PDA

View Full Version : Kess V2

Pyrhel
31st May, 2011, 09:10 PM
Hello everyone. I've got lost in the alientech website. I'm looking at those three items:
KESS V2 CAR/BIKE PROTOCOL (One) (http://www.alientechtuningtools.com/products.php?kesscarprotocol&cPath=6_11)
KESS V2 Master (Bike&Car Protocols) (http://www.alientechtuningtools.com/products.php?Kess2masterbikescars&cPath=6_11)
KESS V2 Master (Hardware + Bike&Car Cables) (http://www.alientechtuningtools.com/products.php?kess2masterhardware&cPath=6_11)

I want to calculate my expenses about the master versions, but can't catch the idea. The last (hardware + cables) is mandatory. Okay, but I'll need a protocol too. I don't need support for bikes, so I'll need only the first one (490 eur). But the second link, which is for protocol, that supports cars and bikes costs 2500 eur.

What's going on, I suppose I can't understand something, but 490 for cars + 490 for bikes = 980 eur, not 2500. What does the 2500 eur Kess include in it?!

Thanks!

Stanton
1st June, 2011, 12:33 AM
It's 4200 plus VAT euro for cars/bikes Inc hardware.

Pyrhel
1st June, 2011, 07:24 AM
Okay, but what's that costs 490 eur?

chucky69
1st June, 2011, 09:34 AM
you can buy only one protocol which one you use, for example boch edc15 vag.

or buy full pack with full price.

contact alientech, they tell you what you need to know.

Stanton
1st June, 2011, 11:04 AM
Yes it's 2500 for group of protocol---discounted for buying in bulk.

Pyrhel
1st June, 2011, 11:36 AM
Thank you guys! I asked the alientech support (great communication) and they told me everything that i needed to know.

Here how the things are. The 490 EUR package includes only one protocol for single vendor (not all cars protocols).

So the short answer is that I need 2.5k eur protocols (cars + bikes) and the hardware (1700 eur), which makes 4.2k eur + transportation expences.

Thank you!:beer:

sarkann
20th July, 2011, 09:52 AM
Hi guys, I found Kess v2 original on ebay, with annual subscription and all car protocols for 1200 ***321;.
Is it possible? Or shoul I expect some complication?
ALIENTECH KESS V2 ECU REMAPPING CHIP TUNING TOOL CHEAP on eBay (end time 12-Aug-11 21:12:28 BST) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150631916833&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123)
It?s slave, but seller doesn?t force me to buy files from him. Feedback is 100%... I hesitade, what to do. I?ll be very glad for any opinion.

filecloud
20th July, 2011, 11:04 AM
Hi guys, I found Kess v2 original on ebay, with annual subscription and all car protocols for 1200 ***321;.
Is it possible? Or shoul I expect some complication?
ALIENTECH KESS V2 ECU REMAPPING CHIP TUNING TOOL CHEAP on eBay (end time 12-Aug-11 21:12:28 BST) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150631916833&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123)
It?s slave, but seller doesn?t force me to buy files from him. Feedback is 100%... I hesitade, what to do. I?ll be very glad for any opinion.
Hello
What do you mean he does not force you to buy files from him? It is a slave tool locked to his master device. Only he can unpack and pack files for your device. You cannot write open files with your tool. If you want to buy files frome someone else he still needs to handle them for you. And he has the files for free without work. Very clever.
And why should he sell a slave cheaper than he bought it? Think yourself. He must get his money back in some way!
I also found out that some of these tools are offered without VAT. If you have a business VAT registered you are fine. But if you are a private person the government will charge the 20% VAT from you afterwards! Include that in your calculation.
greetings,
filecloud

sarkann
20th July, 2011, 01:47 PM
Thank you very very much for explanation. So I will concentrate to master interface. Thanks a lot. Best regards.

filecloud
20th July, 2011, 02:02 PM
Thank you very very much for explanation. So I will concentrate to master interface. Thanks a lot. Best regards.

Hello
On the other side he may be a good tuner and probably supports you with good files for a reasonable price.
If you buy a master you invest more money and end up running around to find good open files.
No real good tuner is selling open files to master owners. Which is understandable. You see the consequences here in the forum. And the flatrate offers some tuners give are a joke for its own. Ebay CD up and down. Nothing else!
These files are cheap but it does not help you. You will drown in competition with them.
So if you want to play around on your own - buy a master.
If you want to earn money then take your time and find a good tuner whose products have a good image and response. Then try to get hired as a reseller and use the slave tools he offers.
greetings,
filecloud

sarkann
21st July, 2011, 07:22 AM
I still "repair" files made by anothet tuners. I use winols and damos to make a good files. So I need no external supplier. But another problem is, that my files are often read from cars and sold on net. How to crypt the file before writing to ECU, not to be able to read it out? Thanks.