PDA

View Full Version : starview 4 problem

kingscoot
17th December, 2008, 06:41 PM
channels arent available and just say updating but never do. will try updating firmware but any1 else hav same problem

macker23
17th December, 2008, 06:52 PM
yes ihave same problem but i'm having trouble identifing my make and model of starview box. It has THEBOX on the front then a sticker on the back which says Model:THE BOX Serial no: 7J003622 can you help me to find right firmware to download.

khenryashley
17th December, 2008, 08:22 PM
The box is a Starview 2.

khenryashley
17th December, 2008, 08:24 PM
New frimware is available in the starview menu in the forum list. 4.55 is the new firmware

good2know
17th December, 2008, 10:31 PM
channels arent available and just say updating but never do. will try updating firmware but any1 else hav same problem

mine just started working on its own....

suggest using v1.05 or v1.06 firmware-- flash it-- then restore factory settings channel search then turn on emu and let it update

might not need to to do all this on yours but ive been trying for hours and done all of the above in the last few hours and its just worked for me

best of luck

G2K

good2know
17th December, 2008, 10:35 PM
yes ihave same problem but i'm having trouble identifing my make and model of starview box. It has THEBOX on the front then a sticker on the back which says Model:THE BOX Serial no: 7J003622 can you help me to find right firmware to download.

just left a note for the starview 4 on this thread but may work for you...

been a glitch or something for a while try a factory reset when you install the latest firmware and install your channels then turn on the emu and let it update for a while..

Best of luck

G2k