PDA

View Full Version : Professional Tuned File Request Citroen C5 1.6hdi

P2XA
28th May, 2011, 06:33 PM
Anybody can make a professional chip-tunning. I still can not grasp all the subtleties. My car has an engine 9HZ 16v 110cv, ECU EDC16c34. I would be very grateful for the help

P2XA
28th May, 2011, 06:43 PM
I want to tune this car to the max power of this engine. Wishes: I would like to gain power
began with a 1200 RPM, and even in this firmware is successfully disabled EGR (no errors on it) but want to increase the discharge pressure turbine
especially at idle.

P2XA
28th May, 2011, 06:49 PM
sorry ori dump:

bazare
28th May, 2011, 07:08 PM
If you want professional help ... you have two options.
1. go to the local tuner
2. do your homework, show that you are working on the file, post here the results and maybe then someone will guide you on the right path.

Or you can try a non-professional remap +10 +20% on all maps :evil:

grinovsky
28th May, 2011, 07:58 PM
don't go to a local tuner P2XA (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/180243-p2xa/)
your will paye 200euro for a poor quality chiptuning
as your freind is grinovsky your dump will be remaped
and please repport for result

lee_hdi
28th May, 2011, 07:59 PM
If you want professional help ... you have two options.
1. go to the local tuner
2. do your homework, show that you are working on the file, post here the results and maybe then someone will guide you on the right path.

Or you can try a non-professional remap +10 +20% on all maps :evil:

Totally agree.

For all we know, you could be requesting this for a client and charging them ?300-400 for 'your' tuned file.

rappttor
28th May, 2011, 08:20 PM
good point, and trust me, there is some guys here who made good money in this way...

P2XA
28th May, 2011, 09:47 PM
Thanks to Grinovsky. Really hoping for your support and understanding.

grinovsky
28th May, 2011, 10:06 PM
P2XA (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/180243-p2xa/) how did you disable egr on this EDC16?
is there probleme after make egr off on this EDC16?

P2XA
29th May, 2011, 07:29 AM
I tried myself to solve this problem but could not (there was an error that the data from the ECU wrong, the excess boost pressure). But then I went to a forum with this problem and mysamed resolve my problem (no errors damages caused EGR). The only drawback is that the high boost pressure even at idle ~ 1100-1150mBar. In general, need to adjust the turbine control dumping.

P2XA
29th May, 2011, 07:30 AM
I can lay a dump from this machine without FAP to compare

grinovsky
29th May, 2011, 11:13 AM
so,i see in your dump that all the egr map is set to 8080
and the egr is not desactived it's only programed to be closed in your edc16 ;did you trayed with highst values 10000 for exemple?

Stanton
29th May, 2011, 12:21 PM
If you try at highest value on EDC16, ECU will detect an incorrect reading through MAF and bring up an anti-pollution fault.

As a "technician diag electronic engine" you know this, right?

P2XA
29th May, 2011, 01:00 PM
I don't tryed with hi values 10000?

P2XA
29th May, 2011, 01:01 PM
But egr RCO is 0% always

P2XA
29th May, 2011, 01:20 PM
This egr off dump made by mysamed (www.ecotorq.com)

bazare
29th May, 2011, 06:30 PM
Listen to grinovsky and his hilarious solutions ... for sure it will NOT WORK!

oem
29th May, 2011, 10:14 PM
I can make profesional tuning for this car. If you want this write me on PM.

grinovsky
29th May, 2011, 11:22 PM
This egr off dump made by mysamed (www.ecotorq.com (http://www.ecotorq.com))
the egr is desactived in dump,very good worked
this is what i promes you
don't try my dumps are always pw protected

P2XA
31st May, 2011, 11:03 PM
Very very very big thanx to Mr.Grinovsky for remap.
The result of chiptuning's positive

grinovsky
31st May, 2011, 11:13 PM
is there a smok at any speed engine?:party:

P2XA
31st May, 2011, 11:19 PM
Not yet watched but tomorrow reflash the car my father and go after him. I want to know his opinion about this remap.

P2XA
31st May, 2011, 11:22 PM
By what percentage should increase BHP?

P2XA
31st May, 2011, 11:24 PM
I've got a Dyno-Scanner for windows I want to connect and run the test on the road to see the real value.

grinovsky
31st May, 2011, 11:42 PM
By what percentage should increase BHP?
i can say that it's passed from 110cv to 140cv
to be confirmed by dyno;)

rappttor
1st June, 2011, 12:03 AM
Very very very big thanx to Mr.Grinovsky for remap.
The result of chiptuning's positive

if you disabled EGR system on this file, why smoqe should be a problem?!? unless you assimilate COx with smoqe in which case i just whant to point out IT HAS NO COLUOR !

P2XA
1st June, 2011, 02:50 PM
Hi! What is the complexity of creating a good chiptunning file for this car?

grinovsky
1st June, 2011, 03:11 PM
to find all his maps

P2XA
1st June, 2011, 03:30 PM
For some map for limited smoke?

grinovsky
1st June, 2011, 08:17 PM
the smoke map is very interesting map;becose it give to engine the equilibre of air/fuel ration,it need a special way to remap it,if you don't know how,it's beter to let it as original

P2XA
1st June, 2011, 08:40 PM
As I recall the incoming data in the x and y; y-RPM (1/min) x-Air luft hub (boost) in mg and output IQ -mg/stroke

bazare
1st June, 2011, 08:43 PM
Hmm let me guess ... your special procedure for AFR calibration, doesn't imply a lambda wide but an increase with x % all over. :roflmao:

grinovsky
1st June, 2011, 09:19 PM
Hmm let me guess ... your special procedure for AFR calibration, doesn't imply a lambda wide but an increase with x % all over. :roflmao:
i am waiting for dyno printscreen:beheaded:

P2XA
1st June, 2011, 09:23 PM
You modified the duration maps (inj times, rail pressure), torq lim 1,2? SVBL = 2400mBar

grinovsky
1st June, 2011, 09:30 PM
no,in HDI engine is not necessary to modify the open times injectors,it must keep as in original
the overboost maps are remaped and the SVBL = 2350mBar

P2XA
1st June, 2011, 09:39 PM
You know how when chiptunning's seeking fuel economy?

grinovsky
1st June, 2011, 09:52 PM
this come by desactived the egr
with chiptuning the engine come more economic from 850rpm to 3000rpm (-1L each 100km) but it burn more diesel from 3000rpm to 6000rpm and that's why it come powerfull(+1L-1,5L each 100Km)

P2XA
1st June, 2011, 09:56 PM
Hence it is not necessary to increase the pressure ramp at a time

bazare
1st June, 2011, 09:56 PM
disabling the EGR = -1l / 100km? I don't think so ... go and study some more :roflmao:

grinovsky
1st June, 2011, 10:01 PM
disabling the EGR = -1l / 100km? I don't think so ... go and study some more :roflmao:
please some one give to this poor man 2 or 3 euro to go out:aetsch:
in his pay pal account:roflmao:

grinovsky
1st June, 2011, 10:04 PM
Hence it is not necessary to increase the pressure ramp at a time
we increase the rail presure in the midle and in the end to increase the IQ
but we don't have to remap more than max presure

bazare
you would better explain to all of us how disabling the EGR = -1l /100km.

Sounds very ridiculous don't you think? :roflmao:
Don't worry I will be here for a long time ... just to make sure you don't offer stupid files anymore :top:

P2XA
Hmmmm! I am willing to donate in honor of the occasion.:stoned:

bazare
1st June, 2011, 10:08 PM
You would better understand how ridiculous the EGR off idea is before speaking!

grinovsky
1st June, 2011, 10:12 PM
you would better explain to all of us how disabling the EGR = -1l /100km.

Sounds very ridiculous don't you think? :roflmao:
Don't worry I will be here for a long time ... just to make sure you don't offer stupid files anymore :top:
i haven't a time for you
come back tomorow,may be i will preserve you one or 2 minute
to explaine you how:roflmao:

grinovsky
1st June, 2011, 10:34 PM
this is a gift for P2XA
http://mail.sherwood.be:81/ilias3/login.php?target=&client_id=Autoform1&auth_stat=

you will find all about commonrail engine bosch,delphi,denso,and siemens ,all is detailled from a to z
i will send you pw in your email
regards
grinovsky

subtil
1st June, 2011, 11:53 PM
i haven't a time for you
come back tomorow,may be i will preserve you one or 2 minute
to explaine you how:roflmao:

Listen mate. Please be more humble. You don't make the slightest idea of what you're talking about.
The EGR was a very good invention when talking about fuel economy! Do you even know how it works? Do you even know that if you block EGR the unburnt fuel will be left off to the exhaust and therefore increase fuel consumpt? Do you even know why do people want to block the EGR? Do you even know that tuning EGR in a FAP car is a pain in the ass? Do you even know what fuel economy is? Do you even know how to properly tune a file?
We get you want to be a nice guy and make free files for all but please respect the ones that make files for longer time and have more knowledge. Humility is what makes a man a man.

Regards.

subtil
2nd June, 2011, 12:02 AM
no,in HDI engine is not necessary to modify the open times injectors,it must keep as in original
the overboost maps are remaped and the SVBL = 2350mBar

OK. First thing. How do you imagine that the IQ is defined in a common rail engine? I am asking this because I don't understand how you can properly increase power in a common rail engine without changing the injection duration. Specifically in HDI it is not necessary? For real??? lol... not a further comment
Second thing. What in the hell is overboost? In a turbo diesel engine you have boost maps we get that. But overboost??? Is that an extra turbo added in the dump? Please enlighten me.

grinovsky
2nd June, 2011, 01:12 AM
with the EGR the temperature of combution in the cylindre is stabilised at 600?c so there is no NOx
without EGR the temperature of combustion in the cylindre is stabilised at 800?c but there is NOx

so,for the same IQ ,an engine without egr generate more power then other engine with egr
this add power,make the engine without egr go more far then engine with egr with the same quantity fuel

bazare
2nd June, 2011, 08:13 AM
Another stupid idea from you! Keep it going mate we are still laughing. :eviltongue: I'm telling you again, closing the EGR won't give neither power or mileage.

rappttor
2nd June, 2011, 08:28 AM
with the EGR the temperature of combution in the cylindre is stabilised at 600?c so there is no NOx
without EGR the temperature of combustion in the cylindre is stabilised at 800?c but there is NOx

so,for the same IQ ,an engine without egr generate more power then other engine with egr
this add power,make the engine without egr go more far then engine with egr with the same quantity fuel

that is partially true, the rest of theory it a little bit more complex, but i will let you find it your self...
hint: log turbo pressure with/without EGR for VNT turbos while driving

grinovsky
2nd June, 2011, 09:11 AM
Another stupid idea from you! Keep it going mate we are still laughing. :eviltongue: I'm telling you again, closing the EGR won't give neither power or mileage.
no think surprises me:beheaded:

subtil
2nd June, 2011, 12:23 PM

No need to argue with you. You just don't get it. period.

grinovsky
2nd June, 2011, 01:03 PM
No need to argue with you. You just don't get it. period.
so read the NEWS(use google translate):rulez:

P2XA
2nd June, 2011, 01:19 PM
After the trip I noticed a decrease in EGR flow somewhere in the 1 liter and disappeared failure when starting.

bazare
2nd June, 2011, 01:39 PM
so read the NEWS(use google translate):rulez:

Hey there again ... do you know how to read?
The article is about the EGR history, it was introduced by constructors to achieve better emissions as a cheap solution. Then they explain that a fault in this system, when the EGR is faulty and blocked OPEN, will cause an unbalanced AFR. Where do they say that closing the EGR will give 1l / 100km better mileage and more power? :laugh:

grinovsky
2nd June, 2011, 01:52 PM
that's me :celtictop:who say closing the EGR will give 1l / 100km better mileage
in the NEWS :rulez:they say that it's beter for engine healt to desactived the egr
i have to learn you how to read too?:roflmao:

otzi
2nd June, 2011, 01:55 PM
Where do they say that closing the EGR will give 1l / 100km better mileage and more power?

This is very interesting, why not always make good tuner egr off??:deal:

bazare
2nd June, 2011, 02:36 PM
it's better for an engine NOT to run with a FAULTY EGR. A good working EGR has it's role. EGR OFF + chiptuning is not healthy as you can't control EGT.
You said that EGR OFF = more power = better mileage. I say all this is BULLS**T, EGR ON = lower combustion temp = lower NOx level and that's all.

grinovsky
2nd June, 2011, 02:40 PM
it's better for an engine NOT to run with a FAULTY EGR. A good working EGR has it's role. EGR OFF + chiptuning is not healthy as you can't control EGT.
You said that EGR OFF = more power = better mileage. I say all this is BULLS**T, EGR ON = lower combustion temp = lower NOx level and thath's all.
it's normal,for a farmer:roflmao:

lolooo1981
2nd June, 2011, 02:50 PM
As i know lot of remap need to close EGR.
Because it's the source of all problem encounter in a lot of car.
But in the point of economy of fuel, i think also it's the way you drive your car it's important.

Best regards

rappttor
3rd June, 2011, 03:40 PM
it's normal,for a farmer:roflmao:

why dont you try to argue with some facts instead of 2 years kinder garden talkshow...maybe this way we all learn from your extended experience!

btw: you can start to point out 5 disadvantage/advantage, and then tell us your personal opinion and why this is an option regarding the modding process.

with 4 "diplomas" you should know what an debate is!
in case you dont, i quote:

"A debate is a discussion involving differing points of view where each party tries to prove to another that its view is correct."

BR
tr@ns

grinovsky
3rd June, 2011, 06:42 PM
i have 4 "diplomas" and this :attachement
1st price in chees game in my town
i will interpret a proverbe:
the most respected man is that respect himself

bazare
3rd June, 2011, 07:38 PM
camasa de la harmani face toti banii ... uite frate ca si la ei sunt cocalari :roflmao:

rappttor
3rd June, 2011, 09:20 PM
i have 4 "diplomas" and this :attachement
1st price in chees game in my town
i will interpret a proverbe:
the most respected man is that respect himself

and this is related with this topic how?!?

i can calculate an turbojet engine top to bottom, estimate structural integrity of a plane, design tubos and calculate their limit using FEM, etc etc etc...but this doesnt make me an expert in cars and it doesnt mean i know how EGR system work.
i'm still learning from my mistakes sometimes; so, congrats for your first place in local chess , but i dont see it related with cars management in any way, or your for diplomas! otherwise Garry Kimovich Kasparov would have invented Bugatti Veyron several years ago!
to bad, i thought i would have a debate partener and not just another alter ego eater!

grinovsky
3rd June, 2011, 09:43 PM
and this is related with this topic how?!?

i can calculate an turbojet engine top to bottom, estimate structural integrity of a plane, design tubos and calculate their limit using FEM, etc etc etc...but this doesnt make me an expert in cars and it doesnt mean i know how EGR system work.
i'm still learning from my mistakes sometimes; so, congrats for your first place in local chess , but i dont see it related with cars management in any way, or your for diplomas! otherwise Garry Kimovich Kasparov would have invented Bugatti Veyron several years ago!
to bad, i thought i would have a debate partener and not just another alter ego eater!
an old Chinese saying:
when you get to the last page you close the book
this thread was opned to get a chiptuning file for p2xa
and it's donne
and this is related with this topic
if you have somethink to ask open a new thread,in DK forum there are full of Proffessionnels competents that will answer to your questions
regards
grinovsky

rappttor
3rd June, 2011, 10:11 PM
you should write a book, maybe so you will just be able to contemplate how great you are every day!

ps: also a great chineese said "big ego, small d..k"

br

subtil
8th June, 2011, 10:59 PM
You said that EGR OFF = more power = better mileage. I say all this is BULLS**T, EGR ON = lower combustion temp = lower NOx level and that's all.

...indeed...

grinovsky
8th June, 2011, 11:05 PM
...indeed...
.................................................. ..........

bazare
8th June, 2011, 11:31 PM
Yet another one ... you don't know the difference between the DPF and the EGR. Particle trap = DPF = FAP = whatever !!!:wink:

z786
9th June, 2011, 12:43 AM
why isit evry1 in the chip tuning section is fighting?
chill out lads :)

grinovsky
9th June, 2011, 01:12 PM
why isit evry1 in the chip tuning section is fighting?
chill out lads :)
the answer is very simple:jalousy;)

bazare
9th June, 2011, 02:53 PM
We all are so jealous that you have no idea what you are talking about :roflmao:

grinovsky
9th June, 2011, 03:18 PM
We all are so jealous that you have no idea what you are talking about :roflmao:
i have just finish to remap an other hyunday 2.0 crdi
the client work taxi and ask for max power
as always: WORK PERFECT
CHIPTUNING+EGR OFF

bazare
9th June, 2011, 03:30 PM
Are you sure it's EGR what you disabled in ECUSAFE? Maybe it's DPF ... you don't know the difference anyway :aetsch:

grinovsky
9th June, 2011, 03:47 PM
I know the difference betwene 0 and 100euro:roflmao:

bazare
9th June, 2011, 04:12 PM
exactly ... that is called cheap-tuning :roflmao: made by you!

grinovsky
9th June, 2011, 04:26 PM
to make matters worse
(http://dictionnaire.reverso.net/anglais-francais/collaborative/609779/to%20make%20matters%20worse)
you can buy an original prob for your bdm:thefinger:

(http://dictionnaire.reverso.net/anglais-francais/collaborative/609779/to%20make%20matters%20worse)

grinovsky
9th June, 2011, 04:39 PM
beautiful

is there some think lake this on Ebay?

bazare
9th June, 2011, 05:47 PM
I'm proud of it don't worry ... 10 euro well spent! It's working like a charm. I can't say the same thing about your % remaps.
But what am I talking about?
You don't know the difference between edc15 and edc16, you don't know the difference between bootloader and BDM or the difference between EGR and DPF.
btw P2XA you are always thanking to grinovsky for stupid posts. Why? Are you also laughing like the others? :roflmao:

grinovsky
9th June, 2011, 05:54 PM
:idea:for 10 euro,i will buy 10 for the throw to the trash

Novik_UA
9th June, 2011, 06:43 PM
Guys, please cool down. It's not interesting to read this, you could argue on PM or email.
grinovsky, did you use any genuine tool for remap ?

grinovsky
9th June, 2011, 06:46 PM
it's edc15 my freind,i do it with willem and winols1500

P2XA
9th June, 2011, 10:09 PM
I'm proud of it don't worry ... 10 euro well spent! It's working like a charm. I can't say the same thing about your % remaps.
But what am I talking about?
You don't know the difference between edc15 and edc16, you don't know the difference between bootloader and BDM or the difference between EGR and DPF.
btw P2XA you are always thanking to grinovsky for stupid posts. Why? Are you also laughing like the others? :roflmao:
Mr. bazare I support Mr. Grinovsky because what he advises and makes really helps. I tested a few of his tunned files and concluded that this man is capable of doing really really good tunning files. By the way bazare so far I have not seen any tunning file on you, you're only doing that strong I know more than I can, I'm the best of the best of the best I yes I yes I-bla-bla-bla-bla .. .............................................. At this very sad story has no end

grinovsky
9th June, 2011, 10:25 PM
:party:

P2XA
9th June, 2011, 10:36 PM
Dear Grinovsky I'll give you some advice from a life: farmer's outargue unrealistic even if you are right because the reality is they always have their own distortions, and in their opinion the most correct ...:beer:

grinovsky
9th June, 2011, 10:43 PM
thank you Mr:P2XA,i will keep your advice and try to apply:beer:

P2XA
9th June, 2011, 10:58 PM
Treat for you forever please!

bazare
9th June, 2011, 11:52 PM
P2XA ... I have absolutely nothing with you mate, you don't know what chip-tuning is and you don't pretend to know. I just said that grinovsky posted this message "................" and you said thanks. What's the point, you thanked for what?

grinovsky, don't worry mate, I am a man of honor and when I said I will be everywhere where you post stupid files (with % and with ECUSAFE) i meant it. And about my BDM frame just told you, I am proud of it ... it's working like a charm just as the 200 euro one. Here is not the place to measure our d**ks. Take a look at the tools I use and you will see what is what. Try to do an EDC17 TP with your programer :roflmao:

grinovsky
10th June, 2011, 12:05 AM
bazare and his prob home
:coffin:

filecloud
10th June, 2011, 07:44 AM
P2XA ... I have absolutely nothing with you mate, you don't know what chip-tuning is and you don't pretend to know. I just said that grinovsky posted this message "................" and you said thanks. What's the point, you thanked for what?

grinovsky, don't worry mate, I am a man of honor and when I said I will be everywhere where you post stupid files (with % and with ECUSAFE) i meant it. And about my BDM frame just told you, I am proud of it ... it's working like a charm just as the 200 euro one. Here is not the place to measure our d**ks. Take a look at the tools I use and you will see what is what. Try to do an EDC17 TP with your programer :roflmao:

I can't get rid of the funny feeling that g logs in with 2 accounts here. Or he is paying someone to do so.
Remember Norman Bates in Psycho? I have exactly that picture in my head. Is it Norman or his mother speaking...

alexs307
10th June, 2011, 08:01 AM
Hello. Don't want to be off-topic. As I have seen, Grinovsky is helping everyone and people are satisfied. I need help too, I have an Audi A8 3.0TDI EDC16, remapped by a local PRO, but I am not satisfied with the results. I encounter a strange behaviour of the automatic gearbox when shifting from 2nd to 3rd gear. Can you estimate what is the Nm output of this car after tuning? Do you think there is something more to be done on this car to run better?

Thanks in advance.

filecloud
10th June, 2011, 09:44 AM
Hello
I would not speak of a pro if i see such a file! Someone used the % Button only. He seems to have no clue what he is doing. Let others make their comment as well.
I cannot tell what torque the car makes since rail pressure and IQ and reverse calculation has been touched extensively. Ecu is running blind with changes like this. And on the other side the drivers wish goes over 1000Nm and only the main torque curves are raised like mad with 30%. But the important limiters are not done at all.
Important security maps are switched off and the speed limiter is done the wrong way.
No question that the tcu goes nuts with such a file.
Put the car back to stock and go to a real pro!
greetings,
filecloud

bazare
10th June, 2011, 10:16 AM
I think he was just laughing of G. :roflmao:

alexs307
10th June, 2011, 10:36 AM
Still waiting for Grinovsky's opinion. I really don't trust anyone else.

grinovsky
10th June, 2011, 10:46 AM
i have a job now,when i finish to remap this 307hdi i will answer

filecloud
10th June, 2011, 10:52 AM
So why do you not contact g in private and keep such crap out of the forum???

m1keh
10th June, 2011, 11:11 AM
the smoke map is very interesting map;becose it give to engine the equilibre of air/fuel ration,it need a special way to remap it,if you don't know how,it's beter to let it as original

muppet,......

grinovsky
10th June, 2011, 12:14 PM
hi alex
i take a look to your files
the tuner had used a very powerful software to remap and he can see by the way the singles and it's destinations ;and i can't see by using winols what and why he have mod some singles
the maps are tuned as it shuld be tuned
the seconde range of torque limiter was not modified and it's not neccessary to do it becose it's torque limiter for limp mode
the rail presure is set to 16800bar and this is a mistake becose the timing injectors maps don't take this value of presure rail
the torque/iq maps was not modified and it don't have to be modified becose it autorise to inject 120mg/c
and the big mistake is that the turbo presure map was remaped but the overboost maps isn't the result:no stability of turbo presure
this is my opinion
regards
grinovsky;)

bazare
10th June, 2011, 12:19 PM

now you can call yourself a PRO too:roflmao: R-tard! The mod file is a COMPLETE BULL***T

grinovsky
10th June, 2011, 12:26 PM
now you can call yourself a PRO too:roflmao: R-tard! The mod file is a COMPLETE BULL***T
:thefinger:hehehe

filecloud
10th June, 2011, 12:27 PM
...a very powerful software...
...the maps are tuned as it shuld be tuned...
... overboost...

Oh! My! God!

grinovsky
10th June, 2011, 12:30 PM
Oh! My! God!
do you know what software is used for remap?

P2XA
10th June, 2011, 12:34 PM
I can't get rid of the funny feeling that g logs in with 2 accounts here. Or he is paying someone to do so.
Remember Norman Bates in Psycho? I have exactly that picture in my head. Is it Norman or his mother speaking...
I think that is now on view at filecloud Grinovsky must be at least 3 accounts on this forum.:eviltongue:

grinovsky
10th June, 2011, 12:36 PM
i have one username in all forum web :grinovsky

bazare
10th June, 2011, 12:41 PM
The file is made by RACE2000 but you forgot to tell us how the maps are well modified. :stupid:

P2XA
10th June, 2011, 12:43 PM
I know about this and this is true:top:

P2XA
10th June, 2011, 12:45 PM
I do not think that RACE2000 appropriate tool to create good chiptuning files.

bazare
10th June, 2011, 12:53 PM
It doesn't matter what sw the tuner uses if he doesn't know what to do. winols, race, ecm etc ... are just hex editor with different interface. A good example is your friend grinovsky ... he has winols ecm ecusafe and others but without knowledge he say that any BULL***T is moded as it should be.

grinovsky
10th June, 2011, 12:56 PM
he filecloude compare the used soft by the tuner to remap with your winols:D

bazare
10th June, 2011, 01:01 PM
The file is from DIMSPORT ... alex will confirm. The software used by DIMSPORT is obviously RACE and not EFI. Cut the crap with ... powerful software, it's probably powerful for you because you need help to find how to switch EGR OFF in edc16 and others, but for the rest of us WINOLS or any other hex editor will do the job.

This is just another evidence that you need the software to tell you what to do.

grinovsky
10th June, 2011, 01:06 PM
as i sayed i found only 2 mistakes in mod dump
rail presure is set to 16800bar
overboost not remaped

grinovsky
10th June, 2011, 01:10 PM
The file is from DIMSPORT ... alex will confirm. The software used by DIMSPORT is obviously RACE and not EFI. Cut the crap with ... powerful software, it's probably powerful for you because you need help to find how to switch EGR OFF in edc16 and others, but for the rest of us WINOLS or any other hex editor will do the job.

This is just another evidence that you need the software to tell you what to do.
no comment

bazare
10th June, 2011, 01:11 PM
Of course ... with your level of knowledge as a technician that's all you can do mate. Don't blame yourself friend it's not your fault!
Only if you would have studied more when you were young ... now we might have called you an engineer.

That's hilarious mate ... the mod is just BULLS**T :roflmao:

grinovsky
10th June, 2011, 01:18 PM
sorry bazare i have received an other dump to remap golf5 TDI

filecloud
10th June, 2011, 01:42 PM
he filecloude compare the used soft by the tuner to remap with your winols:D
Well, i look at my winols with damos for this BNG engine and see 9317 maps well described. No need for funny rainbow pictures and wrong descriptions!
:-)

grinovsky
10th June, 2011, 02:05 PM
easy to say that but very hard to prouve that

bazare
10th June, 2011, 02:50 PM
we have proven many many times that you don't know what you are talking about ... and that's enough for me.

alexs307
10th June, 2011, 02:50 PM
Thank you, Mr.Grinovsky, but you are wrong!

First of all, I was tempted to say that my forum colleagues (bazare, filecloud) are a little bit evil, but I would say they have the right to be!

This Audi A8 came to my workshop with the symptoms described: faulty gear shifting from 2nd to 3rd gear, not so impressive power output after remapping.

I analysed the tuned file and noticed fatal mistakes:

- nonsense mods, like raising the driver's wish maps to over 1000NM although the stock maps "cover" the performance range desired after tuning
- lack of knowledge about basics of the way this ECU works on automatic transmissions: there are gear dependent torque limiters, which are very tricky in this file, that weren't touched by the "PRO" tuner
- general torque limiters raised with no result in the end, car still limited by gear dependent torque limiters
- conversion maps modified without changing the axis values, just to fool the ecu, luckily for us the tuner didn't touch the column corresponding to stock torque value.
- almost 10% on calibration maps, all ecu internal calculations screwed this way
- rail pressure raised with no sense at all, like it was something like a race car
- lambda maps not touched
- some security maps touched as they should have stayed stock
- the most "brilliant" mod in this tuned file is the thing that the tuner touched the SOI maps, maybe someone wispered from behind what to do...

I had to modify everything from the start, the result was good, torque limited in each gear to 550Nm, driver's wish maps remained stock, etc, etc. The car behaves normally now, no gearbox shifting issues.

The reason I posted the ori+tun file was because I wanted to see if you will take the bait. And you took it.
Calling some guys "farmers" or "agricultors" when you don't know the basics of this chiptuning stuff is not a decent thing to do. Some of us know more, some know less, all are willing to learn. People like bazare and filecloud seem to realise the bullshit in this tuned file posted, the most regretable thing is that this file is made by an italian company that is situated among the market leaders in Romania and it's not the first time I have customers that come to me in order to correct the tuning made by this popular italian company.

Hope you will not be upset by my action, I just wanted to see if you arrogance is justified and the answer received is negative.

Wish you the best but my advice is to keep the dialogue in a decent manner so we can all get along here on this forum

@filecloud: thanks for the quick analysis but I already knew those things from the second I posted the files.

Regards,
Alex

grinovsky
10th June, 2011, 06:30 PM
hi alex
i take a look to your files
the tuner had used a very powerful software to remap and he can see by the way the singles and it's destinations ;and i can't see by using winols what and why he have mod some singles
the seconde range of torque limiter was not modified and it's not neccessary to do it becose it's torque limiter for limp mode
the rail presure is set to 16800bar and this is a mistake becose the timing injectors maps don't take this value of presure rail
the torque/iq maps was not modified and it don't have to be modified becose it autorise to inject 120mg/c
and the big mistake is that the turbo presure map was remaped but the overboost maps isn't the result:no stability of turbo presure
this is my opinion
regards
grinovsky;)
dear alex;did you realy read my analyse
and,next time;if you want to be sure that the proleme is in mod dump;flash the original ,it's easy way to repair a dump
and i don't make any mistake in my analyse
if you want ;i can make you a chiptuning dump for this car
where you can see what's realy the power of this engine
a quoi sert la puissance si elle n'est pas maitris?e?

bazare
10th June, 2011, 07:11 PM
hi alex
-the tuner had used a very powerful software to remap
-the maps are tuned as it shuld be tuned
this is my opinion

If you don't know what the single values are it doesn't mean the software used is powerful ... it means you are :stupid:

grinovsky
10th June, 2011, 07:21 PM
no emul
the software is 1000 more powerful than winols but as you can see ,the result d?pend of the humain who use it

alexs307
11th June, 2011, 12:40 AM
I think that you don't really understand english.
I earn money day by day from chiptuning! I corrected the bullshit made by D I M S P O R T on this car! The files posted were a bait for you and you took it as deep as it could be taken.
How can you say that you can do a good tune for this car as long as you haven't noticed the gear dependent torque limiters aren't touched?
As long as you haven't noticed the lambda maps aren't touched?
How?
By raising the conversion maps for fooling the ecu?
By giving 20% on calibration map?

Please try and raise the limit in this file given by gear dependent torque limiters (if you know where they are) and I might change my opinion!

If a car runs strong after remap doesn't necessarily mean the tune was done the right way! I am tired of VAG PD files that have the duration maps touched without axis modification! I am tired of CR files with 10% on calibration maps!

z786
11th June, 2011, 01:33 AM
if he has done a mistake why dont you correct him?

no point tryin to put him down, if you lot really were concerned you wud help him identify the maps, not take the piss out of him

very angry crowd of chip tuners

my 2 cents

grinovsky
11th June, 2011, 08:47 AM
The files posted were a bait for you and you took it as deep as it could be taken
.how can you say that?do you want reread what you had write
ok:As I have seen, Grinovsky is helping everyone and people are satisfied. I need help too,
listen alex:some clients have drive their cars more than 100000km intil to day with my chiptuning and i all noticed them that if they are not satisfed they can come to me to flash the original for free;and no one of them have come
2)If a car runs strong after remap doesn't necessarily mean the tune was done the right way
hehehehehe:D;so when we say that the tune was done right way?only when he is done by alex?:roflmao:
the best chiptuning is who don't make client return for a probleme:deal:

grinovsky
11th June, 2011, 08:58 AM

no point tryin to put him down, if you lot really were concerned you wud help him identify the maps, not take the piss out of him

my 2 cents
hi my freind
the probleme is that Mr:alex have made a chiptuning for his client ;and the result was as he writed in post 92:I encounter a strange behaviour of the automatic gearbox when shifting from 2nd to 3rd gear
this is hapen becose Mr alex have touched the gear dependent torque limiters
that's all:laugh:

alexs307
11th June, 2011, 09:42 AM
Why don't you tell us how to tune correctly this file without touching the gear dependent torque limiters? Do you even know where they are? How can you tune a car with automatic gearbox when gear dependent torque limiters are present in the file? How?

First of all, this is not my tune. It is another company's tune. Client payed 300euro for this file and the tune is a big joke. I did not say that you are making bad tunes, I just said that your arrogance is not justified as long as you have great difficulties in finding maps in an EDC16 of VAG group and you are having a good opinion upon a bullshit tuned file.

And for my better understanding, now you are telling me that this is a bad tune made by ME, but you first stated that this is a good tune made with powerful software...I don't know what to think anymore...I repeat, it is not my tune.

Give me an address of one gear dependent torque limiter in this file, just one. ARE YOU ABLE TO FIND IT? JUST ONE...

grinovsky
11th June, 2011, 09:46 AM
yes,the software is very powerful
and the probleme is not in the maps;the probleme is in single value

alexs307
11th June, 2011, 09:51 AM

my 2 cents

I would correct him if he were able to understand that his level of knowledge regarding chiptuning is not so high as he pretends to have. Even now, when he saw that he fell in the trap, he starts acusing me of bad tuning, he is speaking of maps he is not able to find in this file, etc...

I will not argue anymore as it doesn't make sense. Mr.G doesn't know how to tune this car properly and he starts running away from the subject. It's no shame to not know how to tune a file, but it is a shame to be arrogant and to use words like "farmer" and "agricultor" when speaking of guys that eat this kind of files for breakfast.

grinovsky
11th June, 2011, 09:52 AM
sorry,but i never had probleme with gearbox when shifting from 2nd to 3rd gear in my tuning file
may be becose i never touched the gear dependent torque limiters ?!

alexs307
11th June, 2011, 09:55 AM
I am still waiting for an address in the file, not some printscreen...

I am waiting for something like: " I found a gear dependent torque limiter at address 1E0D02, for example." Address used is purely random...

grinovsky
11th June, 2011, 10:02 AM
and me,i am waiting a dump for opel zafira to remap
it will be send to me in a few minutes (after be read);)

alexs307
11th June, 2011, 10:05 AM
sorry,but i never had probleme with gearbox when shifting from 2nd to 3rd gear in my tuning file
may be becose i never touched the gear dependent torque limiters ?!

Never touch the gear dependent torque limiters! Especially if you don't know what they are!

Don't argue with fools, they will bring you down to their low level and beat you with their experience!

End of story.
Sweet and wet dreams!

grinovsky
11th June, 2011, 10:21 AM
the fools are who they clients return to them efter driving 10Km with they stupid tuning file for gearbox when shifting from 2nd to 3rd gear

rappttor
11th June, 2011, 10:54 AM
you guys still dont get it, it is a lost case.
dont try to fill something with good stuff if it is already full of bull...shit.
i will just wait and when the first turbo will breack, or the first clutch will slip, or first piston melt etc then all will be clear.
it is inevitable, sooner or later will happen!

BR

bazare
11th June, 2011, 11:50 AM
grinovsky you have proved to all of us once again how you HAVE NO IDEA what you do. best regards :stupid:

grinovsky
11th June, 2011, 12:30 PM
grinovsky you have proved to all of us once again how you HAVE NO IDEA what you do. best regards :stupid:
this is a good dump to learn how make good tuned dump bazare;)

bazare
11th June, 2011, 01:50 PM
My friend I have tuned more cars than you will ever do ... I don't care about your mods with %
I do chiptuning for a living every day. Whenever you are asked something technical you go away from the subject. I have asked you many things and you NEVER know the right answer. Other forum mates proved you the same. You had your chances to show how much you know and you FAILED BIG TIME! I'm not here to show you how to do it correctly.

I'm here just so you won't post stupid files on the forum anymore!!! And when I said I won't quit hunting you down when you post this kind of BULLS**T I meant it.

BESTREGARDS!

grinovsky
11th June, 2011, 01:54 PM
My friend I have tuned more cars than you will ever do ... I don't care about your mods with %
I do chiptuning for a living every day. Whenever you are asked something technical you go away from the subject. I have asked you many things and you NEVER know the right answer. Other forum mates proved you the same. You had your chances to show how much you know and you FAILED BIG TIME! I'm not here to show you how to do it correctly.

I'm here just so you won't post stupid files on the forum anymore!!! And when I said I won't quit hunting you down when you post this kind of BULLS**T I meant it.

BESTREGARDS!
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
no regards

bazare
11th June, 2011, 02:06 PM
it's not funny mate, it's actually sad that someone with your level of knowledge is tuning cars

grinovsky
11th June, 2011, 02:29 PM
he bazare
is it good tuned this turbo map?
it's for opel zafira 1.9 tdci 150cv
i want to make it 200cv

bazare
11th June, 2011, 02:33 PM
Pay some euro and send the dump ... I will do it 200 hp no problem. Maybe this way you will learn something.

But why are you changing the subject? we were talking about something else.

grinovsky
11th June, 2011, 03:51 PM
downoald the file in post 137 named :cdc5799a0781a33619e9707d43695b1b.rar (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f173/67053d1307791814-professional-tuned-file-request-citroen-c5-1-6hdi-cdc5799a0781a33619e9707d43695b1b.rar)
and listen to the song ,is title is :cheba
cheba means a beautiful girl
you are gone very far my freind

cartronics
13th June, 2011, 04:19 PM
can not get more hp start 1200 rpm,( turbo not started enough at this rpm )post your ecu and soft number ,i ll made a good tune file for you,you ll get hp starting from 1800-2000 rpm

P2XA
26th June, 2011, 12:04 PM
Ok! I'll post ecu NR. later...

gasman
1st September, 2011, 11:58 PM
hi guys i hope you can give me some advice please
i have a 2002 terrano II 3.0 di and was wondering
what i need to read and write ecu dump so far ive tried
galleto kwp and mpps but no joy also am i on the right track here or does the ecu have to be removed to read and write
thanks

kokotero
26th September, 2012, 03:05 PM
the egr is desactived in dump,very good worked
this is what i promes you
don't try my dumps are always pw protected
porfabor pass