PDA

View Full Version : [Q] Starview 6 went down a few days ago

Androidcrazy
14th June, 2011, 03:47 PM
My Starview 6 box went down 3-5 days ago, I'm just getting scrambled on everything but freeview channels.

Am I right in thinking that applying the latest update will put this right.

Please excuse my lack of knowledge but I'm new to this. And I also apologies if its already been answered a thousand times, I just needed to post to download the update, if the update will solve the problem.

Thanks in advance

fox666
14th June, 2011, 03:57 PM
You need new update for the box its smgo 221 in the downloads section.

lagerland
14th June, 2011, 03:57 PM
My Starview 6 box went down 3-5 days ago, I'm just getting scrambled on everything but freeview channels.

Am I right in thinking that applying the latest update will put this right.

Please excuse my lack of knowledge but I'm new to this. And I also apologies if its already been answered a thousand times, I just needed to post to download the update, if the update will solve the problem.

Thanks in advance

IT should do mate and wellcome to the forum......................

Androidcrazy
14th June, 2011, 04:41 PM
You need new update for the box its smgo 221 in the downloads section.

Thanks, just downloaded flashed the update, and its back better than ever, well since it went down proper when the lads in England got there collars felt.

Only ever had about 70% since then, its looking like 95% now

************************************************** ************************************************** **

IT should do mate and wellcome to the forum......................

Thanks

One happy new member.

lagerland
14th June, 2011, 04:44 PM
Thanks, just downloaded flashed the update, and its back better than ever, well since it went down proper when the lads in England got there collars felt.

Only ever had about 70% since then, its looking like 95% now

************************************************** ************************************************** **

Thanks

One happy new member.

Good to here mate stick around you never no you may enjoy the site NO you will love it...................:roflmao:

cactikid
14th June, 2011, 09:53 PM
one happy customer lol,great now for the other 10,000 to sort out:roflmao::roflmao: