PDA

View Full Version : again

dianered
15th June, 2011, 08:59 AM
whats happen got up this morning not connected but the s.m.g.o again(the most recent one} am still not connected but now i have a box that keeps coming up saying login message 5/11/2011 and my box no: my box has expired i havent even had my box for 12 months!!!!!! is this it, what and another firmware what,if someone could just let us all know thought we were getting another 12months out of the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!will this box come back on what really is going on

EAMO 2
15th June, 2011, 09:53 AM
whats happen got up this morning not connected but the s.m.g.o again(the most recent one} am still not connected but now i have a box that keeps coming up saying login message 5/11/2011 and my box no: my box has expired i havent even had my box for 12 months!!!!!! is this it, what and another firmware what,if someone could just let us all know thought we were getting another 12months out of the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!will this box come back on what really is going on

STVU-server is gone off the air. This "KIDDY" fellah has the know-how to set up server for STVU boxes. Whether he devised system himself, got insider knowledge, or is just ALIAS for STVU-server, I don't know. Satsmo or Cacti might enlighten us on that. It looks like you will have to pay subscription or buy new box to get channels back. If new box is required think about
Kryptvu or even better get a DM500s & sat-dish.
Your box may comeback on as not connected & mac-address not registering are 2 separate issues. Best bet is to fac-reset box. Flash with latest SMGO file, re-scan, reboot router & box.
Be no harm to contact "KIDDY" to check your status
Read today's posts on this threadhttp://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f83/any-starview-gone-off-15th-june-2011-expiry-212199/index2.html

:scarf2::manusign::celticparty::manusign::scarf2:

Federer16
15th June, 2011, 10:02 AM
good stuff EAMO..

any1 considering going sat side...try the Blade HD box, you wont look back, its very basic and simple sat box, easy to setup, but its quality is the best out there, and works with your current sly dish, u get all sly channels including hd ones.

markbirch1977
15th June, 2011, 10:40 AM
my box came up this morning not connected 15th june but i only had my box 5months whats going on

EAMO 2
15th June, 2011, 10:45 AM
good stuff EAMO..

any1 considering going sat side...try the Blade HD box, you wont look back, its very basic and simple sat box, easy to setup, but its quality is the best out there, and works with your current sly dish, u get all sly channels including hd ones.

Technomate is also good & reasonably priced, think it may have
better back up. Having said that I used Eurovox for years & fixes
were always there. I'm sure Blade is out of Eurovox stable

nokias
15th June, 2011, 11:01 AM
Blade is made in same factory as Technomate TM 5402, both similarly priced. They even use the same channel lists. I have used both and both work very well. Technomate has the free extra server (press games> 1149) and Blade's new f/w allows it to go online to get 7day epg, apparently so does TM 5402 but I have not tested it yet.