011, 07:21 PM
with all this carry on with the cable side of things i dunno y yous bother with it.i no youve paid for boxes that may or may not work, but we all new the risks.ive got my sv hd combo on the sat side now and wished i'd done ages ago.theres a hell of alot more support and you can actually speak to people who run it :call2:
they dont like the truth on the matter //sv cable too much cat un mouse in ////

thc4me
30th May, 2011, 01:02 PM
Please understand that the boxes which were working with Showmustgoon V 1 will only work with version2 if you have box which was on carling and you havent updated with showmustgoon V1 will not work as the server is locked now and any box which was not re registerd in last 2 months with showmustgoon file will not work untill you contact your supplier and he will get some details of your box and pass to the supplier in Korea and after verifying that this box is the one sold by supplier and not from any copy guys they will fired them up... any new box coming from supplier will work ok with these files as they have incorporated the required security feature in the box with them..
pls check if your box was on showmustgon V1 in that case it will take V2 but if they were never connected in last 2 months speek to your supplier..... :saint:
Hi do I need to put on v2 as I am still using original showmustgoon and most channels r working ?
Is there a time limet to when I would have 2 reflash or can I just wait untill it stops working and then upload v2 ?
I have had this box for a while have had it on carlin and now on showmustgoon as it is all working I dont want to risk ~~~~ing it with putting v2 on ???

brainwave
31st May, 2011, 08:59 PM
Think people need to smell the roses SV is no longer in control of these boxes, once the korean was arrested in the last bust SV (ie Globeltec) have dumped all support for this box months ago, another outfit took them over and kiddy is a tester for them nothing more, now they have made a dogs dinner out of the boxes once again, with peoples boxes not connecting, they are now using the excuse of "CLONE BOXES" there has never been a clone SV 6 / 7 Box, more excuses for their cock up nothing more.

And all this crap about sending your mac address to a email address, which can be traced personally i would not be doing it, yes sound if your sending it to a provider, all email accounts can be if found to been used for illegal purposes can be passed over to the police, do you want to take that chance, and also to people you have never heard from before, at the end of the day the choice is yours.