PDA

View Full Version : hatton vs mayweather rematch

dank76
17th December, 2008, 10:21 PM
i hope this one comes off it should be a cracker !!!:unionflag::unionflag::unionflag::unionflag:

Walkinmyshadow
17th December, 2008, 10:48 PM
Dont hold your breath m8, Hatton will get a shot at Pacquiao first, even if Hatton wins (which i seriously doubt) Mayweather has already showed he can demolish him and wont be coming coming out of retirement too quick to prove it again, A more likely fight would be Pacquiao v Mayweather.. now that would be a cracker :fight:

Blacknail
17th December, 2008, 11:21 PM
If the hatton mayweather fight ever did happen again, it would be a different story next time around, in the first fight hatton was never allowed to fight his fight, he was stopped at every attack, that is to say every time he got inside, where he likes to fight, he was pulled out of it, ricky hatton isnt a pugilist he is a brawler and likes to mix it, a different ref and it would of gone totally differently, as for hatton v pacqiou, hatton i feel would be well suited for this fight, yeh pacqiou quick, but no power, hatton size and a brawler, when he got close i feel he would take pacqiou apart, people are just remembering pacqious last fight, against an aging hoya, hoya made pacqiou look good, because he just couldnt get off, because of his age and other factors, the result was not unexpected as they were both pugilists with the difference being age, even hoya admitted (his body couldnt do it anymore), hatton is on his second wind now and hungry for it, just watch him go.

dank76
17th December, 2008, 11:37 PM
totally agree blacknail the ref wrecked last fight

davieboy.rfc
18th December, 2008, 12:12 AM
even thugh the ref spoiled that fight dont u think it is still 2 much for hatton 2 take on again?

Blacknail
18th December, 2008, 12:14 AM
Defo not, hatton will not let himself be boxed, if the ref lets him fight his fight, he will be working the inside, for all 12 if needed, but will not be needed.

firestorm
18th December, 2008, 12:17 AM
when the last fight between them took place last december i went to put a bet on hatton in the cassino i was staying in the odds for mayweather to win in the 10th was way lower than any other round.They new somthing ie mayweather could take hatton out when they asked him to.I have been to many fights here and in vegas and Mayweather is the best i have ever seen

Blacknail
18th December, 2008, 12:22 AM
when the last fight between them took place last december i went to put a bet on hatton in the cassino i was staying in the odds for mayweather to win in the 10th was way lower than any other round.They new somthing ie mayweather could take hatton out when they asked him to.I have been to many fights here and in vegas and Mayweather is the best i have ever seen
Not being funny, but do you believe in the conspiracy theory by any chance. lol.

dank76
18th December, 2008, 12:23 AM
he is good but beatable !! hatton with mayweather senior in his corner is a real bonus

dank76
18th December, 2008, 12:25 AM
posted twice deleted !!!!

Walkinmyshadow
18th December, 2008, 12:27 AM
"A different ref and it would of gone totally differently" ..Ah come on blacknail what fight were you watching??? Mayweather beat hatton like an ass and unless mayweather ties one hand behind his back he do the same again given a chance, Yes Pacquiao looked exceptionally good in his last fight but im not baseing anything on that, you have to remember this is a fighter that put the legends morales and barrera into retirement not to mention beating marquez twice, he's improving with EVERY fight, and you know what?? id still back mayweather to beat him.. why?? cos mayweather is just far too intelligent a fighter for both of them, any opponent finds it very difficult to even hit him never mind beat him, do you honestly think he would allow ANY fighter to get inside for a brawl??? I'll admit Hatton looked a lot better against malignagi that he did in his previous two fights but he is still a long way off even coming close to mayweather

Blacknail
18th December, 2008, 12:35 AM
Yes he did, he was never allowed to get inside by the ref, He DID get inside for numerous rounds at the start, but the ref kept pulling him out, when a ref doesnt`allow the fight to ebb and flow, the fight becomes dictated by the ref, ie, ricky hatton getting slaughtered. ON THIS OCCASION!:aetsch:

Blacknail
18th December, 2008, 12:39 AM
you have to remember this is a fighter that put the legends morales and barrera into retirement not to mention beating marquez twice, The power word that rings a bell is LEGENDS Spoonfed Aged fighters. What do you expect.:shot:

Walkinmyshadow
18th December, 2008, 01:05 AM
It's a fighter's prerogative to allow his opponent "inside" to brawl.. don't blame the ref for Hatton's arse kickin, hatton is one, maybe a two dimensional fighter thats all no more, a brawler.. but a good brawler....however a true legend of the ring like Mayweather has so much more in his repertoire, and he'd beat him silly again.... Oh and by the way Pacquiao put morales into retirement at 30 years of age.. the same age as is your beloved Hatton is now!!!!

alunfennell
18th December, 2008, 03:01 AM
I think hatton has maybe one or two fights left in him and then hang up the gloves, these new guys are fit and far stronger than Hatton & Oscar and maybe even Floyd.

dank76
18th December, 2008, 07:41 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=L8E8JkF6WZs

ricky hatton is top class and will beat mayweather jnr

Blacknail
18th December, 2008, 11:02 PM
It's a fighter's prerogative to allow his opponent "inside" to brawl.. don't blame the ref for Hatton's arse kickin, hatton is one, maybe a two dimensional fighter thats all no more, a brawler.. but a good brawler....however a true legend of the ring like Mayweather has so much more in his repertoire, and he'd beat him silly again.... Oh and by the way Pacquiao put morales into retirement at 30 years of age.. the same age as is your beloved Hatton is now!!!!
I suggest you watch this fight again, how can you be so blind as to not see the ref dictated the fight, right from the word get go. Only tie will tell the story, as to what is to happen, but one of us is going to be looking back, and saying to themselves, he was right, and that person is not goin to be me, as for my beloved hatton, i am only saying what i see, more like your beloved mayweather. lol.

Walkinmyshadow
18th December, 2008, 11:57 PM
So basically what your saying is that Mayweather was lucky to beat hatton..OK... :ciao:

bigfella9
19th December, 2008, 02:03 PM
i agree with blacknail,the ref was paid off by money mayweather to break the fight when hatton started to get him on the ropes,you could see in mayweathers eyes,he was thinking how am i gunna stop this lad coming forward,he kept turning his back on him, facing the other way,that is not boxing,and standing side ways on so hatton couldnt get him,you carnt hit someone on the chin if he"s got his back or side facing you,if the ref never took a point of hatton and kept stopping him in mid flow,hattons head would have stayed straight and he would have not threw caution to the wind and got caught by the so called power punch that stopped the fight,it was hattons head that hit the corner when he fell forward that done the most damage,if hatton keeps his head and the refs not on mayweathers payrole hatton will beat him next time,come on ricky lets show the yanks S A S Style get in do the bizzo and get out.

Blacknail
19th December, 2008, 05:45 PM
i agree with blacknail,the ref was paid off by money mayweather to break the fight when hatton started to get him on the ropes,you could see in mayweathers eyes,he was thinking how am i gunna stop this lad coming forward,he kept turning his back on him, facing the other way,that is not boxing,and standing side ways on so hatton couldnt get him,you carnt hit someone on the chin if he"s got his back or side facing you,if the ref never took a point of hatton and kept stopping him in mid flow,hattons head would have stayed straight and he would have not threw caution to the wind and got caught by the so called power punch that stopped the fight,it was hattons head that hit the corner when he fell forward that done the most damage,if hatton keeps his head and the refs not on mayweathers payrole hatton will beat him next time,come on ricky lets show the yanks S A S Style get in do the bizzo and get out.
Thanks Bigfella, someone who isnt blinded by the media, and who is obviously using his own eyes, and not biased in any way. You have put into words exactly what i was trying to say, but some people seem to blind aswell as deaf, no offence intended. lol.:champions:

Blacknail
19th December, 2008, 05:47 PM
So basically what your saying is that Mayweather was lucky to beat hatton..OK... :ciao:
Not lucky, but robbed, in the land of the brave and free. AS IF.:cobblers:

Blacknail
19th December, 2008, 05:50 PM
I think hatton has maybe one or two fights left in him and then hang up the gloves, these new guys are fit and far stronger than Hatton & Oscar and maybe even Floyd.
Yeh two winning ko,s, Mayweather and Pacquoi. lol.

thered
19th December, 2008, 06:47 PM
afraid i have to agree with walkinmyshadow hatton may have won the first round but was out thought and out boxed the rest and totally outclassed once mayweather sussed him out.

it wasnt pretty but mayweather was just too skilful he knows how to play the game and fights similar to hopkins he is very awkward drew hatton in and then turned away,he made hatton look average

hatton is too 1 dimensional to win a rematch mayweather will win everytime the better fight will be pacioi (whatever lol) but hatton will lose as paccio is too quick

Blacknail
19th December, 2008, 08:47 PM
afraid i have to agree with walkinmyshadow hatton may have won the first round but was out thought and out boxed the rest and totally outclassed once mayweather sussed him out.

it wasnt pretty but mayweather was just too skilful he knows how to play the game and fights similar to hopkins he is very awkward drew hatton in and then turned away,he made hatton look average

hatton is too 1 dimensional to win a rematch mayweather will win everytime the better fight will be pacioi (whatever lol) but hatton will lose as paccio is too quicklollollollollol

bigfella9
19th December, 2008, 10:50 PM
WE WILL SEE,I SMELL A BIT OF MAN U V MAN CITY WITH THE LAST POST LOL,MY MONEYS ON HATTON,NEXT THING YOU KNOW PEOPLE WILL BE POSTING SILLY QUOTES LIKE AMIR KAHN IS A WORLD CLASS FIGHTER,LOL,FRANK WARREN PICKS ALL THE DOYLES FOR HIM TO FIGHT SO HE KEEPS THE MONEY FLOWING TO HIM,KAHN GOT FOUND OUT FOR WHAT HE WAS THE TIME B4 LAST WHEN THEY PUT THE WRONG FIGHTER IN PLACE OF THE ONE THAT PULLED OUT PRESSCOT,51 SECONDS IS ALL IT TOOK I LAUGHED MY ARSE OFF IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST ?15 I EVER SPENT IF I NEVER GOT IT FREE ON MY EUROVOX ,HE WAS BACK IN THE RING WITH A NUMPTY LAST FIGHT THATS WHY HE WON,MORE MONEY FOR WARREN LOL,HE TRYED DOIN THE SAME THING WITH HATTON,BUT HATTON DIDNT WANT TO FIGHT DOYLES AND LINE WARRENS DEEP POCKECTS SO SACKED WARREN,AND WENT OUT AND FOUGHT THE BEST OUT THER,I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THE SONG HE COME OUT TO IN HIS FIRST FIGHT AFTER WARREN B4 BLUE MOON CAME ON (IM GUNNA GET ALONG WITHOUT YOU NOW) AIMED AT WARREN PURE CLASS LOL,I BET WARREN WAS SICK AS A PARROT,ANY WAY I THINK THEY SHOULD CHANGE HIS NAME TO AMIR KARNT,COME ON RICKY LETS PROVE ALL THE DOUBTERS WRONG,

Walkinmyshadow
20th December, 2008, 06:33 PM
Looks like we will have to agree to disagree boys, It's a very similar debate to what happened pre fight the last time they met, some of my mates were saying Hatton and others saying Moneyweather...will we ever know again?? here's hoping we will. :boxing: