PDA

View Full Version : Tspanel Install

bends
10th June, 2011, 05:15 PM
Hi all.
what have i done wrong?
i've installed Tspanel v2.0 got the message it had installed.
can see it in:
./usr/lib/ipkg/info/enigma2-plugin-tspanel.control
./usr/lib/ipkg/info/enigma2-plugin-tspanel.postrm
./usr/lib/ipkg/info/enigma2-plugin-tspanel.postinst
./usr/lib/ipkg/info/enigma2-plugin-tspanel.list
./usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSpanel/tspanel.png

along with:
./usr/lib/ipkg/info/enigma2-plugin-extensions-genuinedreambox.control
./usr/lib/ipkg/info/enigma2-plugin-extensions-genuinedreambox.list
./usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/GenuineDreambox
./usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/GenuineDreambox/genuine.png

I have rebooted and whereas i see the genuine dreambox plugin, i dont see tspanel.

could i just delete those files above and reinstall??
any help please!!

andy91
10th June, 2011, 06:32 PM
Hi all.
what have i done wrong?
i've installed Tspanel v2.0 got the message it had installed.
can see it in:
./usr/lib/ipkg/info/enigma2-plugin-tspanel.control
./usr/lib/ipkg/info/enigma2-plugin-tspanel.postrm
./usr/lib/ipkg/info/enigma2-plugin-tspanel.postinst
./usr/lib/ipkg/info/enigma2-plugin-tspanel.list
./usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSpanel/tspanel.png

along with:
./usr/lib/ipkg/info/enigma2-plugin-extensions-genuinedreambox.control
./usr/lib/ipkg/info/enigma2-plugin-extensions-genuinedreambox.list
./usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/GenuineDreambox
./usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/GenuineDreambox/genuine.png

I have rebooted and whereas i see the genuine dreambox plugin, i dont see tspanel.

could i just delete those files above and reinstall??
any help please!!

Only works on certain images depending on kernal 1.5 or 1.6
Will only work with the latter.
Dont suppose its on Nabilosats Blackhole 0.12 is it?
It wont work with this by the way.

Andy.

bends
10th June, 2011, 06:42 PM
LOL
nail on the head Andy
Nabilosat 0.12

well that answers that!

I've had an ar$e trying to get a good image. I'm pretty new to it all which doesnt help.
looking for reliable PVR. and timeshift. reliable viewing of files on my NAS so needing NFS mounts working (found Gemini mount manager very unreliable for this, but works with an entry in fstab).
not fully understanding the relationship between 2nd stage loaders and images has been hampering me too, very time consuming.

so I may try Dream Elite's latest offering now, recommended??

cheers
Stuart

PS thanks for your quick response.

andy91
10th June, 2011, 07:04 PM
LOL
nail on the head Andy
Nabilosat 0.12

well that answers that!

I've had an ar$e trying to get a good image. I'm pretty new to it all which doesnt help.
looking for reliable PVR. and timeshift. reliable viewing of files on my NAS so needing NFS mounts working (found Gemini mount manager very unreliable for this, but works with an entry in fstab).
not fully understanding the relationship between 2nd stage loaders and images has been hampering me too, very time consuming.

so I may try Dream Elite's latest offering now, recommended??

cheers
Stuart

PS thanks for your quick response.

You wont be sorry with that image just make sure its the correct sim, The unofficial Phoenix is the one im using.
I used to have the Blackhole 0.12,theres not much between them but The Dreamelite server works and personally i think its the best image for the Dm800 hd.

Free przitaly images Download (Only for NEWB DM800 SIM2)--UNOFFICIAL DREAM ELITE V.133DV3 PHOENIX EDITION (http://www.dm800sim2.com/sim2/przitaly/content/97/20100921/507.html)

Andy.

deffc0n
10th June, 2011, 07:05 PM
I have this panel in Gemini 5.1 work very good :)

bends
10th June, 2011, 07:37 PM
thanks guys.
as i mentioned, i couldnt get the mount wizard to work in Gemini. may give it another go.
@ Andy, cheers just loading up DE now, though it isnt the PRZitaly one AFAIK. ...and isnt that site slooooowww for d/loads!

:)

andy91
10th June, 2011, 07:45 PM
thanks guys.
as i mentioned, i couldnt get the mount wizard to work in Gemini. may give it another go.
@ Andy, cheers just loading up DE now, though it isnt the PRZitaly one AFAIK. ...and isnt that site slooooowww for d/loads!

:)

Tell me about it but theres other sources for that image but its still a slow download.
You will love the image mate,similar to Nabilosat but just as good and the server works fine with decent Rytec Epg.

Andy.

bends
10th June, 2011, 10:36 PM
Got it loaded now, looking nice.
EPG is another thing i havent got my head round yet! will have a play with this image and see where i get to.
does the Rytec stuff come with the image - i.e i dont need to do anything?

andy91
10th June, 2011, 10:45 PM
Got it loaded now, looking nice.
EPG is another thing i havent got my head round yet! will have a play with this image and see where i get to.
does the Rytec stuff come with the image - i.e i dont need to do anything?

Press Blue for Blue Panel then Red Epg Settings,scroll down and select Rytec-SkyUk.
Should work fine and you then can get full Epg mate.
I think your Youtube will work as well if it wasnt working before,if not using the tspanel will get it to work.

Another good addon is the Pauli Neutrino keymap ipk file,makes the handset work alot easier when you select Neutrino Classic.Find it in Green,yellow addons download manager/Dream Elite E2 Image Plugins.
I wouldnt be without it,

Andy.

bends
10th June, 2011, 11:12 PM
giving it a go now.
be very happy if i get a nice epg (cheer the wife up!!)
many thanks for your help.
as an odd aside, copied up the bouquets via dbedit, been fine on every other image, except not had Ch4 HD. well this time I have Ch4 HD but no other HD!
still looking into it, but not allowed to tinker when the boss is in :)

edit: actually it's only the bbc HD that's stopped working. one to play with tomorrow.

bends
11th June, 2011, 12:59 PM
This is odd, with the dream elite image (PRZ italy), i cannot pick up BBC HD or BBC1 HD.
I've tried several different installs of bouquets, which I KNOW work but i just get tune failed. All others work...

any ideas

mdt
11th June, 2011, 01:06 PM
This is odd, with the dream elite image (PRZ italy), i cannot pick up BBC HD or BBC1 HD.
I've tried several different installs of bouquets, which I KNOW work but i just get tune failed. All others work...

any ideas

try a manual txp scan as i think it should just replace the non-working bbc hds with the working ones, dont forget they have just switched to dvbs2. regards mdt

bends
11th June, 2011, 03:55 PM
cheers for that, when you say just switched - are we talking yesterday? its been working recently.

scanning now...

andy91
11th June, 2011, 10:07 PM
A manual scan will bring it back up.Jusdt done mine and all ok now.

Andy.