PDA

View Full Version : Marea 1.9td immo problem

eduardo74
9th June, 2011, 09:32 PM
I did immo off on Lucas DCN ecu. Disconnected immo box, but as I can found that glow plug box not working and car still not starting.

Is there any solution for this?

technobox
9th June, 2011, 09:34 PM
whats ur cars dtc

smokinjoe
9th June, 2011, 11:13 PM
I did immo off on Lucas DCN ecu. Disconnected immo box, but as I can found that glow plug box not working and car still not starting.

Is there any solution for this?

is this the metal 1 plug ecu? if so theres no immo data in the ecu instead it goes from immo box to coded solonoid on the injector pump so a good hammer and chisel may be needed.
although your ecu could be responsible for your glow plugs not working.

eduardo74
10th June, 2011, 07:59 AM
ECU is in metal case, one plug. Smokingjoe are you sure that no immo coming from ECU but only from immo box?

What I should do on injector pump with hammer?

Now I did diagnostic, but cannot connect to ECU, found that ECU doesnt have supply. All relays OK. Is it part of immo story?

smokinjoe
15th June, 2011, 12:31 AM
i've just done the immo yesterday on a 2000 renault kangoo 1.9d with the dcn 1 plug ecu but theres no immo in ecu on this model its a coded solenoid on the lucas pump and yes i used a small grinder with a fine cutting blade to get access to it and then remove it and put an ordinary solenoid in its place and use the 12v ign supply from the 3 wires which were going to the original one and thats it your immo is off.
regards.