PDA

View Full Version : Help for Novice on Softcam & TM600

daddykins
14th June, 2011, 04:51 PM
Hi, First post on here,

Just dusting off my TM600, been away for a while and forgotten completely how I may update my Box with latest softcam.

Is there a Sticky for this process, and what satellite(s) I should then visit?
I do have Network access so could probably update online?
Thanks in advance,

D

mdt
14th June, 2011, 05:59 PM
Hi, First post on here,

Just dusting off my TM600, been away for a while and forgotten completely how I may update my Box with latest softcam.

Is there a Sticky for this process, and what satellite(s) I should then visit?
I do have Network access so could probably update online?
Thanks in advance,

D

you can update the softcam via the blue button addons server although the keys arent always up-to-date. you can always use a ftp client and update them that way, even though i own a tm600 im not sure if you can update via the usb port :stupid: as its fixed on 28.2/5e. regards mdt

daddykins
14th June, 2011, 10:09 PM
Hi, many thanks, I've updated via the FTP method...

Using the "SoftCamAll" posted today - where would I find a list of the channels, so I can test if successful?

Thanks, D

mdt
15th June, 2011, 12:33 AM
Hi, many thanks, I've updated via the FTP method...

Using the "SoftCamAll" posted today - where would I find a list of the channels, so I can test if successful?

Thanks, D

go to lyngsat/flysat and look for the bulsat package@39e, orf and austriasat@19.2e and theres other channels scattered about like sic-int@16e, tv globo/mezzo and rai 1/2/3/4 on 13e. theres also disney channel on 9e the arqiva package on 4.8e (6ch) and if you install a scam emu also you can clear the soft n*s channels on 4.8e also... dr1/2,svt1/2/kids/24,nrk1/2/3 and tv2den. regards mdt