PDA

View Full Version : s6y boxoffice

docbilly1
4th June, 2011, 05:03 PM
how can i watch boxoffice movies on my dreambox i have all the other movies and sports somebody said i need to change data to movie how do i do this piease help

nathan2007
4th June, 2011, 05:32 PM
what you need to do is go out and actually buy a sly hd box then order the movie mate sorry to burst the bubble but its the only way ...............

Rizzy00
4th June, 2011, 06:28 PM
Or join a server that provides PPV

blizard442
4th June, 2011, 06:37 PM
how can i watch boxoffice movies on my dreambox i have all the other movies and sports somebody said i need to change data to movie how do i do this piease help

depends on the server you're connected to if it has ordered a movie or sporting event then you'll get it but if the server hasn't you wont. most servers don't do ppv because they are setup abroad. in order for the server to get what you want, the cards have to be slotted into their paired sly box's, and each box must be connected to a UK phone line. acquiring a ppv movie or event is too much hassle for anyone to bother with.

nathan2007
4th June, 2011, 06:39 PM
yeah spot on blizzard if u go down the cs route hardly and will provide u with ppv box office movies events maybe but not movies