PDA

View Full Version : EDC16C39 0281014209

johnfourth
2nd June, 2011, 07:55 PM
Hi
I have an trouble .
The ECU EDC16C39 0281014209 on Fiat Ducato 2007 year . . . The engine is starting and is working ONLY if i keep the acceleration push , other way is stopped . Is not the IMMO trouble , It is an software trouble . I connect my BDM an is not recognize the ECU (the program ask me to choose an ECU from list ) . . . my BDM programmer is ok . . . I read the entire ECU , NOT the flash /eeprom /mpc -separately , but after this I did not can to red the flash /eeprom/mpc -separately . . .I will up here the file . . . . Please I need the file witch is ok for this ECU , and some advize for immo off for flash , after i will program the ECU with an ok ECU dump .. . .I supouse that I will have the posibility to read the mpc /flash / eeprom separately .
Thank you very much .

johnfourth
3rd June, 2011, 06:32 AM
Any chance to make something with this ecu ?

sherl645
3rd June, 2011, 04:32 PM
Hi,
Are you sure it's a software problem? Is this a 2.3?

Ronan

benci1982
3rd June, 2011, 10:27 PM
hi. not software problem!!!!!
Try: disconect the generator ( + ), or take off the fan belt!
had such a problem for me too, and the generator it was a bad.
(bad bearing)

you flash is ok!!!
when you read the ecu with bdm100(china clone) select this: BOSCH EDC16+ C34 PSA - EDC16+ C39 Kia/Hyundai
then read ecu, save the file, then push the button Export..., open file, and save the flash and the eeprom.
sorry for bad english!!

johnfourth
5th June, 2011, 04:05 AM
I will try this and I will post the result .

lupu_sandu
5th June, 2011, 10:38 PM
The flash is 100% - compared with others.
Full BDM read is OK - also compared.
Your full BDM file with immo off (checksum OK):

johnfourth
6th June, 2011, 08:41 PM
Hi freinds .
Sorry ,but is not working the immo off solution . . . .I miss something ? Please help me with this problem .:afraid::afraid::afraid: Thank you veryy much , , , MAYBE I do something wrong . . . I have to do something ,other than to write the ECU ?

networker
23rd February, 2012, 08:21 PM
The flash is 100% - compared with others.
Full BDM read is OK - also compared.
Your full BDM file with immo off (checksum OK):

pass pm pls