PDA

View Full Version : WHAT I NEED TO PROGRAM TO CHANGE DASHBOARD PEUGEOT 407???

fhyeo77
31st May, 2011, 03:40 PM
hI!
Since I don't find a solution for my peugeot 407 dashboard display, i have found another exactly the same dash, from other car, that is working perfect.The mileage need to be adapted, and what else do i need to re-flash on the dash so car and dash will work correctly with the new dash?thanks.

jonnyjetset
31st May, 2011, 04:02 PM
Provided the odometer has a lower value in the new instrument cluster all you need to do is fit it into the car. The BSI in your car will write its higher value into the new instrument cluster.

If the new instrument cluster has a higher value you will need to lower that value to that of your car (or lower) before you fit it to your car.

gedas8899
31st May, 2011, 04:09 PM
i doing 407 with digimaster3 very good, on dashboard make km what you need on bsi adjust 0km, very good clean when desoldering eeprom in bsi desolderet need bouth.first put bsi after dash.

fhyeo77
1st June, 2011, 10:06 AM
so..it seems that i have no chance if i dont have BSI with me, to set the same mileage to the dash...do i understand right?

mastaflex
1st June, 2011, 11:27 AM
see before if dash have higher or lower than your original mileage. if lower put your new dash without any work to do.
if it's higher you have only to do the dash. but if it have higher value and you put it on your car for testing , you have have to do dash and BSI

vuno01
3rd June, 2011, 03:55 AM
bro bsi is in the car
you will only have to find out what
mileage is the new dash you want
if lower than the old one no problem just fit it in
if higher thanthe old one you will have to adjust it
otherwise the bsi(in the car) will assume the higher value