PDA

View Full Version : virgin ecu FUJITSU TOYOTA YARIS

khalcdi
4th June, 2011, 02:16 PM
hi guys;
i have secand hand ecu of yaris toyota gazoline , because the original one dammaged.
i have the original keys for the car i only change the ECU.
please how can reset the immo in the secand ecu , it possible immo virgine or what .

the secand ecu is :
FUJITSU TOYOTA YARIS
89667-52C40
212000-2260
I FIND THIS CHIP IN ECU :
A93A66
ADAVA6
IS THIS CHIP CONTIENT THE IMMO FILE ?
please can someone explain for me how i adapt this ECU because i don't have experience with toyota immobilizer.

thanks in advence

pinkfloyd5eg
4th June, 2011, 03:42 PM
hi guys;
i have secand hand ecu of yaris toyota gazoline , because the original one dammaged.
i have the original keys for the car i only change the ECU.
please how can reset the immo in the secand ecu , it possible immo virgine or what .

the secand ecu is :
FUJITSU TOYOTA YARIS
89667-52C40
212000-2260
I FIND THIS CHIP IN ECU :
A93A66
ADAVA6
IS THIS CHIP CONTIENT THE IMMO FILE ?
please can someone explain for me how i adapt this ECU because i don't have experience with toyota immobilizer.

thanks in advence

I had the same problem yesterday mate,,,I also didn't work on this immo box of this car before "yaris 2006" ,I had the car from a crash and someone tried to start the engine by outside bridge to the starter ,after many trials the ECU has been locked, I asked as you asked, and I have been advised to virginize the IMMO BOX , then insert a new original transponder to the ignition ,then the key will be coded ,but I couldn't find a virgin immo file for this car (plz if you have one post it) ,but for luck I have a ECU memory reset option on my PC max autoboss diagnostic tool, I proceeded with that function and made 15 minutes test drive (run then stop continuously) then the car behaved and no relative ECU errors existed anymore ,but for your case ,I am not sure if you will still need to decode the new ECU itself to the vehicles data not only for immo code (does the car have AT module) ,may be the simple solution here, is to replace the EEPROM itself if you can't read it, I didn't open the ECU that I had ,but attached a picture for (toyota fujtsu 1sz) the EEPROM is 95020 ,am not sure about yours if the same HD ID or different, please update me if you got any news , and please ,don't forget to upload a virgin immo dump for yaris 2006 incase you could get one!!

thanks and GOOD LUCK!

khalcdi
4th June, 2011, 04:03 PM
may i reset ecu memory with carman scan wi?
i can get scan tool tomorrow.

pinkfloyd5eg
4th June, 2011, 04:25 PM
may i reset ecu memory with carman scan wi?
i can get scan tool tomorrow.

am not sure about it mate, since each scanner has different available advanced functions, mine as I mentioned is PC max autoboss, not sure about carman scan .

pinkfloyd5eg
5th June, 2011, 08:57 AM
am not sure about it mate, since each scanner has different available advanced functions, mine as I mentioned is PC max autoboss, not sure about carman scan .

hi again mate, you may try this procedure to adapt your new ECU , just saw it on DK posts >>
if you are only changing the ECU then, all you need to do is >>> short OBD port 4 and 13 for half hour ignition must on.

plz try it, then post the result if possible!!

good luck.

khalcdi
5th June, 2011, 12:44 PM
this procedure don't work i tray it just now.
i upload my ecu , i don't find any serial eeprom like 25020/40
i only find :
A93A66
ADAVA6
must i read it or what please realy i need solution for start this car.
thanks

pinkfloyd5eg
5th June, 2011, 01:22 PM
this procedure don't work i tray it just now.
i upload my ecu , i don't find any serial eeprom like 25020/40
i only find :
A93A66
ADAVA6
must i read it or what please realy i need solution for start this car.
thanks

did you try to virginize the immo box first??

then bridge OBD terminals 4-13 ,switch ON for 3sec then OFF .If you have more keys do the same (previous step ON for 3 sec. then OFF), remove the short ct. and start the car.

please if possible to upload the EEPROM dump from the immo box (I think it would be 93LC66A),have a look.

khalcdi
5th June, 2011, 02:39 PM
i get the carman scan wi now, whene i scan immobilizer (immobox) i find no dtc , but there is option with carman scan wi to programe keys or to erase programed keys.
so , if i choose erasing keys from immobilzer that mean that i verginize it ?
or whene i erasing programmed keys with carman it means that only i deprogrammed keys and immo box stay not vergin.

thanks pinkfloyd5eg

khalcdi
5th June, 2011, 02:42 PM
where i can find immo box (under board) , i have superpro programmer , i can read it and upload .ok

pinkfloyd5eg
5th June, 2011, 04:02 PM
i get the carman scan wi now, whene i scan immobilizer (immobox) i find no dtc , but there is option with carman scan wi to programe keys or to erase programed keys.
so , if i choose erasing keys from immobilzer that mean that i verginize it ?
or whene i erasing programmed keys with carman it means that only i deprogrammed keys and immo box stay not vergin.

thanks pinkfloyd5eg

to virginize the dump of immo box I think that means>> filling the whole EEPROM dump bytes with "FF" (be sure to save the current dump file before anything)

attached a picture for the immo box location.

good luck.

sogaro
10th June, 2011, 09:22 AM
Are you using the same type of ECU that was removed from car or another? To change ECU in a Toyota Yaris which i have done severally is just to short the pins as stated by Pink* above and it works 100% always. Answer that question first and then we proceed further

shitad
10th June, 2011, 12:38 PM
Are you using the same type of ECU that was removed from car or another? To change ECU in a Toyota Yaris which i have done severally is just to short the pins as stated by Pink* above and it works 100% always. Answer that question first and then we proceed further

I agree and this method works everytime for me.

pinkfloyd5eg
10th June, 2011, 07:04 PM
thanks for your confirmation my friends, this is really helpful..:top:

magdyman
10th June, 2011, 07:10 PM
Hello
try to replace the old eprom from the old ecu to new ecu 93A66 this is the easy method , or reset ECU and immo box with AD100 or carman and rematch keys without removing any eprom,
if you want immo off for this ecu tell me.
Magdy

khalcdi
10th June, 2011, 07:20 PM
thanks for your help all.