PDA

View Full Version : Starview still not working N*L Ireland

gibbo_ireland
18th December, 2008, 02:39 PM
Hey all,

Have signed up here just today, and am already a big fan! Will certainly be coming back every day to see the latest on here!

Wondered if someone out there could help please.

With N*L, Starview 1. Was on FW 4.00e_E (Boot ver 7.0, 7/Jun/07) and updated with the fix in the downloads section. Still exactly on the above even after applying the fix, so not sure if thats correct or not.

After this, I did a factory reset, then full scan, then reset default key, then changed EMU - still nothing. Stuck on 0% for every channel.

Has anyone else got this working or have any suggestions to try?

Any help greatly appreciated!

G

camelv
18th December, 2008, 03:36 PM
Starview 1 UK AU Fix v1.5 (738.0 KB) this is the f/ware u want dated 17/12/08 but be carefull there are two ,one for clone box and one for genuine,read the stickys at the top of the page to distinguish which is which:wavey::driver:

gibbo_ireland
18th December, 2008, 03:46 PM
Thanks so much Camelv for the reply - was in Liverpool for the Hull game at the weekend actually!

Mine is without doubt a genuine box, checked by every account. So I am to take it that my box didnt update correctly if it still says 4.00e_E under system information?

I updated using the file for the geniune box.

Thanks for any help!

camelv
18th December, 2008, 03:55 PM
just check when you load the new flash the old one is not highlighted in the bin file box:driver:

gibbo_ireland
18th December, 2008, 04:00 PM
Definitely isnt - its the new file posted here. Would you mind confirming what is says in yours under system information? Would be interested to see if it has a new version listed...

Thanks so much for the help

gibbo_ireland
18th December, 2008, 04:02 PM
Heres a screenshot to verify....

ozshea
18th December, 2008, 04:07 PM
as far as i'm aware the new uk fix will not work in ireland, a mate of mine has tried a digivox, the new funcard fix and starview fix and none of them wrk, from a personal point of view the new rom fix for dreambox works here in ireland so i'm happy, i'd say it's a question of waitin around for a fix....

gibbo_ireland
18th December, 2008, 04:13 PM
Ah understood, ok thanks, will have to make do with just inputting the manual codes I guess. Going to be a pain over Xmas!

trebormurf
19th December, 2008, 02:04 PM
yeah i'm puzzled-new to all this!! Where do i get the codes and how do i enter them manually. In Cork and my channels disappeared yest bout 13.30