PDA

View Full Version : IDS JAGUAR & LANDROVER PROBLEM

Ashraf6119
12th June, 2011, 07:20 PM
Hi All

Can some one help me I am trying to Install IDS Jaguar & Landrover but, it keep saying IDS is not supported to this Operating System..........

The Ford & Mazda was Installed OK but this one is doing my head........

I have atteched the picture for the warning I am getting.

Any idea would be a great help..........

Thanks

obdmaster
12th June, 2011, 07:31 PM
You cant put ford ids and jaguar landrover on same hdd m8

drakov
12th June, 2011, 07:34 PM
Same partition or dual boot? Which OS XP or? Have you tried installingnewer versions 125.3 is alst version I know of that works with clones

Ashraf6119
12th June, 2011, 09:47 PM
Hi Guys

Thanks for the reply............I am installing booth software on a different laptop, I mean on two different HDD but I still get this warning....

Is there any Patch which needs down loading before the software it self :questionmark:

Thanks

RobbyD
14th June, 2011, 04:25 AM
That version works on XP. And I think all Jaguar software does on xp only. The ford ids will work with xp or windows 7 now.

Ashraf6119
14th June, 2011, 08:38 AM
That version works on XP. And I think all Jaguar software does on xp only. The ford ids will work with xp or windows 7 now.

Hi

Thanks for the reply..........But, why do I get that warning and the down loading will not go any feather than that warning...

Any idea guys.........:questionmark:

Today I tried another version of software and it did the same.....

Was just wondering if there was any Patch or Crack needs to be installed before the software it self....... like on Renault Clip :hmmmm2:

Thanks

RobbyD
16th June, 2011, 05:14 AM
But,what is your operating system?? If your using windows 7,you might need to download patch, XP mode. To try and get it to work. But what OS are you using?? If your using XP. You might have a bad copy of jaguar.

Ashraf6119
16th June, 2011, 11:39 AM
But,what is your operating system?? If your using windows 7,you might need to download patch, XP mode. To try and get it to work. But what OS are you using?? If your using XP. You might have a bad copy of jaguar.

Hi

Thanks for the reply..............I am using XP system

And Up loading on an Dell D610 Model laptop

RobbyD
18th June, 2011, 04:07 AM
I think you have a bad copy(DVD). Or? you have an update DVD,not full install. Check where you got it from for that. Why aren't you using 125.

madman47
27th November, 2011, 12:30 PM
i had this exact problem. It was caused by having Diagbox installed on the same machine. You CAN have ford and jag on the same machine, you need a switch software to switch between them.