PDA

View Full Version : New ZEOS & EDG-Nemesis 5.0 for ITGATE TGS220

freck
11th June, 2011, 09:38 PM
Thanks to Aguda over in SP...
build by zeos for itgate tgs200, tgs210, tgs220
enjoy with zeos v3 & edg-nemesis image.
Havent tried it out myself yet......
@ B~~~~...give it a try and see how you go mate.
Freck
p.s.
I'll try to get latest url for this aswell if its not included.;)

plasterer
11th June, 2011, 10:07 PM
Just the image would do for now Freck :laugh:.........Paul

freck
11th June, 2011, 11:10 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:...friend of mine just called in while uploading,all done now.
Freck

plasterer
12th June, 2011, 01:17 AM
Cheers freck will down it and try it this week .................Paul

Borgy100
12th June, 2011, 08:05 AM
Hi guys.

Not sure this image will work on my model. I have a TGC200 which was one of the early ones with swappable tuner. Any time I have tried to flash an image other than TGM220 I get the :wrong image for your model error TGS220:= TGM220??

I found that by swapping tuners my box now thinks it is a TGM220 and these are the only images working for me. So after a lot of searching i came acroos the correct EDG NEmesis 4.4.1 image and the latest URL which gives acces to oanel with all add ons etc...am now running CCCam 2.2.1 like a dream. Thanks for all the help guys.

Keep up the good work...we've come a lon way since the SK cable scene!

B~~~~100

mept1
12th June, 2011, 10:14 AM
Hi guys.

Not sure this image will work on my model. I have a TGC200 which was one of the early ones with swappable tuner. Any time I have tried to flash an image other than TGM220 I get the :wrong image for your model error TGS220:= TGM220??

I found that by swapping tuners my box now thinks it is a TGM220 and these are the only images working for me. So after a lot of searching i came acroos the correct EDG NEmesis 4.4.1 image and the latest URL which gives acces to oanel with all add ons etc...am now running CCCam 2.2.1 like a dream. Thanks for all the help guys.

Keep up the good work...we've come a lon way since the SK cable scene!

B~~~~100

I had the same issue when trying to flash with itgate control centre.....You have to ftp the image into the temp folder and rename the imaige "update.img" then manually instal it.
This image has everthing you need;)

plasterer
12th June, 2011, 10:56 AM
Hi mept ,
you running this now on you STB
wots the EPG like ..............Paul

mept1
12th June, 2011, 10:58 AM
Hi mept ,
you running this now on you STB
wots the EPG like ..............Paul

Hi plasterer...just messing with it at the min....will give you a full sp later

mept1
12th June, 2011, 12:05 PM
1.Epg the same as the other itgate images.. if not worse
2. No option to change the language from french to english
3. No volume. flashed 3 times factory reset still no volume
4. The postive thing is it has every thing in this image to get you viewing
Nice to try another image,but i,v gone back to edg-nemesis4.4,..just glad i remembered to back it up before i tried this image lol

freck
12th June, 2011, 05:26 PM
Have ye tried the Weekepg plugin on the ITGate yet?
I used it on the TM500/600 using the UKUR image and it works fine,needs to be configured first and you can get a weekepg list from tonedeff @DW and is updated regular.
@Plasterer...might be worth a go Paul if you need better epg.
Freck

mept1
12th June, 2011, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the pm freck...never new that was knocking about

mept1
14th June, 2011, 07:32 PM
Have ye tried the Weekepg plugin on the ITGate yet?
I used it on the TM500/600 using the UKUR image and it works fine,needs to be configured first and you can get a weekepg list from tonedeff @DW and is updated regular.
@Plasterer...might be worth a go Paul if you need better epg.
Freck

Tried on edg-nemises4.4 no improvment ....but a massive improvment on urukv9 get now and next on all channels....

freck
15th June, 2011, 04:17 PM
You should get a lot more than now and next...I'm on hold at the moment so will look into this further when I get back.just popped in for a quick browse.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

deeboi
16th June, 2011, 05:07 PM
Just trying this Image for a change to see if it works, (mept1, you can change language to English by going to Menu>SetUp>System Settings>OSD Language then choose English.)

I've got an ITGate TGC200 with a Sat tuner now installed works flawlessly with UKUR images but for some reason all EDG images refuse to move my dish, infact theres not even any power going to the motor at all as the buttons on the motor dont work and there's no lights on the motor at all but when I reflash back to a UKUR image again works perfectly, anyone else having this issue with this image?

handyguy2002
16th June, 2011, 05:51 PM
hi guys

doe's the above file work with the TGM220

thanks in advance

mept1
16th June, 2011, 07:24 PM
Just trying this Image for a change to see if it works, (mept1, you can change language to English by going to Menu>SetUp>System Settings>OSD Language then choose English.)

I've got an ITGate TGC200 with a Sat tuner now installed works flawlessly with UKUR images but for some reason all EDG images refuse to move my dish, infact theres not even any power going to the motor at all as the buttons on the motor dont work and there's no lights on the motor at all but when I reflash back to a UKUR image again works perfectly, anyone else having this issue with this image?

maybe i diden,t look hard enough;)...bit spoilt deeboi:top:.....maybe no usals in the image..i,v only tried on a fixed dish....i may have to try again when i get time..look like i rushed my previous try.......

mept1
16th June, 2011, 07:29 PM
hi guys

doe's the above file work with the TGM220

thanks in advance

It does,...............

gufone
3rd August, 2011, 08:41 PM
yes, it works

transfertsmails
8th August, 2011, 05:00 PM
Merci pour ces informations

redondo5
6th October, 2011, 10:56 PM
can't get sound on this image... anyone else found a solution to this. tried reflashing and factory resetting. but no sound despite trying various audio settings confirguarations.

sajid0alameen
7th May, 2012, 10:35 PM
hello guyz? does it work for tcm 200 ?

yustas99
9th May, 2012, 03:41 PM
hello guys? does it work for tcm 220?

freck
12th May, 2012, 12:24 PM
Read the posts above,it does work with the 220 but with a sat tune.
Freck

Millzzy
13th May, 2012, 06:06 PM
Just to clear this up ( hopefully ) this image works perfect on tgs 220 , but not with tgm 220 ( even with sat tuner ) on the tgm 220 there is no sound as different drivers are used

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

SteveInBrussels
23rd October, 2012, 05:07 PM
:bawling: I screwed-up the installation I have on the TGS220. Is it a good idea to install the New Zeos & EDG-Nemesis 5.0 on it... Or should I be less brave (or foolish). If so what do you suggest.

Planning a serial update with Technomate Control Centre.... to fix it!

Millzzy
26th October, 2012, 03:40 AM
:bawling: I screwed-up the installation I have on the TGS220. Is it a good idea to install the New Zeos & EDG-Nemesis 5.0 on it... Or should I be less brave (or foolish). If so what do you suggest.

Planning a serial update with Technomate Control Centre.... to fix it!

In what way have u screwed up ur installation , u might only need to do a factory reset

pafocie
3rd March, 2013, 11:52 AM
Hello
Is this possible to update from usb stick?

Thank you