PDA

View Full Version : JUST READ THIS FROM ANOTHER SITE

stejo
15th June, 2011, 06:13 PM
I have just read this on another site.....

Can someone please quote exactly what I said! 12months or more and some people have had 12months or more!

There is a reason that everything has being locked down although I'm not repeating my self again as people seem to keep miss quoting me and changing my words to suit them! So please read back

Within the next hour there will be something out to help the masses out!

This is direct from the man calling himself thekiddy:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

stejo
15th June, 2011, 06:14 PM
Another one from same site

This is exactly what TheKiddy said on 30/3/11 on "Starview - 12 more months! What you wanted to know!! The Show Must Go On" Thread

Hi guys as you probably all know or are worried about is how long the life of your sv box!

Well originally ever ones box was intended to have a life of 12 months but due to the unfortunate circumstances for the past 8 weeks, to keep all of the existing customers happy all boxes are expected to get 12 months from the point installation of the showmustgoon and enabling activation using 1819.

stejo
15th June, 2011, 06:19 PM
A very disgruntled customer has replied with this

Kiddy you bang out of order full stop you are a %$?"

Your have ruined any rep starview had a shred of left

Never again you have killed that brand i had no more than 4 months life outta my box and the masses will back me on this

Added after 12 minutes:

right here is is 1 hour ago

see thread

StarviewV 6 & 7 reg fix

theve switched all the box's off now there expecting us to buy a 6 month or 12 month sub from them fast aint they, So basicaly you dont need a new box they just switch yours back on after you paypal them robbing swines no chance

we were told we would get 12 months from smgo

your server was down for months

why should we pay again

starview are cheeky scam artists

Federer16
15th June, 2011, 06:24 PM
kiddy is online currently on another forum..so hopefully he will pay us a visit soon...?

stejo
15th June, 2011, 06:26 PM
kiddy is online currently on another forum..so hopefully he will pay us a visit soon...?

I know mate just been on the same site as him.... but it doesnt look as though he givin much out

gmb45
15th June, 2011, 06:33 PM
if this is all true im not suprised are you ? as soon as people realise that free cable tv is more or less dead the better, c/s on cable will never be any good or reliable, the days of reliable "plug n play" cable boxes are are well and truly over, do your selves a favour and either pay up to sly or vermin or go the satellite route, theres loads of channels available on sat, and some of the boxes are as close as you can get to "plug n play boxes.

thewizardofodds
15th June, 2011, 06:44 PM
I dont know why people are complaining so much .
Free tv is never guarunteed.
Everyone just wants an easy fix, noone wants to try anything themselves.
Card sharing is up and running on cable TV, the information needed to do so is posted on the internet although not very easy to find Even if people found it all they would do is post asking people how to actually use the info.
If you want free cable get a job at virgin, if you want free TV get into sat and stop complaining about something that never has or never will be guarunteed.
If they are asking you to pay by paypal then pay and do a charge back, you'll pronbably get cut off again but will cause them loads of grief

mark8393
15th June, 2011, 07:01 PM
They will want payment as gift, no chargeback. Best thing is everyone forget them, and let them die, always been crap. Sat has been the best option since nag 3 hit.

thewizardofodds
15th June, 2011, 07:14 PM
They will want payment as gift, no chargeback. Best thing is everyone forget them, and let them die, always been crap. Sat has been the best option since nag 3 hit.

A gift LOL.
**** them thats what I say. For the price of a sv you can get a sat setup ffs.
Keep the sv for when the cable c/s is made proper public and get a sat box.
Dont know why everyone is so mad for cable.Flogging a dead horse.
I had prob 15 years of free cable so I wouldnt mind paying but to be honest its all reruns so dont bother. suppose its good if you like your footy etc but I dont so quite happy with freeview.