PDA

View Full Version : might want to do a jail break on my samsun galaxy android

fireblade1
9th June, 2011, 06:37 PM
as the title says i might want to is it possible to do if so how do i go about doing it?

fireblade :)

happy_highlander
9th June, 2011, 11:50 PM
First of all what android version are you on and what is the recovery version. Both are very important. I'm sure you know where to find your version number but to get to recovery you need to turn off the fone and wait till it vibrates once, then hold down the volume up button, the home button (middle one) and then hold down the power button. You might need more than one try to get this right. When the recovery screen comes up you find that in the top corner it will say either 3e or 2e. If you post this info we will be able give you more help. To get out of the the recovery screen use the volume up or down button until reboot is highlighted then press the home key to select your choice

wetdog
10th June, 2011, 11:08 AM
First of all what android version are you on and what is the recovery version. Both are very important. I'm sure you know where to find your version number but to get to recovery you need to turn off the fone and wait till it vibrates once, then hold down the volume up button, the home button (middle one) and then hold down the power button. You might need more than one try to get this right. When the recovery screen comes up you find that in the top corner it will say either 3e or 2e. If you post this info we will be able give you more help. To get out of the the recovery screen use the volume up or down button until reboot is highlighted then press the home key to select your choice

..........all do the hokey cokey ......:roflmao:

Mick.

fireblade1
15th June, 2011, 12:09 AM
i am not sure mate wil get back to you soon about it.

foreblade.

sent from my samsung GT- i5801 android phone using TaPatalk Pro