PDA

View Full Version : TM 3200

sandrat64
18th December, 2008, 09:27 PM
How's it going? Good I hope. I've got a TM 3200D+.I know I can't get a patch to sort out "Premiere" etc but, a card would do it. My machine has a card reader so, what do I need? A card I suppose. What card,where do I get it,what's the ins and outs and, most importantly-HOW MUCH?? Any help would be accepted gratefully or, in a grovelling manner. Yes I've no self-esteem. Hang loose.:stupid:

benny/9
18th December, 2008, 09:48 PM
How's it going? Good I hope. I've got a TM 3200D+.I know I can't get a patch to sort out "Premiere" etc but, a card would do it. My machine has a card reader so, what do I need? A card I suppose. What card,where do I get it,what's the ins and outs and, most importantly-HOW MUCH?? Any help would be accepted gratefully or, in a grovelling manner. Yes I've no self-esteem. Hang loose.:stupid:
hi sandrat64,
the chns on astra and hotbird are not available they have changed
to nagra3 encryption and we cant get them open untill there is a fix
and that could take sometime the patch is still openining digi-tv on thor 1w
plus a few of the polsat chns on 13e and a few chns on 5e
the latest patch is from the 4/12/08 but it probily wont open anymore than the patch you have now, and a card for premiere will cost you a lot of cash

sandrat64
18th December, 2008, 09:58 PM
Cheers Benny.I've got all that. Do you have the same problem as me with Thor? If I set the signal strength at it's highest for Thor then, I lose a lot of channels on Astra 28. If I set the signal high on Astra I don't get Thor at all. Using a satelitte finder by the way.Maybe it's where I live. Have you heard from Walt? How is he getting on?

benny/9
18th December, 2008, 10:34 PM
Cheers Benny.I've got all that. Do you have the same problem as me with Thor? If I set the signal strength at it's highest for Thor then, I lose a lot of channels on Astra 28. If I set the signal high on Astra I don't get Thor at all. Using a satelitte finder by the way.Maybe it's where I live. Have you heard from Walt? How is he getting on?
hi sandrat,
i use a 1.2 mtr dish so i get a great signal from all my sats
and i use a v-box to drive the dish on diseqc 1.2 motor settings
if your having problems and your useing the usuals motor setting
i would check your long/lat etc is correct you can find the settings
for you possition from dishpointer.com
as for walt i have left messages for him but iv'e had no answers
i hope he is ok, i know he has a lot of health problems

.: JaCkPoT :.
18th December, 2008, 10:58 PM
Make sure you are using usals.. Also make sure you fine tune to the channels at 1 west and not 0.8 as the channel list uses 1west as the pivot satellite.. It is done mathematically for 1west so go to a channel like novasport galaxie...

sandrat64
19th December, 2008, 09:29 PM
Hey thanks for all that. No, I don't use usals so, I'll give it a try. As for my motor, it's not a vee box ( I don't think ). Benny, what is a vee box? Does it adjust the vertical as well as the horizontal ? I've always wondered about mine, it moves in an arc fashion. If you hear from Walt let me know please. He's salt of the earth and a witty and cheeky chappy. Thanks again.

.: JaCkPoT :.
19th December, 2008, 09:39 PM
A vbox powers a motor on large dishes as a normal stb wouldnt be powerful enough.. Its 36v of power...