PDA

View Full Version : how to section

mickyboy
18th December, 2008, 09:34 PM
i think a thread on tutorials would benefit the forum ,, tutorials on how to post properly and use the code button n stuff like that ,,but not only that it could be used for how to burn movies how to download from r/s n torrents you get the idea ,alot off ppl are asking alot of questions on how to do download this n that so its only a idea ,,ill leave yous to chew over it ,,cheerz ,,mick

Devilfish
18th December, 2008, 09:48 PM
It's a nice idea. I personally don't have the time to write guides for that but we already have guides for some of the topics you mentioned. Generally they'll be in the sticky threads at the top of each specific section.

The forum has a FAQ section which could be updated I suppose.

Digital Kaos - FAQ (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/faq)

New members are given that link in their welcome PM but how many of them actually read it lol.

mickyboy
18th December, 2008, 09:56 PM
New members are given that link in their welcome PM but how many of them actually read it lol.

lol ye true m8 ,if you change your mind ill help out with tutorials n stuff ,,ive got plenty time on ma hands now im on holiday (but dont tell the wify)

aftermath
18th December, 2008, 09:59 PM
your quite welcome to do some tutorials and post them in their relevent forums, if they are good enough they can be made stickies, as long as their helpful and people are using them.

mickyboy
18th December, 2008, 10:05 PM
your quite welcome to do some tutorials and post them in their relevent forums, if they are good enough they can be made stickies, as long as their helpful and people are using them.

k ill put some togeather then pm ye and see if they merit a sticky lol

.: JaCkPoT :.
19th December, 2008, 12:04 AM
As you may have seen i have a few stickies in the sat section.. Just post the tutorial and if its good enough it will be made a sticky.. Glen if you need a satellite tutorial please ask me.. I can make em...