PDA

View Full Version : please help

reducate
13th June, 2011, 02:01 PM
hi my sv went off last nite i have put the new software on it on followed all the right steps after it can some1 please help

badger23
13th June, 2011, 02:26 PM
wot are you getting not connected or not registered

reducate
13th June, 2011, 03:42 PM
not connected

badger23
13th June, 2011, 08:33 PM
you need to down load new software smgo2.21 its in the down load section pal that will fix it unless it come up not registered there is a how to as well so you cant go wrong good luck pal

cactikid
13th June, 2011, 08:58 PM
dont forget when done to power off box modem and router for 30 secs then on,also make sure you entered 1819.

bowyer
14th June, 2011, 07:32 AM
that happened to mine done what you said all working now your the man

f45er1
15th June, 2011, 12:23 PM
not connected
getting the above message not connected

f45er1
15th June, 2011, 12:25 PM
can anyone help i am new to this thanks

**OVERRIDE**
15th June, 2011, 01:20 PM

can anyone help i am new to this thanks

Guys look at the post above,if your using latest s/w check yor expire date in system info....

Some are working some are not...

sammym321
15th June, 2011, 02:44 PM
hi can anyone help me just put the software on a mates sv7 and get a messeng not registered box no

lagerland
15th June, 2011, 02:47 PM
hi can anyone help me just put the software on a mates sv7 and get a messeng not registered box no Looks like the mac is not regiserd with the server mate.......................

sammym321
15th June, 2011, 02:53 PM
is there anything i do to registered mac mate

lagerland
15th June, 2011, 03:01 PM
is there anything i do to registered mac mate

You need to speak to whoever you got it from the kiddy was on here the other day telling people what they should do but i didnt get the email address.................

Hawk.
15th June, 2011, 04:01 PM
I have a "Login message" pop up, and "not connected". It was working before, not sure what's wrong now. Anyone have a clue?

stejo
15th June, 2011, 04:03 PM
I have a "Login message" pop up, and "not connected". It was working before, not sure what's wrong now. Anyone have a clue?

goto your system info and find out when you expiry date is if its 15th June 2011 then you been removed from server

Hawk.
15th June, 2011, 04:11 PM
Thanks, How do I get back on it.. it was expired today. Who introduced these bloody expiry dates :(

Federer16
15th June, 2011, 04:15 PM
you need to make cheque payable to "screwedupstarviewteam"

Hawk.
15th June, 2011, 04:28 PM
Seriously.. how do I get it online :(

stejo
15th June, 2011, 04:36 PM
Seriously.. how do I get it online :(

You can't Hawk.... Sorry..... UNLESS they make a new firmware to override this present one which is highly unlikely...

Hawk.
15th June, 2011, 04:54 PM
What's the point in having a box which doesn't work then? It makes no sense, every member who has a box which has expired - It's regarded as "useless", surely they must come up of a way to make them work again. It'll just happen with the new box too, then we have to buy again .. It's like a cycle.

stejo
15th June, 2011, 05:00 PM
What's the point in having a box which doesn't work then? It makes no sense, every member who has a box which has expired - It's regarded as "useless", surely they must come up of a way to make them work again. It'll just happen with the new box too, then we have to buy again .. It's like a cycle.

Its called money making mate..... At present most people have had near on 4-6 months use out of it some people have had 4 days.... They do have ways of putting it back on mate by revising the expiry date but there not going to because of greed... Your best going down the sat route mate.... more expensive but more reliable....

lagerland
15th June, 2011, 05:36 PM

For what you paying for them put another 20 30 quid to it get dish and dm500s job done you wont regret it...............

stejo
15th June, 2011, 05:42 PM
For what you paying for them put another 20 30 quid to it get dish and dm500s job done you wont regret it...............

Tar lagerland thats what I'm goin to do next....

Hawk.
15th June, 2011, 05:47 PM
I'm on the sat side too, one room is sat the other is cable. It's just that for sat you can't share the line in the same house, and the cable boxes were a one of fee only .. :(

Its called money making mate..... At present most people have had near on 4-6 months use out of it some people have had 4 days.... They do have ways of putting it back on mate by revising the expiry date but there not going to because of greed... Your best going down the sat route mate.... more expensive but more reliable....

I doubt anyone on this board would purchase another cable box to find out it'll expire in a year, most likely everyone will be shifting to sat as you said it's the best route. They could still make money by asking us to pay monthly, or yearly.