PDA

View Full Version : service files & boquets for ntl

rob6007
23rd April, 2008, 11:52 AM
hi guys thanks to all your help on here and the guidence of a friend i managed to put the new fix onto my box .

got the crossover cable and flashfxp and updated my box . my box is on telewest and it was far more easier than i thought it would be .

i also done my brothers boxes who is on ntl and his caused no probs what so ever doing the same thing i done with my telewest box .

but when i done my friends box who has the older style dbox on ntl i done what i had done b4 but his wouldnt work .

i have been told i need to upload the service files & boquets for ntl area where do i get them form is there a download for them .

thanks

lorrebreaker
23rd April, 2008, 12:28 PM
Services and bouquets for a lot of areas are in the download section
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=18
Just depends what area he's in.

rob6007
23rd April, 2008, 01:05 PM
Services and bouquets for a lot of areas are in the download section
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=18
Just depends what area he's in.

thanks mate. he live in baillieston glasgow. so will it be glasgow files i downad orglasgow west. takfor the link mate

do you know how my brothers worked whe updated his box as ei ntl and livs in the same areabut for som reason t6he otherbox wouldnt work . once i upload the new boquets should tha be te box up andrunning thans again :)

Jaffa
23rd April, 2008, 01:26 PM
thanks mate. he live in baillieston glasgow. so will it be glasgow files i downad orglasgow west. takfor the link mate

do you know how my brothers worked whe updated his box as ei ntl and livs in the same areabut for som reason t6he otherbox wouldnt work . once i upload the new boquets should tha be te box up andrunning thans again :)
If it doesnt work then just go in and do a scan again with those services and bouquets kept in.

btw...when you ftp the service and bouquets over, dont forget to go to dbox/service and reload channel lists.

rob6007
23rd April, 2008, 03:44 PM
If it doesnt work then just go in and do a scan again with those services and bouquets kept in.

btw...when you ftp the service and bouquets over, dont forget to go to dbox/service and reload channel lists.

so i take it i just transfer these files to the box then like you said jaffa reload channel list . see when you say ftp what do mean :damnmate:.

will gve this a try tonight thanks

father ted
23rd April, 2008, 03:54 PM
see when you say ftp what do mean :damnmate:.

when you use flash thats you ftp`ing files