PDA

View Full Version : Launch X.431 Heavy Duty

sarky
4th June, 2011, 10:58 AM
Hi Guys

I purchased a unit for heavy duty which does most of the vehicles in the market, but what i found out that it gives the codes but not the explanation of the Code.

Am i doing something wrong? is there a menu to lookup codes or do I have to start locating manufacturers manuals to figure out the codes?

Cheers

Sarky

Poptest
18th June, 2011, 12:51 PM
Hi Guys

I purchased a unit for heavy duty which does most of the vehicles in the market, but what i found out that it gives the codes but not the explanation of the Code.

Am i doing something wrong? is there a menu to lookup codes or do I have to start locating manufacturers manuals to figure out the codes?

Cheers

Sarky

Hello Sarky,

I'm also thinking of buying Launch X431 HD to scan Japanese trucks, more specifically Isuzu and Mitsubishi Fuso. Have you tried it on these trucks? Are you happy with X431>

Thanks....

liber
19th June, 2011, 11:06 AM
Hello Sarky,

I'm also thinking of buying Launch X431 HD to scan Japanese trucks, more specifically Isuzu and Mitsubishi Fuso. Have you tried it on these trucks? Are you happy with X431>

Thanks....

Indeed,X431 HD is an immature scanner...

agabna
19th June, 2011, 09:06 PM
Hello Sarky,

Thanks....

yes it is the best in trucks
and also u can use it for small cars
so you ll have two device in one unit
so u can use it for any type of equipment (heavy -light -small)

ukge4122
21st June, 2011, 03:17 AM
I currently own a X431 Heavy Duty, it does not connect to all of the Fuso Trucks especially 2009 models Canters. The Super Great I got through with. With Isuzu like models such as Giga I was never able to locate a port on the truck, but models like the Elf, and FRR it works great.